View Single Post
Old Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

ahaan... good discussion and v knowledgeable!! lol

ok now according to my point of view,which might b wrong,bt jst an opinion,i wont like atleast him to b a president ....

sorry 2 say,jo bnda apnay kiyay hoy waaday(BHURBAN ACCORD)ka paas na rkh sakkay us pr agay kaisay trust kia ja skta hai ...

*He z not restoring our honorable judges,though he promised 2,bt he smelled danger for his present position so he refused and in the end he said that my statment 4 restoring judges was a political one...

hw could he hv said like this??playing with our emotions....

*He is the person who z known as Mr 10%...y?? i think every1 know this ...

*He is 1 being provided with protection under NRO which if repealed when he z in govt,wt would b his status? ......

*now playing another game as let the president b firstly impeached then to go for restoration of judiciary,which m damn sure,will not happen,if once Mr Musharaf z impeached ..

*I dont know how Mr Nawaz,who remained n govt twice,z not getting his wicked policies ..(sorry 2 say)

*let me assure u that our state z not that much at risk at the hands of Musharaf,which(GOD Forbid)o/w will b,if gone in the hands of Mr Zardari ....

he cant........bc he z not eligible .....