Thread: Cmh rawalpindi
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Observer6 is on a distinguished road

Read my previous reply, i have already mentioned that i am not sure, but i am guessing that they might have issued letter because it's already too late, but still anything can happen.
Let me tell you that i am that guy who had long conversation with Mojor in civilian dress before the interview, and i was the first one they called up and mine interview was about 40-50 mints and they called me twice, if you had interview on same day then you must have remember that. The same officer who came before the interview about telling over age, he was in the interview and he told me that gentle i was sad to hear you whatever you said outside and you were right but here people do mistakes etc..It was long conversation inside then he shared with me that "After having conversation with you out side i was little bit angry and i knew you're saying right but when i came in office and i wanted to check your test result so that i can see your last performance, i had no option left for not taking your interview because you got highest marks in written test" there were many other long stories we shared there. My formal interview was very good, all answers were right. One Sir in the interview in clean shave on the left side he said you're scholar and studied in USA and this is not right post for you, why this,he was so kind and nice to me and said to other Sir, kindly check for XYZ(I think it was Assistant Bps 14) post for this candidate, then they make a call to someone and asked about other vacancy but unfortunately it was already filled, i somehow convinced him for this post and i said i will not leave, finally he said tat they have recommended from here but rest is depend on the Head office, from where they will issue letters, so i was 100% sure that i am selected for this post.
After 2 months i got a call from Medical Directorate, person told me that with reference of test and interview for the said post i am directed to take some information from you, i answered all questions,again he was asking about age, he said he will contact me again if needed, i said ok and from that day no response.
So in my case i can say that they received my recommendation from interview panel and forwarded to next department, they had same no technical knowledge to calculate maximum age limit, so they called me again and after that they might have closed my file. It was my experience i shared with you but it's very possible that you guys will receive your letters, in sha ALLAH, i pray for your success, keep trying, as there is no bottom line.
keep sharing if receive any update, i will also share. All the best..!!