Monday, August 26, 2019
05:32 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Compulsory Subjects > Essay

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
sheikh87 is on a distinguished road
Default Women Empowerment would empower Pakistan - Kindly check outline

Seniors are requested to check my essay outline and please comment.

1. Introduction
2. Current Scenario of Women in Pakistan and its Impact on Pakistan.
3. Interplay of Women Empowerment and Prosperity of Pakistan.
4. Economic Benefits of Women Empowerment.

-----i) Increase in Potential and Diverse Workforce
----ii) Increase in Per-Capita Income
---iii) Broadening of Tax Base

5. Social Benefits of Women Empowerment

-----i) Alleviation of Poverty.
----ii) Increase in Literacy rate.
---iii) Alleviation in Incidence of Domestic Violence
---iv) Population Control

6. Political Benefits

-----i) Vote Consciousness
----ii) Increase in National Suffrage
---iii) Healthy Political Process
---iv) Legislation of Women related Laws.
----v) Improved Image of Pakistan

7. Conclusion.

Introduction:

In the history of Pakistan, several social reforms have been undertaken by different regimes. The aim of such reforms have been to strengthen the civil society, harmonize the social fabric of the country and relate the society with the progress of Pakistan. However, devising any meaningful policy to empower women either has been intentionally ignored or is not considered as important and beneficial.

It can amply be gauged by the fact that approximately 70% of the Pakistani women have faced some kind of domestic violence once in their life . Moreover, Pakistan has the highest rate of honor killing crimes which reaches to 1400 to 1500 every year. Despite these shocking statistics, the legislature of the country seems paralyzed to legislate anti-violence laws relating to women.

Such lack of attention on the issue of women empowerment is also one of the major cause of crisis ridden Pakistan. Weak political culture, population explosion and poverty are some of the manifestations which are cause by a large number of illiterate and unproductive women in the society.

.......................................
.......................................
.......................................

Kindly check my outline and introduction. Thanks in advance.
__________________
Anything that happens once will never happen again, but anything that happens twice will surely happen again and again
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 188
Thanks: 65
Thanked 95 Times in 74 Posts
Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road
Default

Outline is great. Where would you be getting all the data?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 188
Thanks: 65
Thanked 95 Times in 74 Posts
Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road
Default

Introduction can be fine tuned a bit. Why are you going with three paragraphs in Intro? A 2500 words research report normally have only one paragraph for intro.

Important of all: Try to answer the essay question in Introduction. The para could be 10 or 12 sentences long.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
sheikh87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
Outline is great. Where would you be getting all the data?
Thanks Ahmed. I developed this outline myself after 45 minutes of brainstorming.
__________________
Anything that happens once will never happen again, but anything that happens twice will surely happen again and again
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
sheikh87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
Introduction can be fine tuned a bit. Why are you going with three paragraphs in Intro? A 2500 words research report normally have only one paragraph for intro.

Important of all: Try to answer the essay question in Introduction. The para could be 10 or 12 sentences long.
The first paragraph is Intro. The 2nd paragraph relates to the 2nd point of my outline which is the current situation of women in pakistan and its impact. and the 3rd paragraph explains the 3rd point of my outline which shows the interplay of women empowerment and prosperity of Pakistan.

Are 3, 4 lines enough to explain any point of the outline ? Kindly comment.
__________________
Anything that happens once will never happen again, but anything that happens twice will surely happen again and again
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 188
Thanks: 65
Thanked 95 Times in 74 Posts
Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road
Default

Brother please omit the information in 2nd and 3rd paragraph and discuss these things in 'Analytical Framework', these could be discussed as it is in main body of the essay under relevant section.

In intro always answer the question that in your essay is, 'Women empowerment can empower Pakistan'. So, any editor would like to see how it actually can empower Pakistan. Then rest of Info is for analysis, criticism, your opinion, some facts, solutions by important persons on the subject
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad Abbas For This Useful Post:
sheikh87 (Thursday, January 19, 2017)
  #7  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 188
Thanks: 65
Thanked 95 Times in 74 Posts
Ahmad Abbas is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikh87 View Post
The first paragraph is Intro. The 2nd paragraph relates to the 2nd point of my outline which is the current situation of women in pakistan and its impact. and the 3rd paragraph explains the 3rd point of my outline which shows the interplay of women empowerment and prosperity of Pakistan.

Are 3, 4 lines enough to explain any point of the outline ? Kindly comment.
It depends upon your outline. If it's extensive then yes three to four lines are enough. If shorter one then a paragraph should be dedicated.

Further, when you say 1500 dies every year, try to qualify that. Who says that? Was it in a book, a report or some government ministry? Such information should always be referenced
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad Abbas For This Useful Post:
sheikh87 (Thursday, January 19, 2017)
  #8  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Karachi
Posts: 790
Thanks: 57
Thanked 288 Times in 228 Posts
sikander kalhoro will become famous soon enough
Default

Some Islamic aspects/rights embodied in the Constitution should also be included to complement the whole Essay
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
sheikh87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Abbas View Post
Brother please omit the information in 2nd and 3rd paragraph and discuss these things in 'Analytical Framework', these could be discussed as it is in main body of the essay under relevant section.

In intro always answer the question that in your essay is, 'Women empowerment can empower '. So, any editor would like to see how it actually can empower . Then rest of Info is for analysis, criticism, your opinion, some facts, solutions by important persons on the subject
I am always confused as to what to write in the introductory paragraph. Can you please take some time and write an introductory para of this essay topic. I do realize that the thesis statement or my stance should be given in the very intro para, but in an effort to do so, my intro becomes too lengthy; whereas, the intro i see in the academy notes are concise.
__________________
Anything that happens once will never happen again, but anything that happens twice will surely happen again and again
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Thursday, January 19, 2017
46th CTP (IG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Merit 218
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lahore
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
sheikh87 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikander kalhoro View Post
Some Islamic aspects/rights embodied in the Constitution should also be included to complement the whole Essay
ok but under which head ? and how would it relate to the topic ?
__________________
Anything that happens once will never happen again, but anything that happens twice will surely happen again and again
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PPSC one Paper Preparation Material all in one Monk Past Papers 19 3 Weeks Ago 05:32 PM
Pakistan's History From 1947-till present Sumairs Pakistan Affairs 13 Wednesday, January 02, 2019 08:18 AM
Essays Outlines waqarkakar Essays 2 Friday, February 06, 2015 02:47 PM
The failure of Pakistan to develop a political system, Miss_Naqvi Pakistan Affairs 6 Wednesday, December 13, 2006 09:15 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.