View Single Post
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218

sheikh87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
Brother please omit the information in 2nd and 3rd paragraph and discuss these things in 'Analytical Framework', these could be discussed as it is in main body of the essay under relevant section.

In intro always answer the question that in your essay is, 'Women empowerment can empower '. So, any editor would like to see how it actually can empower . Then rest of Info is for analysis, criticism, your opinion, some facts, solutions by important persons on the subject
I am always confused as to what to write in the introductory paragraph. Can you please take some time and write an introductory para of this essay topic. I do realize that the thesis statement or my stance should be given in the very intro para, but in an effort to do so, my intro becomes too lengthy; whereas, the intro i see in the academy notes are concise.