Wednesday, September 19, 2018
09:25 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Banking & Finance > Banking Jobs > Habib Bank Limited

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 31
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Ali yousuf is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2faisal View Post
11:30 am
you are requested to remember and share the test pattern and questions.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 60
Thanks: 16
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Sarah25 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Bilal Anwar View Post
have you received sms for test? how do u know its for RBO when they have announced these positions?
i recieved that msg on feb 2012 and gave test qualified that test..but tey called me for interview at that time i was busy in my studies so didnt joined HBL
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
Muhammad Bilal Anwar's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: City of Flowers
Posts: 369
Thanks: 75
Thanked 74 Times in 62 Posts
Muhammad Bilal Anwar is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah25 View Post
i recieved that msg on feb 2012 and gave test qualified that test..but tey called me for interview at that time i was busy in my studies so didnt joined HBL
you are right, in march they hired RBO'S ( assistant manager band 1)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
me2faisal's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: swabi
Posts: 139
Thanks: 58
Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts
me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah25 View Post
i recieved that msg on feb 2012 and gave test qualified that test..but tey called me for interview at that time i was busy in my studies so didnt joined HBL
hm In Sha Allah test simple aur easy hoga
__________________
":*:":F@!$@L:":*:"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 207
Thanks: 8
Thanked 57 Times in 39 Posts
tazz is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2faisal View Post
hm In Sha Allah test simple aur easy hoga
CAn you please tell, have you appeared for test or interview before at
hbl. And if they have provided you login paspword for tommorow test!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Saturday, October 20, 2012
me2faisal's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: swabi
Posts: 139
Thanks: 58
Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts
me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
CAn you please tell, have you appeared for test or interview before at
hbl. And if they have provided you login paspword for tommorow test!
ye tu kal pata chalega es se pehle main srf ABL BDO k interview me appear hua tha
__________________
":*:":F@!$@L:":*:"
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Sunday, October 21, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 60
Thanks: 16
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Sarah25 is on a distinguished road
Default

u all dnt forget o bring a ballpoint and a page..as its online test so u should have a paper and ball point for the maths portin..all the bestt...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sarah25 For This Useful Post:
me2faisal (Sunday, October 21, 2012)
  #18  
Old Sunday, October 21, 2012
me2faisal's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: swabi
Posts: 139
Thanks: 58
Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts
me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default

test buht he ziada easy tha 30 mints me total 55 mcqs thay mene 25 mints me kr liye simple maths addition sub, mult, division like 4514+245+4512=?
45.21+542.32+654.32=?
58*5*6=?
52.36*0.3*5.65=?
145-52+25/5-84+52(55-53)=?
54% of 14600=?
56*0.25.X=545 X=?

15 maths k ques thay

15 eng k grammer etc sntnce fill in the blanks, tenses etc

general banking 10 mcqs
how many branches HBL have?
HBL was the first bank of Pakistan true or false
some ques related to customer care in bank etc

15 general knowledge like
NBP is the central bank of Pakistan true or false
GDP stands for?
NRO stand for
IMF stands for?


taqrebn 200 tak candidates thay jinho ne test diya aur sab ne just CV submit ki the HBL branches me tu bank walo ne head offc forward kiye thay kuch aisay b students thay jinho ne

4th Floor, Habib Bank Tower
Jinnah Avenue
Islamabad, Pakistan.

Phone: 051-2872203 & 051-2821183
pe apni cv's internship k liye send ki the unhen b es job tst k lye bhulaya tha

meri b forum k users se request hn jo jo bank join krna chahty hn wo islamabad wale upar diye gaye adress pe apni cv's send krden HBL wale feb,march me phir ye test conduct krega wo log tmam cv's apne database me save krlety hn phr sabko bula letay hn test k lye
es job ki adv nhi huwi the sb ne branches me cv's jama karaye the
__________________
":*:":F@!$@L:":*:"
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Sunday, October 21, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 60
Thanks: 16
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Sarah25 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2faisal View Post
test buht he ziada easy tha 30 mints me total 55 mcqs thay mene 25 mints me kr liye simple maths addition sub, mult, division like 4514+245+4512=?
45.21+542.32+654.32=?
58*5*6=?
52.36*0.3*5.65=?
145-52+25/5-84+52(55-53)=?
54% of 14600=?
56*0.25.X=545 X=?

15 maths k ques thay

15 eng k grammer etc sntnce fill in the blanks, tenses etc

general banking 10 mcqs
how many branches HBL have?
HBL was the first bank of Pakistan true or false
some ques related to customer care in bank etc

15 general knowledge like
NBP is the central bank of Pakistan true or false
GDP stands for?
NRO stand for
IMF stands for?


taqrebn 200 tak candidates thay jinho ne test diya aur sab ne just CV submit ki the HBL branches me tu bank walo ne head offc forward kiye thay kuch aisay b students thay jinho ne

4th Floor, Habib Bank Tower
Jinnah Avenue
Islamabad, Pakistan.

Phone: 051-2872203 & 051-2821183
pe apni cv's internship k liye send ki the unhen b es job tst k lye bhulaya tha

meri b forum k users se request hn jo jo bank join krna chahty hn wo islamabad wale upar diye gaye adress pe apni cv's send krden HBL wale feb,march me phir ye test conduct krega wo log tmam cv's apne database me save krlety hn phr sabko bula letay hn test k lye
es job ki adv nhi huwi the sb ne branches me cv's jama karaye the
this is the same test as i gave on feb..
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Sunday, October 21, 2012
me2faisal's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: swabi
Posts: 139
Thanks: 58
Thanked 57 Times in 38 Posts
me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah25 View Post
this is the same test as i gave on feb..
apko test k kitnay din bad interview call i the?
__________________
":*:":F@!$@L:":*:"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to me2faisal For This Useful Post:
sumaira khursheed (Saturday, October 29, 2016)
Reply

Tags
hbl cash office test

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Test the Working of Antivirus Zulfiqar Shah Computers and Technology 4 Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:22 AM
Effective Study Skills Sureshlasi Tips and Experience Sharing 1 Friday, November 16, 2007 08:28 AM
Nuclear weapons tests MUKHTIAR ALI Current Affairs 0 Monday, January 15, 2007 12:44 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.