View Single Post
Old Sunday, October 23, 2016

OKAAB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zain MSS View Post
Miss Faiza Rajput, and Mr Okaab, I appreciate your sincere and genuine suggestions.

Okaab, how do you think joining bank would ruin my career ? Please elaborate.
The first and the most important thing is that it is not your field of specialization. The second important thing is that once you joined than you will never ever get time to compose your self. You will never ever get time to focus on your future, studies and life. Your life will be like machine. All the day you will be either doing the clerical work or will be looking for deposits and advances. In banking field the management never look to your education, they only seek business generation. They look to your family background and your links with wealthy parties. I my self have spend two years in a bank and this is what I have seen. An able person will never spend more than six months in the bank. These colorful advertisements are used to trap individuals like you and once you are trapped than you will realize. You will say ohh what have I done? What should I do now? NRSP BANK had also offered a job to me which i refused because of the salary. So my advice to you is that you should focus on your studies. If you are bsc then look for MSC or other higher studies. Search other avenues. In the banking field the person stucks. It becomes difficult to leave and to search other avenues. I hope you understand. Its my suggestion. The rest depends on you.

Sent from my LT700 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to OKAAB For This Useful Post:
leon22 (Sunday, October 23, 2016)