View Single Post
Old Wednesday, August 24, 2016
41st CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2012 Merit 131

aminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura aboutaminshah101 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Mehar View Post
Respected Mr. Amin Shah, I want you to please analyze my precis and essays. There was time when aspirants posted their work on the forum and CSPs were quick to comment on and answer queries. Unfortunately, this no longer seems to be the case. Although, you respond to queries, but I also request you to please check Essays and precis. I know you have a very tight schedule, but it will be a great favor.

Or if you don't visit the forum regularly, I can email you my practice essay and precis.

Any sort of help, in any form will be highly appreciated. This is my request to not only you but all CSPs. Seniors, please show some interest in the forum, we all need your guidance and help.
Sure. I will try my best, to my best to help you out.

The e-mail address is in my profile.

In order to succeed, your desires for victory must be greater than your fears of failure!!