View Single Post
Old Thursday, October 20, 2016
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenacious View Post
Madam "Makhzan e Urdu Adab", you don't know an iota of English Grammar. Your urduism is pretty reflective of your grip on English language, hence, again FPSC has successfully filtered you as a junk material..
I'm proud to have grip on my national language and it's not a sensible logic to underestimate someone.Parveen Shakir was Urdu poetess and she became a CSP.Ahmad Shah Pitras Bukhari was Urdu writer but he became diplomat.Qudrat Allah Shahab was a writer and he became a CSP too.There are many more examples but it's like casting a pearl before swine.

Quote:
Adjective used with "the and noun/pronoun" is used to qualify the respective pronoun as an exception to the class it belongs to. Your English language is not even beyond primary level student.
What lame excuse have you tried to provide by playing with words?

Quote:
As per your opinion, FPSC was doing perfectly fine but it just got bad for last three years; but you are trying for CSS since ages, and you appeared in CSS in chairmanship of different officers, still one thing which is common is your result, always a failure. So, it's you who has not studied or understood English as a language beyond the level of a 3rd grader.
I'm speaking for everyone and you are pointing your finger specifically at me.That's absurd way to degrade.For your kind information I took two consecutive attempts in 2011,2012 and last in 2016.In my first two attempts I scored 45 and 54 in essay respectively.I scored 50+ in English Precis in both attempts.I even made aggregate in my second attempt.I flunked in G.K and that was my weakness..Hence it proved your FPSC itself appreciated my writing skill and approved my English Grammar.Now pull your hair why I have been passed twice in papers of English and Essay.

Quote:
Other people supporting you just deserve a huge applause for supporting an incompetent person, I can understand, actually by supporting her you are finding excuses for your own failure.
I don't give worth to your such words otherwise I could provide you links to posts of CSPs where they have been supporting me for years.(if this is standard of competency)

Quote:
Ma'am Makhzan e Urdu Adab, English ap k bus ka kam ni, ja k koi Urdu poetry ki book likhain, the ones sold at Sunday bazars.
angrezi aap ko warasat mein mili hai kia jis pe Kisi aur ka haq hai he nahi? Forefathers mein koi angrez hai kia?

Urdu poetry b likhun gi aur English bhi.Sunday bazaar ki bijaye AP CSA ka 2012 ka magazine le k parhen.Meri aik English poem AP jese he aik honourable CSP ne apne Nam se publish karwayi thi.mere blog pe wo us se Pehle ki date mein maujood hai.aur Ye bat is forum k senior members aur management janti hai.It became an issue at that time and later I chose to forgive him.
So Meri angrezi ka standard AP ka CSA b approve kar chuka hai.mazeed AP jese hyper aur khush'feham insan k sath behes karna himaqat hai.

Quote:
First deserve, then desire
Not all passed aspirants get the allocation so many deserving ones just remain behind to cry.It's not the only profession in this world that we consider ourselves incapable or inefficient.It's just critics like you who fly high on their success and look down upon others.

Bas khuda ganjay ko nakhun na de.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
aadil786 (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Innocent Heart (Thursday, October 20, 2016), jamalnasir (Thursday, October 20, 2016), Safeer Ullah (Friday, October 21, 2016), Talha Majeed (Thursday, October 20, 2016)