View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hamidullah Gul will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
So now it's final that I would never be able to find my name on the list.Last attempt,last failure and lost hope!
May be I don't deserve it or may be it doesn't deserve me (Something else would be waiting for me)
Yes,it hurts to fall down but mainly due to people around.

For the beginners,don't be afraid of anything at all.Go ahead.Try thrice if you couldn't make in first attempt.Because only then you wouldn't have regret of "never trying" the whole life.

It's over for me! :-)
Sad to know you could not make it this time too but at least we tried our luck and our capabilities thrice. may be we are good at something else. i remember our 2012 attempt, CSS looked quite an easy task then, in fact it was, or we were young then , had some extra energies , i am happy that we attempted it with URDU, i guess only member "Siddiqui88" could make it to the top with Urdu. moreover, with a heavy heart, i would request to keep contributing to the forum, specially in URDU related forum, we could not have the CSS Medal with our names on the forum, but life would have some other Medals for us. ,,stay blessed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hamidullah Gul For This Useful Post:
Wajahat Hussan (Wednesday, July 12, 2017)