View Single Post
Old Saturday, July 26, 2008
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

S.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really niceS.H.Virk is just really nice
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usman Naseer
I would like to enlist some more causes of failure and I will request you to please put some light on these.
1. Lack of well-define purpose in life
2. Insufficient Education
3. Lack of self discipline and self control
4. Procrastination [waiting for time to be right]
5. Lack of persistence
6. Superstition
7. Lack of concentration
8. Lack of enthusiasm
9. Guessing instead of logical thinking
a. While self analysis [SWOT]
b. While selecting the optional subjects

@ Muhammad Usman
Very well done bro…
@ Usman Naseer
Thank u dear for stepping forward and sharing with us your experince and highlighting some more causes of failure - I, too, have made a humble effort to draw the aspirants' attention to the same in my post "Constructive and Destructive Forces" though I could not list them complete for sheer want of time - thanx anyway.
I completely agree when U say,"In my view these are not only causes of failure in CSS but also in other fields of life."

@ Muhammad Usman
Thank You buddy. You r stunning as alaways...Precise and brief...it could never be put in better words than urs : "My experience of doing CSS has been a journey of self discovery, by the time I ended it I started to know my self better than ever before...."

Regards.
Muhammed Usman (Monday, July 28, 2008), Usman Naseer (Monday, July 28, 2008)