View Single Post
Old Friday, December 30, 2016

quantumX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memf View Post
Hi,
Css qualifiers kindly share your essay/english precis routine of last days. In the last one month there is a lot to revise given there won't be any gaps between the optionals this year. Any tips? Should a specific no of days be reserved for essay or should it be done simultaneously? I personally find it too random to keep jumping between subjects and prefer to finish one before going on to the next. The thought of "practicing" the essay side by side is annoying me. (FYI did my research/outlines on imp topics already/ talking about practice here)
I do not qualify to comment here but I'd like to say something. Essay needs a lot of preparation and one should at least practice writing essay once in a week. Since it is the most difficult paper of this exam and most of the candidates fail this paper because they don't practice it at all. They think that they will prepare it a month before exams which is totally wrong. So, one should reserve some time daily for doing a research on a particular topic and by the end of the week one should practice writing essay. There could be hundreds of topics which is not possible to cover so one should figure out the recurrent ones and go for them. Pick one topic and carry out your research on that as extensively as possible and then by the week's end write as much as could by your own according to the knowledge which you have gathered for that topic. Make this habit a part of your week's schedule which I'm sure will help you become good at expressing your thoughts gradually.
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumX For This Useful Post:
Memf (Friday, January 06, 2017)