View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 26, 2008

Usman Naseer will become famous soon enough

Dear S.H.Virk
Very well done, I must appreciate your efforts in posting such analytical views on causes that leads to failure in CSS and solutions to the same. In my view these are not only causes of failure in CSS but also in other fields of life. Hopefully these wonderful guidelines will helps us.
Life’s greatest tragedy consists of men and women who try hard and fail! The tragedy lies in the overwhelmingly large majority of people who fail, as compared to the few who succeed. There is something wrong with a civilization and system of education while permit most of the pupil to go through life as failures. It is not only the case of CSS, I am student of Cost and Management Accountancy (equivalent to Chartered Accountancy) and I suffered failure, but after analysis of my own weaknesses and by overcoming the shortcomings I am enjoying life and motivated enough to sit in CE – 2008.
After reading your posts and discussion I think your points about self actualization is worthwhile, I would like to enlist some more causes of failure and I will request you to please put some light on these.
1. Lack of well-define purpose in life
2. Insufficient Education
3. Lack of self discipline and self control
4. Procrastination [waiting for time to be right]
5. Lack of persistence
6. Superstition
7. Lack of concentration
8. Lack of enthusiasm
9. Guessing instead of logical thinking
a. While self analysis [SWOT]
b. While selecting the optional subjects

@ Muhammad Usman
Very well done bro…
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Usman Naseer For This Useful Post:
Aarwaa (Tuesday, July 29, 2008), Ayan Khan (Tuesday, August 26, 2008), Khaki (Monday, May 02, 2016), Muhammed Usman (Saturday, July 26, 2008), Princess Royal (Saturday, July 26, 2008), Raheel Mughal (Wednesday, December 12, 2018), S.H.Virk (Saturday, July 26, 2008), saadat110 (Saturday, July 26, 2008), sidra siyal (Tuesday, June 01, 2010)