View Single Post
Old Saturday, January 21, 2017

Naveed Aman Safi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aamir Bakhtiar View Post
How was your test today for me it was not that difficult but the level of first reading comprehension was away beyond i have 7 overall band in IELTS with 7.5 in reading and this passage gave me a bit of tough time and my worst portion was current affairs because honestly i have no interest in it. Also please mention if you noticed the same at the bottom of the question booklet there are a reference no along with TSO mentioned.... and there was no Service Quality questions o_O was this the same for you? i am worried because they said in the email they will consider my application for GBO services... which is a lot better than being a TSO.
I am also facing the same dilemma, no interest in Current Affairs and this is causing me a lot of problems. I do good in other parts of the test; Almost every part but then they ask about ministers and stuff and that is where i come short. Anyways they have also announced TSO, but you're saying that GBO is better than TSO, which they have announced earlier today, can please elaborate, the salary and perks etc.