Wednesday, October 23, 2019
12:32 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Banking & Finance > Banking Jobs > Allied Bank Limited

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Sunday, October 02, 2016
SunNy RaJa's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sindh (R)
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
SunNy RaJa is on a distinguished road
Default Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) General Banking

Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with majors either in finance or in banking from a reputable university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from a reputable accredited foreign university.
CGPA: Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) in the final MBA transcript.
Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
Age: Not more than 27 years as on November 30, 2016.
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process, which includes initial short listing strictly based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, the geographical requirements of the Bank, and written test followed by interviews.

Successful candidates shall attend a formal and structured training process, which is a combination of class room and on-the-job training, before they are placed in their respective roles. Allied Bank provides steady career growth opportunities purely based on performance.

Please note that:

a) Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their MBA degree (finance or banking, only) and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
b) Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contact.
c) It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
d) These positions are for branch banking, only. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function or Group or location, at its sole discretion.
e) Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained;
f) Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
g) Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
h) Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.

Last Date: Saturday, October 08, 2016.

https://www.abl.com/careers/current-openings/
__________________
[SR]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunNy RaJa For This Useful Post:
Zaheer Qadri (Friday, October 14, 2016)
  #2  
Old Sunday, October 02, 2016
Sherazkhan98's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: KPK
Posts: 96
Thanks: 0
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Sherazkhan98 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunNy RaJa View Post
Eligibility Criteria:

Educational qualification:
Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with majors either in finance or in banking from a reputable university recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from a reputable accredited foreign university.
CGPA: Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) in the final MBA transcript.
Experience: Not essentially required but may be preferred.
Age: Not more than 27 years as on November 30, 2016.
The candidates shall go through a comprehensive selection process, which includes initial short listing strictly based on the eligibility criteria, as well as, the geographical requirements of the Bank, and written test followed by interviews.

Successful candidates shall attend a formal and structured training process, which is a combination of class room and on-the-job training, before they are placed in their respective roles. Allied Bank provides steady career growth opportunities purely based on performance.

Please note that:

a) Only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their MBA degree (finance or banking, only) and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
b) Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contact.
c) It is important to note that in the short listing process, one of the major parameters is the geographical location of the candidate because candidates from those locations will be shortlisted only, where the Bank has manpower needs;
d) These positions are for branch banking, only. However, at a later stage, Allied Bank reserves the right to transfer any employee to any other function or Group or location, at its sole discretion.
e) Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails, or through courier services, as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained;
f) Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
g) Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
h) Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.

Last Date: Saturday, October 08, 2016.

https://www.abl.com/careers/current-openings/
facing this error "The transport failed to connect to the server. Error.The mail could not be sent to
Your application has been recieved."
neither didi received confirmation email. :/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Thursday, October 06, 2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: peshawar
Posts: 171
Thanks: 12
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
iamaadi is on a distinguished road
Default

Same error i also received i think form submitted..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Friday, October 07, 2016
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 93
Thanks: 39
Thanked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Groovy Huss is on a distinguished road
Default

Any idea about salary?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Saturday, October 08, 2016
SunNy RaJa's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sindh (R)
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
SunNy RaJa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherazkhan98 View Post
facing this error "The transport failed to connect to the server. Error.The mail could not be sent to
Your application has been recieved."
neither didi received confirmation email. :/
Submitted..
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamaadi View Post
Same error i also received i think form submitted..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Submitted..
__________________
[SR]
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Saturday, October 08, 2016
SunNy RaJa's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sindh (R)
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
SunNy RaJa is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Huss View Post
Any idea about salary?
Rs.25K during training.
Rs.32K after training.
10% semi-annual compounded increments for 3 years.
__________________
[SR]
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunNy RaJa For This Useful Post:
lagger (Thursday, October 20, 2016)
  #7  
Old Saturday, October 08, 2016
Ryan Alex's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 292
Thanks: 22
Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts
Ryan Alex is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunNy RaJa View Post
Rs.25K during training.
Rs.32K after training.
10% semi-annual compounded increments for 3 years.
will they allow 20 days over age ??
__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
SunNy RaJa's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Sindh (R)
Posts: 82
Thanks: 11
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
SunNy RaJa is on a distinguished road
Default

Nope perhaps!

Sent from my SM-A300H using Tapatalk
__________________
[SR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: rawalpindi
Posts: 46
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
sikander javed is on a distinguished road
Default

test date and syllabus for the test ???
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Monday, October 10, 2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: peshawar
Posts: 171
Thanks: 12
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
iamaadi is on a distinguished road
Default

Dnt knw when list of candidates will be uploaded??

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Allied Bank Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) General Banking-2016 Muhammad Fahad Shaikh Allied Bank Limited 8 Saturday, October 22, 2016 05:33 PM
Banking Notes by Muhammad Ashraf Ali, Member Senior Visiting Faculty, GC University, saad monga Banking Jobs 13 Sunday, April 06, 2014 12:09 AM
Fall Of Dhaka kakasepahee Pakistan Affairs 10 Friday, August 21, 2009 07:17 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.