View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 08, 2016

hjvd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asad Sial View Post
Well, I cleared CSS-2016 Alhumdulillah and had TPUM as one of my optional subjects. One of my closest friends also cleared CSS-2016 and he had also chosen TPUM. Both of us happen to be Civil Engineers.

I think it will be a bit premature on our part to share our strategies about TPUM as we don't know how much we scored. It could be 33, 63 or 83 for all we know. So anything I say might not work for you as it did for me. Once the final result is declared, I will happily share my TPUM score and strategy with everyone.

What I will say is that we studied TPUM as a 3-credit-hour course during our BE degree and that background knowledge helped a lot. We just had to go through our lectures and PDFs provided by our teacher in NUST and most of the things kept coming back.

Be patient. Please follow the study pattern of the person who posted his DMC and had 64 marks in TPUM. Or better yet, get the guy who scored 83 to share his strategy
Hi, could you share your pdf's and syllabus of the course you took there.That would definitely help a lot.Please also mention the assigned text and references.
The Following User Says Thank You to hjvd For This Useful Post:
JaunElia (Saturday, October 08, 2016)