View Single Post
Old Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Javed Ahmed Abbasi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
Hello friends, we should dessimenate the current updatings of SPSC, everyone is in quandary about the appointments.

PCS/CCE2013 has been null and void by the apex court. All members have resigned including Chairman Saleem Bhanwar. Also in accordance with the recent high court's decree, the viva voce of CCE2013 has been null and void because of the ramapnt corruption. In the meanwhile, Justice Jamali has also intricated that all records of the recent appointments under ineligble chairman be presented before the apex court.One of my cousins and another relative, both have been allocated in AC & SO repectively. They are also of the view that their is possibility of berefet that their efforts would be all in vain if such things to get happened. I discussed this matter with a very highly qualified advocate, he is of the view that since the Chairman was illegally appointed, all the appointments including his official transgression in his period are to be no longer funtioned in accordance with the decree of the apex court. Further he says that the process of appointments will continue from the start where previous Chairman left his office. It means their is possibility that SPSC will conduct CCE2013 exam either from the written part or from the screening again. So friends, this is the current news. I want to know your views?
dear if this is the case then i think,only the screening test of cce2013 would be valid.
The Following User Says Thank You to Javed Ahmed Abbasi For This Useful Post:
Greenboat (Wednesday, November 09, 2016)