Saturday, October 16, 2021
01:34 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Banking & Finance > Banking Jobs > Allied Bank Limited

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, December 03, 2010
Hassan Imran's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 44
Thanks: 32
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Hassan Imran is on a distinguished road
Default “Management Trainee Officer”

Dear Mr. Hassan Imran

In continuation to our earlier email informing you about the interview for the post of “Management Trainee Officer” please be clear about the below conditions before appearing for the interview :

- You should be Master Degree holder. Honors or equivalent degree in not acceptable for this position.

- You should bring Original / Final transcript of Master, Matric / O-Level Degrees.

- Your minimum CGPA should be 3.0.

- You are also required to bring your Original CNIC.

- In case of non-availability of the Final Transcript; you should carry your University Letter clearly mentioning therein that you have completed your Masters with 3.0 or 3.0+ CGPA.


It is once again communicated if you are Honors Degree not Master Degree holder and cannot arrange for the above mentioned documents; you will not be considered for the interview and your visit will be useless.

The candidates; who fulfill the above criteria are advised to please appear for an interview on the time and address given below:

Wednesday (December 08, 2010) at 5:30 P.M
Allied Bank Limited
Human Resource Group
3rd Floor, Salaar Centre
Barkat Market
New Garden Town
Lahore
Telephone No: 042-35845179-93

Also note that you will not be entitled to any TA/DA for this interview.

Please ensure your arrival for interview before the above mentioned time to avoid any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Murtaza Raakib
HR Operations & Strategic Planning
Allied Bank Limited
3rd Floor, Salaar Centre
New Garden Town, Lahore
Contact: 042-35845179-93 (Ext. 125)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
wahabafzal is on a distinguished road
Default

AOA,

my interview is on dec 6 in lahore.i have already cleared first 2 stages of JAIBP.so it will give me any advantage or not??
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Saturday, December 04, 2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 17
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
salmanshah1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahabafzal View Post
AOA,

my interview is on dec 6 in lahore.i have already cleared first 2 stages of JAIBP.so it will give me any advantage or not??
yes u will be preffered .you just have to mention this achievement in interview.
and u also have 99.99% of chances to be promoted to og 2 after completing training of mto as og 3.

best of luck
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Monday, December 06, 2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
wahabafzal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahabafzal View Post
AOA,

my interview is on dec 6 in lahore.i have already cleared first 2 stages of JAIBP.so it will give me any advantage or not??
Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanshah1 View Post
yes u will be preffered .you just have to mention this achievement in interview.
and u also have 99.99% of chances to be promoted to og 2 after completing training of mto as og 3.

best of luck

i have given my interview today.same situation was here.Interview was just of 2 to 3 minutes.They did't ask a single question regarding my studies.just asked about my current job and reason for joining banking sector.That's all...
And NO advantage of JAIBP....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Tuesday, December 07, 2010
Miss incradible's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 56
Thanks: 66
Thanked 34 Times in 28 Posts
Miss incradible is on a distinguished road
Default

y the interview was so general.....................
anybdy knows?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Tuesday, December 07, 2010
thirstyfire's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Good Earth
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
thirstyfire is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss incradible View Post
y the interview was so general.....................
anybdy knows?
The selection criteria set by the HR department varies according to the polices / management of the organization. Some organizations give more weightage to the test and some give more consideration to interview. There is no hard and fast rule of taking interview. Interview may be structured or unstructured, again depends upon the polices / philosophy of management.

ABL is taking unstructured interview and it is not necessary to ask questions related to finance or academic specialization. May be the selection criteria set by ABL is more focused on the academic carrier (CGPA or % age), test or willingness of the candidate to relocate anywhere. So dont worry about the interview, HR people know better that what they need to check in the candidates.
__________________
Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thirstyfire For This Useful Post:
Miss incradible (Tuesday, December 07, 2010)
  #17  
Old Friday, December 10, 2010
saimakhan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 108
Thanks: 56
Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts
saimakhan is on a distinguished road
Cool

500 Plus Seats for MTO because ABL going to announce VSS/ golden handshake in few months.
Different banks have different policies regarding MTOs hiring.
LIKE SBP & NBP,UBL hire SBOT/MTO as a OG-2, MCB as OG-1

but MTOs hire as OG-3 at ABL
salary Rs. 22500 /per month. 10% semiannually increment at gross salary.
Training Period of MTO is 3 months.
Bond for 3 years of Rs. 100,000/-
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
thirstyfire's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Good Earth
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
thirstyfire is on a distinguished road
Post Abl mto

Every bank has its own policy and grading system.
The grading system of ABL is not "OG".
ABL Grading System is based on "MG" (Management Grade). Starting with MG12 (Lowest) to MG8 and then AVP etc.
MTOs are hired at MG11 at ABL.
MTOs at ABL undergo through a comprehensive training of 3 months and during training the salary is Rs. 20000/-.
After the completion of training period the trainees need to take two tests. One is taken by ABL itself and the other is taken by IBP. The salary of Top 6 scorers in the batch (in both tests) is then increased to Rs. 26500/- and the salary of remaining trainees are raised to Rs. 22500/-. All the MTOs are then posted to their designated branches in different cities.
After 1 year ABL again conduct the test of MTOs and the top scorers are promoted to MG10 (Operations Manager). So the growth opportunities for MTOs are very high.
__________________
Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thirstyfire For This Useful Post:
Ambreen Nasir (Sunday, December 12, 2010), saimakhan (Sunday, December 12, 2010), salmanshah1 (Sunday, December 12, 2010)
  #19  
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 39
Thanks: 17
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
salmanshah1 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirstyfire View Post
Every bank has its own policy and grading system.
The grading system of ABL is not "OG".
ABL Grading System is based on "MG" (Management Grade). Starting with MG12 (Lowest) to MG8 and then AVP etc.
MTOs are hired at MG11 at ABL.
MTOs at ABL undergo through a comprehensive training of 3 months and during training the salary is Rs. 20000/-.
After the completion of training period the trainees need to take two tests. One is taken by ABL itself and the other is taken by IBP. The salary of Top 6 scorers in the batch (in both tests) is then increased to Rs. 26500/- and the salary of remaining trainees are raised to Rs. 22500/-. All the MTOs are then posted to their designated branches in different cities.
After 1 year ABL again conduct the test of MTOs and the top scorers are promoted to MG10 (Operations Manager). So the growth opportunities for MTOs are very high.
thanx for info .
but its not attractive as nbp because at nbp there is 2 posts towards AVP
and in abl u need for 4 promotions for avp.
and abl salary is not according to market rates. they are saving money by just paying some money to top scorers. its very bad rule. and abl internal test is full of corruption. i have authentic info for this corruption. and some time due to this corruption some candidates are deprived of ibp test.
as all can see that people in same MG 11 are getting different pays.
u mentioned that MG 10 (operations manager) is seriously doubt abt this thing.
i wish its true.

minimum pay for all mto's should be 25000 in abl.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Sunday, December 12, 2010
saimakhan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 108
Thanks: 56
Thanked 60 Times in 37 Posts
saimakhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Please Don't Compare ABL with NBP , NBP hires MT as OG 2, and pay Rs.37,000/ per month with so many other benefits. so for NBP one must required efforts, hard work, knowledge, "LUCK & Reference" too .
definitely ABL not a first choice.


Quote:
Originally Posted by salmanshah1 View Post
thanx for info .
but its not attractive as nbp because at nbp there is 2 posts towards AVP
and in abl u need for 4 promotions for avp.
and abl salary is not according to market rates. they are saving money by just paying some money to top scorers. its very bad rule. and abl internal test is full of corruption. i have authentic info for this corruption. and some time due to this corruption some candidates are deprived of ibp test.
as all can see that people in same MG 11 are getting different pays.
u mentioned that MG 10 (operations manager) is seriously doubt abt this thing.
i wish its true.

minimum pay for all mto's should be 25000 in abl.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
abl mto, abl mto results, abl teller

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solved Everyday Science Papers Dilrauf General Science & Ability 7 Sunday, December 01, 2019 06:28 PM
Are We Muslims? awais_666 Discussion 13 Thursday, August 16, 2018 06:39 PM
Us-north Korea Relations atifch News & Articles 6 Wednesday, November 01, 2006 04:28 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.