Thread: New Forum
View Single Post
Old Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by N is best View Post
Your suggestion looks bizarre . Instead of opening new forum, new section should be initiated in the present forum. I hope that will serve the purpose.
Well I don't know, whatever serves the purpose is ok for me . To be frank I made this suggestion because I thought most universities of Pakistan would be having similar organizational structure and administrative setups (since there policy matters receive guidance from HEC), but I am learning that public sector universities are more autonomous and have evolved their structures independently of each other without much interference from HEC (which is a newer setup compared to history of many 'older' universities). Thus providing a 'quality' platform on cssforum for activities (discussing and advising etc) related to university functions might be complicated as it would require a separate thread for each university. So far, based upon responses to this post of mine (just your's ), I am assuming that not many members have interest in the proposed 'forum' (or whatever). Therefore it doesn't seem appropriate to go through the trouble. I am writing this just to clarify to you that 'I gave up on this' .