View Single Post
Old Monday, November 28, 2016

Wasim625 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhazMar View Post
This is a good combo, but go for punjabi only if you can comprehend and write it. BA is all about scoring and not subject selection..just take a look at the subjects of the toppers..all of them had language subjects like Punjabi, Arabic, Kashmiryat, Persian etc. If you want to opt for history go ahead, but don't expect good marks in it.

As for Indo pak history, in CSS half the syllabus is related to Delhi Sultans and the Mughals which is not in the BA syllabus. So, you won't be missing out on much..if you don't opt for it in BA.

Last but not least, if you are doing BA as a private candidate from Punjab Uni, you're chances of getting a 1st Division are like 5%. They will deduct marks in English or Islamiyat to lower your grade. I scored 86/200 in English..even though I got an A+(90%) in my O level English.

My overall score was 472/800 (59%).
Point duely noted about History.

About writing punjabi, i dont feel like i ll be very good at 'writing' in punjabi, my urdu writing sucks infact my urdu vocab. for writing even sucks more. But i wont be shy to work hard for punjab though, if it so happens i end up opting for it.

About 1st division, CSS requires a passed graduate exam. 1st division is not mandatory, right?