View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 03, 2016

Aamir Bakhtiar is on a distinguished road
Default Need feedback on my combination of opt Subjects for CE 2017.

Hello every one below is the list of optional subjects i have chosen for appearing in CE 2017. i have previously done BBA with majors in HRM so most of these subjects have been given preference because of this and my personal interest rather than high scoring trend or copying the choice of past toppers( no offense if you have opted to follow that strategy)

Group 1. 200 Marks International Relations.
As with most social sciences subjects needed to be studied in BBA International Relations caught my attention and interest due to the nature of its content and mostly positive feedback from my teacher at that time.

Group 3 100 Marks Business Administration.
No big surprise here and to my delight some topics of Basic HRM have also been introduced. All and all just a crux of the big subjects one tackles with in the 4 years of BBA.

Group 4 100 Marks History of Pakistan & India.
Apart from the chance of learning in-depth History of our Origins, Religious and Cultural Heritage this subjects mostly shares topic with Pakistan Affairs and to some extent Current Affairs. So apart from it falling from its previous glory of 200 marks to 100 i have opted for it.

Group 6 100 Marks International Law.
i think this subject goes well with international relations and also helps to develop ones understand to Modern day States and their interaction with each other with legal proceedings and matters in the light of international law.

Group 7 100 Marks Sociology.
This group offers the most of my interest, first of all Psychology for my back round as an HRM major which mostly deal with Behavioral Psychology in subjects like Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, Training and Development and lastly Compensation and Benefits. Second is Anthropology which i thoroughly enjoyed studying for its content. And finally my choice which i opted is Sociology which is comparatively easy and explains a lot about our Modern society and its different institutions.

So please let my know your thoughts about this combination, have you opted the same for same reason? and which books would you recommend as per your experience ( i have mostly bought Jahangir publication books and plan to visit my local library in hopes of finding some good authors and books regarding these)

And keep in mind any one in free to chose any subject according to his/her preference no matter the reason. The objective of this post is not to patronize any subject nor put any subject in higher regard compared to any other.