Hello Everybody! Let us start a thread where we post solved change of narration questions from past papers. I wold highly appreciate if you could comment on the solutions posted by me.
So here is my attempt for change of narration question from 2012 paper
1. He said to us, "You cannot do this problem alone".
He told us that we could not do that problem alone.
2. The beggar asked the rich lady if she could not pity the sufferings of an old and miserable man and help him with a rupee or two.
The beggar said to the rich lady,” Can you not pity the sufferings of an old and miserable man? Help me with a rupee or two. ”
3. The Commander said to the soldiers, "March on".
The commander ordered the soldiers to march on.
4. He entreated his master respectfully to pardon him as it was his first fault.
He said to his master, “Please pardon me as it is my first mistake.”
5. "Do you really come from America? How do you feel in Pakistan?" Said I the stranger.
I asked the stranger if he really came from America and how did he feel in Pakistan.
6. The officer threatened the peon to come in time otherwise he would be turned out.
The officer said to the peon, “Come on time otherwise you will be turned out.”
7. People wished that the Quaid e Azam had been alive those days to their fate.
People said, “May Quaid e Azam has been alive these days to their fate.”
8. They said, "Brave! Imran, what a shot".
They praised Imran and said it was a good shot.