Friday, July 19, 2024
08:06 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Banking & Finance > Banking Jobs > State Bank of Pakistan

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
TheWaqas's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Hyderabad, Sindh
Posts: 576
Thanks: 154
Thanked 144 Times in 110 Posts
TheWaqas will become famous soon enough
Default SBP-Recruitment of Junior Officers (on contract basis)

Recruitment of Junior Officers (on contract basis)

http://www.nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/SBP_23Dec2012/SBP.htm

Lagta hai SBP full form mein chal raha hai jobs pe jobs post ker raha hai
__________________
SUCCESS is going process from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm (Winston Churchill)
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheWaqas For This Useful Post:
Ashfaq Memon (Friday, November 16, 2012), Holistic (Sunday, May 29, 2016), Jetpack2 (Saturday, November 03, 2012), Mehak sanam (Saturday, November 03, 2012), Mehwish Pervez (Wednesday, February 13, 2013)
  #2  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
me2faisal's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: swabi
Posts: 139
Thanks: 58
Thanked 59 Times in 38 Posts
me2faisal is on a distinguished road
Default Employment Opportunity Recruitment of Junior Officers (on contract basis)

http://nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/SBP_23Dec2012/SBP.htm

Eligibility Criteria:Qualification:

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science from the universities/ institutes recognized by HEC.

Age:

Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP-BSC (January 15, 2013).

Degree Completion:

* Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.



Written Test:
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test.

Registration with NTS:

Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.

Click on "On Line Registration Form". Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user" and fill the on line registration form.

Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.

Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.

Send the form to NTS on the given address through courier/post along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, 3 photographs and a copy of CNIC not later than November 22, 2012.

NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.

The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on December 23, 2012 in the major cities of country.


Selection Procedure:

The candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Junior Officer at SBP-BSC. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of written test and available number of vacancies will be invited for interview before a Selection Board at SBP-BSC.


Pre-Induction Training:
The selected candidates will be imparted up to 4 weeks training.


Compensation Package:
The selected candidates will be offered appointment for the position of Junior Officers (on contract basis) at a consolidated monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- only. They will further be entitled to medical facility for self, spouse and children as per Bank’s policy.

Place of Posting:
The selected candidates will be required to work in any department/ division at Head Office of SBP-BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.



Application Procedure:

After announcement of written test result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify NTS test may apply for the position of Junior Officers at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at the Bank’s website www.sbp.org.pk or can be obtained free of cost from SBP-BSC Field Offices across the country after announcement of NTS test result. Duly filled in application form along with result sheet issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs MUST reach the following address latest by January 15, 2013.

Director
Personnel Management Department
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP Banking Services Corporation, Head Office
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi

Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.

For Online Registration : " Click Here "
Last Date for Application Submission : Thursday, 22nd November 2012
Test Date : Sunday, 23rd December 2012
__________________
":*:":F@!$@L:":*:"
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me2faisal For This Useful Post:
azhar0032 (Sunday, November 04, 2012), Mehak sanam (Saturday, November 03, 2012)
  #3  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In my mom's heart
Posts: 136
Thanks: 310
Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts
student is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2faisal View Post
http://nts.org.pk/NTSWeb/SBP_23Dec2012/SBP.htm

Eligibility Criteria:Qualification:

Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science from the universities/ institutes recognized by HEC.

Age:

Maximum 28 years as on the last date of submission of applications to SBP-BSC (January 15, 2013).

Degree Completion:

* Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.



Written Test:
The candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria are required to register themselves with National Testing Service (NTS) for appearing in the written test.

Registration with NTS:

Interested eligible candidates shall register themselves with NTS as per following procedure:
Application form and deposit slip is available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk.

Click on "On Line Registration Form". Read the instructions carefully and register yourself by creating “new user" and fill the on line registration form.

Take printout of form along with fee deposit slip.

Deposit test fee of Rs.800/- through prescribed deposit slip at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL.

Send the form to NTS on the given address through courier/post along with original NTS copy of deposit slip, 3 photographs and a copy of CNIC not later than November 22, 2012.

NTS/SBP-BSC will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post. Applications submitted in person will not be entertained. Applications sent directly to SBP-BSC in contravention of the prescribed procedure will not be entertained.

The candidates will be sent their admit cards by NTS at their postal address to appear for the written test to be held on December 23, 2012 in the major cities of country.


Selection Procedure:

The candidates who qualify the written test conducted by NTS shall be eligible to subsequently apply for the post of Junior Officer at SBP-BSC. The candidates short listed on the basis of merit of written test and available number of vacancies will be invited for interview before a Selection Board at SBP-BSC.


Pre-Induction Training:
The selected candidates will be imparted up to 4 weeks training.


Compensation Package:
The selected candidates will be offered appointment for the position of Junior Officers (on contract basis) at a consolidated monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- only. They will further be entitled to medical facility for self, spouse and children as per Bank’s policy.

Place of Posting:
The selected candidates will be required to work in any department/ division at Head Office of SBP-BSC at Karachi or at any of its 16 Field Offices across the country.



Application Procedure:

After announcement of written test result by NTS, the eligible candidates who qualify NTS test may apply for the position of Junior Officers at SBP-BSC. The application form will be available at the Bank’s website www.sbp.org.pk or can be obtained free of cost from SBP-BSC Field Offices across the country after announcement of NTS test result. Duly filled in application form along with result sheet issued by NTS, attested copies of all educational documents, CNIC, domicile and 3 passport size photographs MUST reach the following address latest by January 15, 2013.

Director
Personnel Management Department
State Bank of Pakistan
SBP Banking Services Corporation, Head Office
I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi

Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Incomplete/ delayed applications will not be entertained.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.

For Online Registration : " Click Here "
Last Date for Application Submission : Thursday, 22nd November 2012
Test Date : Sunday, 23rd December 2012
Can anyone pleases come up with the rank , perks , privileges and future of this job ? Specially Raz brother or any senior member please address this query . .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
neelam25's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
neelam25 is on a distinguished road
Default

If Bachelors Degree is required then it would be appropriate to mention Masters degree or not???
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
sunny4kb's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 377
Thanks: 83
Thanked 129 Times in 98 Posts
sunny4kb is an unknown quantity at this point
Question

Is it appropriate to mention Masters Degree while applying or not?
__________________
"The future depends on what we do in the present"
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Saturday, November 03, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Karachi
Posts: 299
Thanks: 89
Thanked 79 Times in 67 Posts
Jetpack2 is on a distinguished road
Post

State bank being an institution of supreme calibre should not endorse such high fees for jobs.

It is true that costs are indeed incurred for administrative /application processing expenses , but I am 100 percent sure that it won't equate to 800 Rs per candidate this is extortion.

SBP should at least subsidise the fees at a reasonable level. Or better conduct one test whose score would be valid for all opportunities.

Being the central bank we expect they sympathetically consider the plight of the candidates at large. Maybe we should create a petition or write a polite formal letter to the governor.

Anyway. This is another great opportunity for the candidates , Working in SBP commands prestige in the banking industry overall . I believe working in sbo at any level will put great value to onces CV. Good opportunity!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Sunday, November 04, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In my mom's heart
Posts: 136
Thanks: 310
Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts
student is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetpack2 View Post
State bank being an institution of supreme calibre should not endorse such high fees for jobs.

It is true that costs are indeed incurred for administrative /application processing expenses , but I am 100 percent sure that it won't equate to 800 Rs per candidate this is extortion.

SBP should at least subsidise the fees at a reasonable level. Or better conduct one test whose score would be valid for all opportunities.

Being the central bank we expect they sympathetically consider the plight of the candidates at large. Maybe we should create a petition or write a polite formal letter to the governor.

Anyway. This is another great opportunity for the candidates , Working in SBP commands prestige in the banking industry overall . I believe working in sbo at any level will put great value to onces CV. Good opportunity!
Jetpack , what would be the pattern of test and which books to consult ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Sunday, November 04, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 84
Thanks: 51
Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
muskan87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Bilal Anwar View Post
dont know whats wrong with sbp all banks conduct their tests free of cost even theough nts, UBL conduct their own test even they provide you erase and pencils but sbp lol
they are charging fees because we people are ready to pay,,, simple is that dont apply for their test
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to muskan87 For This Useful Post:
shahzeb22 (Wednesday, November 07, 2012)
  #9  
Old Sunday, November 04, 2012
raheel22's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 212
Thanks: 0
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
raheel22 is on a distinguished road
Default

after passing NTS test we have again apply for the post of Junior Officer and then there will be another test and final interview by the state bank
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to raheel22 For This Useful Post:
student (Sunday, November 04, 2012)
  #10  
Old Sunday, November 04, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In my mom's heart
Posts: 136
Thanks: 310
Thanked 58 Times in 46 Posts
student is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raheel22 View Post
after passing NTS test we have again apply for the post of Junior Officer and then there will be another test and final interview by the state bank
What will be asked in NTS Test ? Which books to study ?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
interview result, jo sbp 2012, junior officers, sbp

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The failure of Pakistan to develop a political system, Miss_Naqvi Pakistan Affairs 7 Tuesday, October 20, 2020 07:42 PM
Constitution of the United States Muhammad Adnan General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 3 Saturday, February 01, 2020 02:25 AM
Jammu And Kashmir Dispute Gul-e-Lala International Relations 1 Monday, September 02, 2019 04:02 PM
Required VU sociology Notes by Dr. Anwar shrd Sociology 6 Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:40 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.