View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Neptune Shadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Salam to all brothers and sisters i need your guidance and hinest help regarding my future career in studies,
As i want to do css in future but for now as graduation is must and due to illness there became gap in my studies qfter Fsc so for the graduation i am gona do bac i want your help what subjects should i choose so they will help me in css exam too as you all r my brothers and sisters i hope you will guide me better and what books should i start to read from now so it will help me in css and one more question i stip 1 year after fsc can i appear in bsc final exam this year or i have to start from 3rd and 4th year both in two years as i already waste time so thats why and graduation is still the compulsory education for appearing in css till now
Well, what I suggest you is to go for any 4 year professional degree, instead of simple B.Sc of 2 years. Because in coming years hopefully minimum qualification for CSS will be 16 year of education. You need to improve your English. So try to spend your time on reading some good English books. You have ample time for preparation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Neptune Shadow For This Useful Post:
Dadysgirl5 (Wednesday, September 21, 2016)