View Single Post
Old Tuesday, August 02, 2016
Banned

qismatkasikandar786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawan View Post
thank you very much brother.
You are the only one from hundred of thousands guys on this forum who claim to be most cooperative persons on this planet but actualy they are busiest persons ..
I am electronics engineer which subjects should i study for the interview..
Moreover is there any booklet to study for job related topics...
my interview was held on 20th jully and 15 candidates were called for interview and two were missing due to their selection in other departments. and 8 candidates out of 13 candidates were engineers and after the interview i met some of them ..... few were saying that the interviewers did not ask any question related to their field but few were saying that theY asked questions..... i think you should be ready for any kind of situation
In my experience .... they asked me about my subject related question and about my present job.... and about some questions on customs department but most of the questions were on general discussion REGARDING problems, health ,poverty, education .... about unesco, and interpol
mine interview was quite good ...... i totally give interview in urdu.... i quite good in English communication but the first member sir Akhlaq tarar started to asked questions in URDU.....