Candidates will he asked to attempt total Five questions including one compulsory (objective type) question. They will attempt at least one question (out of two) from each part. Short note within the question (with-omit choice) can also he given.
- Nature And Scope of Management-Different Schools of thought.
- Planning - Planning process; Planning tools; Change Management.
- Organisation - Type of Organisation; Theory of Organisation; Group dynamics ; Staffing.
- Actuating-Leading; Approaches to Leadership-Coordinating: Communicating; Motivating.
- Controlling-Budgetary Control; Budgetary process.
PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING
- An overview of Marketing.
- Marketing's Role in Society and inside a Firm.
- Environment of Marketing.
- Strategic Planning and Marketing.
- Marketing Mix i.e. Product, Pricing, Place (Distribution, Channels), Wholesaling, Retailing, Sales Promotion (Advertising, Public Relations).
- Global Marketing.
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management
- Interpretation of Financial Statement-Ratio analysis, Trend analysis-Common size analysis.
- Time Value of Money-Concept of TVM; Net Present Value; Pay Back period; Internal rate of return.
- Working Capital Management - Cash Management; Receivable Management; Inventory Management.
- Port Folio Management-Types of Investment; Financial Securities; Diversification of Risk.
- Accounting - Accounting Cycles, Preparation of Financial Statements; Balance Sheet, Income Statement.