View Single Post
Old Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Banned

Tenacious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufersne View Post

Boy, you did not need to mention that you are a lawyer, your absurd arguments were clearly indicative of what you are

Oh "Mister Civil Servant" did you know who founder of this nation was? By the way AC sb just take a look at a picture of a man with grey hairs right behind you on the wall. We call him Quid e Azam... Vijay Lakshmi Pundit, the sister of Jawaharlalz Nehru, the first prime minister of India, wrote in her book, If Pakistan Muslim League had 100 Gandhis and 200 Abulkalam Azads, there would have been no Pakistan. However, if the Congress had only one Jinnah, India would not have been divided. Jinnah did won Pakistan with arguments and his arguments were not so absurd. Were they?
( you generalized all lawyers and only if you had mentioned me as incompetent I would have ignored but now I would not).

Do you know who topped 1970 CSS exam and did not join? Do you know that the same person is among highest tax payers in Pakistan.

Do you know that the CSS qualifier( 02298 Jawad Ul Hassan ) that I referred you to in this post is also a lawyer?

Do you know lawyers have the highest qualifying ratio in CSS as compared to any other profession?

Mr. Lawyer, how come he got to know his DMC if he has passed CSS-2016?

You have to score 50% in aggregate and 40% in each subject to qualify. My common sense says that if Jawad has qualified he must have scored 40 marks in essay paper. Tmhari common sense kya khti hai?? And I compared him with a random guy just to clear the point that CSS is so unpredictable and also that PMS is not that insignificant as you are comprehending.

Jawad ne PMS me 33 liye aur CSS me 40 to hain usk. Najam scored 50 plus in PMS and only 27 in CSS.

but in your example that person has secured 537 marks in CSS while 597 in PMS, this prove my point not yours, hence proved PMS is really easier than CSS. Hahaha. Mr. Lawyer.

We are comparing just two papers in this arguments i.e Essay and Precis. Farah flunked in Essay exam which I consider was unjust considering the fact that she never failed CSS essay in her prior attempts. So you are telling me a person who has passed Essay couple of times just forgot about every bit of knowledge of English he/she had this time around and failed?

"I did not wanted to" is wrong therefore its correct form is "I did not want to". Pretty bad lawyer.

No person in 41st common goes by the name Tenacious. So I assume you are using a fake username/name and you are not a CSP as you have not shared your name with us. When people like you make a fake I.D on facebook with a fancy name and add few some fancy jobs in their info ( PAS Officer from 41st Common ) and then contact some random girls ( jo tm lazmi krty hogay jo itna LOL LOL kr rhy ho ) and then exchange nudes and then get caught, they often come crying to us - the incompetent lawyers. And believe me if that ever happen to you in future, which is very likely to happen if you continue on this path, you would not care about a grammatical mistake when a lawyer will draft your bale application.

Lastly, you are getting personal. By the way you are from OKARA? How is milk business going? Just concentrate on your milk business and do not poke your nose where it is not appreciated. And if somehow something "inside you" compels you to do so then at least have some logic. ( Aur AC sb bht waily insan ho tm yr itnay waily AC bn k bhi? Lgta hai dosray waly AC ho jo sirf JUNE/JULLY me kam krty hain

Good luck and Bye forever

I would not reply you again and I request other to ignore him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufersne View Post
His location states that he is in Okara. Maham Asif Malik is AC Okara right now and I know her personally. Koe bht waila bnda hai yh tenacious. Ignore kro
Beating about the bush! Sawal gandum jawab chana!
Just tell me one thing, how did you declare him pass then? Any argument?
Giving examples of quaid e azam and other lawyers holds no water, he was a law graduate from Lincoln's Inn, where have you done your law from? May be Rasheedia law college

I pointed out your flaws, both in arguments and language, but you started talking about Crappy things. I would humbly confess rather having you like lawyer, may be I'm exonerated but you would surely make things tougher for your clients. God bless them.

Any Okara is a District, there are other sub divisions too.