View Single Post
Old Saturday, September 17, 2016

Mythbuster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafay Ahmad View Post
Dear friend, can you guide how to prepare for psychometric test? Also, I will be really really grateful if you could share your psychometric test and interview experience. Along what lines should one prepare for the interview? Lastly, how has been your experience so far. A detailed note would be great.
refer to my previous posts for info about screening test. My experience was good because I never prepared for any test from the beginning. Interview took only 10 minutes max. They asked questions related to my area of specialization. But as I already wrote, interview has a little impact on final merit. NTS score is all that counts plus psychological test.
My experience in NAB is ok so far. But there is a lot of room for improvement in this organization. There is too much centralization that leads to ineffectiveness in decision making. Culture is more or less similar to other govt departments with the exception of protocol. NAB officers do not enjoy protocol as they have to do everything themselves with out the aid of staff. Salary is slightly better than other federal govt departments due to NAB allowance.
Despite all shortcomings it is a good place to start one's career as there is a lot of rigor and learning in this job. But if you want job security and comfortable working environment, it might not be a smart choice.
I think I have written a detailed note now :P
Regards,