Friday, October 23, 2020
01:51 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Cadres and Training Programmes > Specialized Training Program (STP) > Pakistan Audit and Accounts Service

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
I am not over-generalizing but fact is fact and it is bitter.
You need to revisit your own posts again and also look for a definition of Over-Generalization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Everyone got opportunities they are not talented but they could not compete in the race so they are in low grades. if they are good they must be professional like doctors, engineers managers etc. Actually they are using back channel to reach a position. Secondly CSS do not required any professional degree but simple BA and BA can be done privately. I did not ask you for a piece of advice where i should go.
If everyone had opportunities than there should not have been any quota system. Are you a doctor? Engineer? If not then, following you own analogy, you are also incompetent. Requirement of CSS is BA, how many BAs are CSPs? As far as I see, those candidates who have educational background from Foreign Institutes or at least from notable and elite institutes of Pakistan get positions in CSS. I am not advising you nor I am interested in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Competent authority is Secretary not a grade 20 officer for appointing LDC.
You need to study about Departmental Selection Board and further Delegation of Powers of appointing of non-gazzetted officials. Secretary doesn't sit in a DSC to interview candidates of LDC, UDC or Assistants. For BS 1-4 Deputy Secretary is appointing authority, BS 5-14 Joint Secretary is appointing authority. Secretary only signs the Minutes of the Committee. The real decision rests with the Chairman, DSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Every one knows the honesty of Ch Aslam SSP CID. From where he Build his luxury home in DHA as an honest man can't afford to buy a plot within salary .You are passing contradicting statements.
Honest or dishonest, he is the one Govt. relies on to complete the tasks. I am talking about his competence not about his being honest or not. Ironically, DHAs at all cities of Pakistan are full of these so called Honest Bureaucrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
This show their mentality
When Doctors go on strike, they also are of low mentality?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
ghulammujtaba86's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rawalpindi/ Chakwal
Posts: 198
Thanks: 81
Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts
ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
You need to revisit your own posts again and also look for a definition of Over-Generalization.



If everyone had opportunities than there should not have been any quota system. Are you a doctor? Engineer? If not then, following you own analogy, you are also incompetent. Requirement of CSS is BA, how many BAs are CSPs? As far as I see, those candidates who have educational background from Foreign Institutes or at least from notable and elite institutes of Pakistan get positions in CSS. I am not advising you nor I am interested in.
So you agreed with my analogy, if you are not a doctor engineer then you are incompetent. See my profile you will come to know i am competent as you said.


Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
Honest or dishonest, he is the one Govt. relies on to complete the tasks. I am talking about his competence not about his being honest or not. Ironically, DHAs at all cities of Pakistan are full of these so called Honest Bureaucrats.
When Doctors go on strike, they also are of low mentality?
Its mean more corrupt people must be hired to do the job and only thing that is important is Competency it does not matter whether he is honest or not.
I am not advocating Bureaucrats. All corrupt and incompetent must be dealt with iron hands as corruption is root cause of our bad governance.
__________________
"Dreams" are not those which are seen during sleep.
Dreams are those which 'll never let you sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
So you agreed with my analogy, if you are not a doctor engineer then you are incompetent. See my profile you will come to know i am competent as you said.
What part of my argument made you think I agreed to your analogy? I am amazed you think that anyone except a Doctor or Engineer is incompetent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Its mean more corrupt people must be hired to do the job and only thing that is important is Competency it does not matter whether he is honest or not.
Corrupt high ups would most obviously hire corrupt people. At least he is doing his job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
I am not advocating Bureaucrats. All corrupt and incompetent must be dealt with iron hands as corruption is root cause of our bad governance.
What else have you been doing in the previous posts? The least of it happens to be you advocating these Bureaucrats and degrading the lower grade staff.

Try to think just once, without these lower grade staff can you run your office for one day? Without class 4 employees, who clean your mess everyday, you won't be able to sit in your seats. Officers like yourself are not able to drink a glass of water on their own and call your Peon or NQ to bring it for you. Its the lower grade staff that maintains the record for you as when you get bashing from the high ups to bring a certain record, you come and ask them to quickly bring this or that file to avoid further scolding. In modern, advanced and civilized countries such staff is called 'Ancillary Staff' unlike what you call them.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to courageneverdies For This Useful Post:
Afshan Riaz (Monday, August 06, 2012), Kamran (Thursday, September 06, 2012)
  #24  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
ghulammujtaba86's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rawalpindi/ Chakwal
Posts: 198
Thanks: 81
Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts
ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
What part of my argument made you think I agreed to your analogy? I am amazed you think that anyone except a Doctor or Engineer is incompetent.



Corrupt high ups would most obviously hire corrupt people. At least he is doing his job.



What else have you been doing in the previous posts? The least of it happens to be you advocating these Bureaucrats and degrading the lower grade staff.

Try to think just once, without these lower grade staff can you run your office for one day? Without class 4 employees, who clean your mess everyday, you won't be able to sit in your seats. Officers like yourself are not able to drink a glass of water on their own and call your Peon or NQ to bring it for you. Its the lower grade staff that maintains the record for you as when you get bashing from the high ups to bring a certain record, you come and ask them to quickly bring this or that file to avoid further scolding. In modern, advanced and civilized countries such staff is called 'Ancillary Staff' unlike what you call them.
Brother just mind your language. I did not said a single word about yourself. Pass your arguments but not on anyone 's personality.

If they are doing job they are getting pay from govt. No more discussion with you.
__________________
"Dreams" are not those which are seen during sleep.
Dreams are those which 'll never let you sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
Brother just mind your language. I did not said a single word about yourself. Pass your arguments but not on anyone 's personality.
I said Officers like yourself, a referent not to you and You is used as a collective term for officers (considering yourself an officer). Anyhow, this is the truth which is called bitter.

By the way, its you, who should have used language carefully and appropriately because when you generalized all the "Low Grade" officials, you counted me in too. At least, I haven't learnt to let go my disrespect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
If they are doing job they are getting pay from govt. No more discussion with you.
Now you say 'they' are getting pays for what they do, what happened to their "Low-Mentality" "Incompetence". Naib Qasids are not employed as personal servants of the Officers to do their domestic jobs like paying bills at banks, making coffee or tea and many other things etc.

I am also not interested in talking to some conceited and self-centred person.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
ghulammujtaba86's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Rawalpindi/ Chakwal
Posts: 198
Thanks: 81
Thanked 118 Times in 65 Posts
ghulammujtaba86 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by courageneverdies View Post
I said Officers like yourself, a referent not to you and You is used as a collective term for officers (considering yourself an officer). Anyhow, this is the truth which is called bitter.

By the way, its you, who should have used language carefully and appropriately because when you generalized all the "Low Grade" officials, you counted me in too. At least, I haven't learnt to let go my disrespect.



Now you say 'they' are getting pays for what they do, what happened to their "Low-Mentality" "Incompetence". Naib Qasids are not employed as personal servants of the Officers to do their domestic jobs like paying bills at banks, making coffee or tea and many other things etc.

I am also not interested in talking to some conceited and self-centred person.
then why are you replying?
__________________
"Dreams" are not those which are seen during sleep.
Dreams are those which 'll never let you sleep.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghulammujtaba86 View Post
then why are you replying and that is true low grade and low mentality
Say whatever you want to. Any sensible person can go through these posts and decide that who is talking sane and who is not.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Shooting Star's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Cockroaches & Bureaucrats
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 2,868
Thanked 2,345 Times in 1,009 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default

@courageneverdies @ghulammujtaba86

Gentlemen,Enough of this.You have already taken this discussion in the wrong direction by generalizing it.

Be back on track and only discuss matters related PAAS or refrain from posting here.
__________________
Work until your idols become your rivals.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
courageneverdies's Avatar
44th CTP (PAAS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Merit 160Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Kingdom of Heaven
Posts: 896
Thanks: 527
Thanked 1,161 Times in 660 Posts
courageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to beholdcourageneverdies is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
@courageneverdies @ghulammujtaba86

Gentlemen,Enough of this.You have already taken this discussion in the wrong direction by generalizing it.

Be back on track and only discuss matters related PAAS or refrain from posting here.
Indeed, someone started to take it to the wrong direction. I request you to go through this whole thread, judge who is responsible and penalize him. I will accept the judgement even if I am held responsible. Everyone has respect and ego.

Regards
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Tuesday, June 12, 2012
RabiaAfzal's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 3299
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: LAHORE
Posts: 208
Thanks: 153
Thanked 523 Times in 275 Posts
RabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura aboutRabiaAfzal has a spectacular aura about
Default

instead of advising the juniors and new comers aout how to coup with PAAS you people have started to fight. please advise the new commers with something valuable as both of you seem to be queit experiened.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most repeated questions of EDS Last Island General Science & Ability 10 Monday, May 18, 2015 01:28 AM
Bills Passed By The National Assembly (2008-2013) Ali Mallah Current Affairs 0 Thursday, June 07, 2012 12:56 PM
Highlights of Budget 2011 - 2012 redmax News & Articles 0 Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:11 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.