Thread: British History
View Single Post
Old Wednesday, September 10, 2008
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason:

AmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enoughAmBrosiaL EloQuence will become famous soon enough
Default the book delimma!!

aoa

yes u may b absolutely rite farrukh but .. i think i cud convey m point completely..

i wanted to say that first have a reading of a deatiled simple book.. like john thorne`s a history of england!
to grasp the themeatic approach fully and then in last days sheikh qayyum and jehangir will rock!
i used the terms last days and suggested to undergo a thorugh study first by mentioning "john thore"

Secondly it will be very interesting to know that a freind of mine who was sitting jus next to me was " rtafyin" sheikh qayyum.. and claimed proudly that she had not even touched some oder book for b hisistory except sheik qayyum..
unfortunately sshe didnt pass but she got 103 marks in b history with a toal of 585 i guess
her roll number was 2560 if u wana chk!

any ways i fully respects ur views.... it is the multi-dimensional mechanism of human brains that keep alive the beauty of conversation!

regards
Amna!