Saturday, May 30, 2020
11:06 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Cadres and Training Programmes > Specialized Training Program (STP) > Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
sarfaraz shami's Avatar
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ali Pur Chattha-Gujranwala, STI Islamabad
Posts: 718
Thanks: 762
Thanked 548 Times in 327 Posts
sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about
Default

Dear Sir

What are the opportunities for persons who opt foreign postings ?

It is easy to get or political backing is required.
__________________
Don't wait, feel happiness right at the moment as wait will never end.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Actually upgrading these low grade employees SC has paved the pay for corruption. These low grade employees are opportunist and selfish and above all our senior officers help and protect them for their own corrupt causes.
I strongly disagree with your statement. How can you say these up-gradations have paved way for corruption? Who are you to judge and what is the credibility of your "assumption"? Corruption is mostly done by those who have authority. These BS 14, 15 and even 16 officials don't have the authority. Even if places they are involved in corruption than its merely because of the "Asheerbaad" of the high ups.

I don't know about you, but I have been in this system for almost 5 years. I have worked with Officers of PAAS and DMG, I know how much honest these high ups are. I know an officer, a female officer of PAAS, who was in BS-20. I worked with her for almost 7 months. I know how much corrupt she was. Quoting just one incident, she for her own sake and to be on a foreign visit, put her name in the list of "Scientific Experts" who were supposed to visit Turkey. She took an advance of Rs.650,000/- from AGPR and still hasn't submitted the adjustment. All by her own links. And this is just one incident. Now she holds a bigger position at the AGP and is ready to be promoted in BS-21. She even avoided an Audit Para just by moving some strings. Our Secretary was so fed up with her corruption and negative mentality that he had to personally visit the AGP to get her posted elsewhere.

You think these low scale officials should retire in the same scales they are inducted in? How many promotional opportunities do they have? Literally none. Not these low paid, low scale officials, but these high ups that are opportunists, corrupt and selfish. You should go to SC too if you think you are being wronged. Its doors are open for all.

Regards
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
Kamran (Tuesday, June 12, 2012), SarfrazBuriro (Tuesday, May 23, 2017), usman khalid (Tuesday, June 12, 2012)
  #13  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
sanguine hope's Avatar
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 290
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Instant city
Posts: 52
Thanks: 88
Thanked 80 Times in 31 Posts
sanguine hope is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I strongly disagree with your statement. How can you say these up-gradations have paved way for corruption? Who are you to judge and what is the credibility of your "assumption"? Corruption is mostly done by those who have authority. These BS 14, 15 and even 16 officials don't have the authority. Even if places they are involved in corruption than its merely because of the "Asheerbaad" of the high ups.

I don't know about you, but I have been in this system for almost 5 years. I have worked with Officers of PAAS and DMG, I know how much honest these high ups are. I know an officer, a female officer of PAAS, who was in BS-20. I worked with her for almost 7 months. I know how much corrupt she was. Quoting just one incident, she for her own sake and to be on a foreign visit, put her name in the list of "Scientific Experts" who were supposed to visit Turkey. She took an advance of Rs.650,000/- from AGPR and still hasn't submitted the adjustment. All by her own links. And this is just one incident. Now she holds a bigger position at the AGP and is ready to be promoted in BS-21. She even avoided an Audit Para just by moving some strings. Our Secretary was so fed up with her corruption and negative mentality that he had to personally visit the AGP to get her posted elsewhere.

You think these low scale officials should retire in the same scales they are inducted in? How many promotional opportunities do they have? Literally none. Not these low paid, low scale officials, but these high ups that are opportunists, corrupt and selfish. You should go to SC too if you think you are being wronged. Its doors are open for all.

Regards

You may be mistaken. How can a woman be corrupt? Men are more intersted in corruption. Plz confirm the news.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
sarfaraz shami's Avatar
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ali Pur Chattha-Gujranwala, STI Islamabad
Posts: 718
Thanks: 762
Thanked 548 Times in 327 Posts
sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post

You may be mistaken. How can a woman be corrupt? Men are more intersted in corruption. Plz confirm the news.
Hahahahhahhahahah. Why women can't be corrupt.
__________________
Don't wait, feel happiness right at the moment as wait will never end.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sarfaraz shami For This Useful Post:
Seemab (Sunday, April 21, 2013)
  #15  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
ghulammujtaba86's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rawalpindi/ Chakwal
Posts: 198
Thanks: 81
Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts
ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I strongly disagree with your statement. How can you say these up-gradations have paved way for corruption? Who are you to judge and what is the credibility of your "assumption"? Corruption is mostly done by those who have authority. These BS 14, 15 and even 16 officials don't have the authority. Even if places they are involved in corruption than its merely because of the "Asheerbaad" of the high ups.

I don't know about you, but I have been in this system for almost 5 years. I have worked with Officers of PAAS and DMG, I know how much honest these high ups are. I know an officer, a female officer of PAAS, who was in BS-20. I worked with her for almost 7 months. I know how much corrupt she was. Quoting just one incident, she for her own sake and to be on a foreign visit, put her name in the list of "Scientific Experts" who were supposed to visit Turkey. She took an advance of Rs.650,000/- from AGPR and still hasn't submitted the adjustment. All by her own links. And this is just one incident. Now she holds a bigger position at the AGP and is ready to be promoted in BS-21. She even avoided an Audit Para just by moving some strings. Our Secretary was so fed up with her corruption and negative mentality that he had to personally visit the AGP to get her posted elsewhere.

You think these low scale officials should retire in the same scales they are inducted in? How many promotional opportunities do they have? Literally none. Not these low paid, low scale officials, but these high ups that are opportunists, corrupt and selfish. You should go to SC too if you think you are being wronged. Its doors are open for all.

Regards
I have been working for Federal Government last two year and described what i have faced in my department during work not by listening from here and there and put it over. In fact A PAAS Grade 18 officer is saying do not join this group WHY? If these LOW-GRADE employees Bs-14, 15 ,16 are so talented and honest then why they don't come in competition openly. Let me tell you one thing in my office a guy was appointed by his relative as LDC and after 6 year service he gave exam of Account which has two parts and only few books he passed part one and got grade 17 while part two is also mandatory but he never passed it how can he be comparable to PAAS CSS grade 17 officer?

One more thing low mentality always help low grade employees as they flattered to our senior bosses for their personal benefits. I did not advocated honest of all officers, if they are good then low-grade employees have no powers.
__________________
"Dreams" are not those which are seen during sleep.
Dreams are those which 'll never let you sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
In fact A PAAS Grade 18 officer is saying do not join this group WHY?
I don't have problem with what he says. My problem is with what you said, your over-generalization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
If these LOW-GRADE employees Bs-14, 15 ,16 are so talented and honest then why they don't come in competition openly.
Had they got the opportunities, the education, the background that most of the CSPs have, they must have 'Competed' openly. Not everyone is lucky. Further, if your analogy is true then it means you should also not complain for not being equally treated as other groups because if you were so talented and befitting, you would have been allocated in other top groups like PSP or DMG. So if you are not talented enough to go for that group than accept what you have been given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Let me tell you one thing in my office a guy was appointed by his relative as LDC and after 6 year service he gave exam of Account which has two parts and only few books he passed part one and got grade 17 while part two is also mandatory but he never passed it how can he be comparable to PAAS CSS grade 17 officer?
Let me tell you one thing, who is the appointing authority of LDC? A grade 20 officer. Why did he appointed him against merit? And what is CSS, isn't it too reading a few books? Secondly, it is merely your misconception that low graded officers are not talented, I can quote a couple of examples from a better group Police Services where rankers have been given priority over PSP Officers. One in Karachi SSP CID Ch. Aslam and second in Lahore (I forgot his name).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
One more thing low mentality always help low grade employees as they flattered to our senior bosses for their personal benefits. I did not advocated honest of all officers, if they are good then low-grade employees have no powers.
Why do you think low grade employees are synonymous to low mentality? To me these high ups are the worst toadies of all. They are flatterers to the Politicians and do so just for their own sake. What potential benefits can a low grade officer ask for against the potential benefits an officer can have? Its always easy to make the low grade officials scapegoat.

AGPR Islamabad and other sub offices are literally paralysed these days because of the strike of these low grade officials. If they were worthless, the system wouldn't have jammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanguine hope View Post
You may be mistaken. How can a woman be corrupt? Men are more intersted in corruption. Plz confirm the news.
Its not a news. It happened before my eyes. As I already said, I was working with her. Most corrupt officer I have ever seen and I have seen many officers.

Regards
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
usman khalid (Tuesday, June 12, 2012), zarraar (Tuesday, June 12, 2012)
  #17  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Taimoor Gondal's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mandi Bahauddin
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 1,658
Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,058 Posts
Taimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant futureTaimoor Gondal has a brilliant future
Default

Currently PPSC has announced 97 posts of Deputy District Account Officer (BS- 17)

Will it have any effect on PAAS?
__________________
Success is never achieved by the size of our brain but it is always achieved by the quality of our thoughts.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
ikramullahkhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taimoor Gondal View Post
Currently PPSC has announced 97 posts of Deputy District Account Officer (BS- 17)

Will it have any effect on PAAS?
Article: 168 Auditor-General of Pakistan
168. Auditor-General of Pakistan.(1) There shall be an Auditor-General of Pakistan, who shall be appointed by the President.

(2) Before entering upon office, the Auditor-General shall make before the Chief Justice of Pakistan oath in the form set out in the Third Schedule.

1[(3) The Auditor-General shall, unless he sooner resigns or is removed from office in accordance with clause (5), hold office for a term of four years from the date on which he assumes such office or attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.]



2[(3A) The other terms and conditions of service of the Auditor-General shall be determined by Act of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament); and, until so determined, by Order of the President.]

(4) A person who has held office as Auditor-General shall not be eligible for further appointment in the service of Pakistan before the expiration of two years after he has ceased to hold that office.

(5) The Auditor-General shall not be removed from office except in the like manner and on the like grounds as a Judge of the Supreme Court.

(6) At any time, when the office of the Auditor-General is vacant or the Auditor-General is absent or is unable to perform the functions of his office due to any cause, 3[the President may appoint the most senior officer in the Office of the Auditor-General to] act as Auditor-General and perform the functions of that office.


Government of PUNjab illegally is running a parallel set up.
i have no doubts that it is a preparation to segregate the Federation
this whole mess started with TOs
Against CGA ordinance and constitution of Pakistan they are having Chief treasury inspector who do not report to Auditor general. All major districts in Punjab are pre-audited by finance or by the executive it self
PAAS or other structure , the move to make another parallel structure as TAAS will end in independent state of Punjab
the model is replicated in other provinces too . It means an end of PAAS in districts
__________________________________________________ _______________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
ikramullahkhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikramullahkhan View Post
Article: 168 Auditor-General of Pakistan
168. Auditor-General of Pakistan.(1) There shall be an Auditor-General of Pakistan, who shall be appointed by the President.

(2) Before entering upon office, the Auditor-General shall make before the Chief Justice of Pakistan oath in the form set out in the Third Schedule.

1[(3) The Auditor-General shall, unless he sooner resigns or is removed from office in accordance with clause (5), hold office for a term of four years from the date on which he assumes such office or attains the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.]



2[(3A) The other terms and conditions of service of the Auditor-General shall be determined by Act of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament); and, until so determined, by Order of the President.]

(4) A person who has held office as Auditor-General shall not be eligible for further appointment in the service of Pakistan before the expiration of two years after he has ceased to hold that office.

(5) The Auditor-General shall not be removed from office except in the like manner and on the like grounds as a Judge of the Supreme Court.

(6) At any time, when the office of the Auditor-General is vacant or the Auditor-General is absent or is unable to perform the functions of his office due to any cause, 3[the President may appoint the most senior officer in the Office of the Auditor-General to] act as Auditor-General and perform the functions of that office.Article: 169 Functions and powers of Auditor-General.


169. Functions and powers of Auditor-General.-The Auditor -General shall, in relation to:-

(a) the accounts of the Federation and of the Provinces; and

(b) the accounts of any authority or body established by the Federation or a Province, perform such functions and exercise such powers as may be determined by or under Act of 1[Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament)] and, until so determined, by Order of the President.
__________________________________________________ _______________
Government of PUNjab illegally is running a parallel set up.
i have no doubts that it is a preparation to segregate the Federation
this whole mess started with TOs
Against CGA ordinance and constitution of Pakistan they are having Chief treasury inspector who do not report to Auditor general. All major districts in Punjab are pre-audited by finance or by the executive it self
PAAS or other structure , the move to make another parallel structure as TAAS will end in independent state of Punjab
the model is replicated in other provinces too . It means an end of PAAS in districts
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
ghulammujtaba86's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rawalpindi/ Chakwal
Posts: 198
Thanks: 81
Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts
ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I don't have problem with what he says. My problem is with what you said, your over-generalization.
I am not over-generalizing but fact is fact and it is bitter.



Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
Had they got the opportunities, the education, the background that most of the CSPs have, they must have 'Competed' openly. Not everyone is lucky. Further, if your analogy is true then it means you should also not complain for not being equally treated as other groups because if you were so talented and befitting, you would have been allocated in other top groups like PSP or DMG. So if you are not talented enough to go for that group than accept what you have been given.
Everyone got opportunities they are not talented but they could not compete in the race so they are in low grades. if they are good they must be professional like doctors, engineers managers etc. Actually they are using back channel to reach a position. Secondly CSS do not required any professional degree but simple BA and BA can be done privately. I did not ask you for a piece of advice where i should go.


Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
Let me tell you one thing, who is the appointing authority of LDC? A grade 20 officer. Why did he appointed him against merit? And what is CSS, isn't it too reading a few books? Secondly, it is merely your misconception that low graded officers are not talented, I can quote a couple of examples from a better group Police Services where rankers have been given priority over PSP Officers. One in Karachi SSP CID Ch. Aslam and second in Lahore (I forgot his name).
Competent authority is Secretary not a grade 20 officer for appointing LDC.
IF CSS is also about reading few tou ap bhi kr lo.
Every one knows the honesty of Ch Aslam SSP CID. From where he Build his luxury home in DHA as an honest man can't afford to buy a plot within salary .You are passing contradicting statements.



Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
Why do you think low grade employees are synonymous to low mentality? To me these high ups are the worst toadies of all. They are flatterers to the Politicians and do so just for their own sake. What potential benefits can a low grade officer ask for against the potential benefits an officer can have? Its always easy to make the low grade officials scapegoat.

AGPR Islamabad and other sub offices are literally paralysed these days because of the strike of these low grade officials. If they were worthless, the system wouldn't have jammed.
This show their mentality
__________________
"Dreams" are not those which are seen during sleep.
Dreams are those which 'll never let you sleep.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most repeated questions of EDS Last Island General Science & Ability 11 Sunday, March 22, 2020 09:55 AM
Bills Passed By The National Assembly (2008-2013) Ali Mallah Current Affairs 0 Thursday, June 07, 2012 12:56 PM
Highlights of Budget 2011 - 2012 redmax News & Articles 0 Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:11 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.