Friday, March 22, 2019
12:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Compulsory Subjects > Essay

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 92
Thanks: 33
Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts
San Sufi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
Meaning can be fixed. Your approch is completely subjective. If we see things objectively than meaning is same for all people regarless of their culture, education, experience etc. For exaple three persons in a room talking about weather, one from hot areas would say it very cold today, one from cold regions would say it is very hot today but if we say that today temperature is 35 degrees than all will agree on it. Sceince always tries to be objective. Moon revolves around earth, 2+2=4, Newtons laws are same everywhere, water boils at 100 degree C. Few of the philosopher like Bertrand Russel and Wittengstien tried to make language objective. According to them all the problems in the world arise out of the subjective intepretaion of the events. They bthought if the language is made objective like language of mathematics than number of problems will be resolved. Both of the philosopher failed in their project but their is always a possibility that meaning can be fixed.
I like your point of view. This is a debateable topic and nothing can be stated as a fact.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
trotsky59's Avatar
Senior Member
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Karachi
Posts: 123
Thanks: 8
Thanked 104 Times in 54 Posts
trotsky59 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Sufi View Post
I like your point of view. This is a debateable topic and nothing can be stated as a fact.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Actually the world in which we live in, meaning is not fixed due to factors discussed above, but here the examiner askes " can it be fixed?" means he is asking about the possiblity. What you have written is reality not possibility
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trotsky59 For This Useful Post:
San Sufi (Monday, December 25, 2017)
  #13  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
trotsky59's Avatar
Senior Member
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Karachi
Posts: 123
Thanks: 8
Thanked 104 Times in 54 Posts
trotsky59 is on a distinguished road
Default

Thats why this is a tricky essay to attempt
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trotsky59 For This Useful Post:
San Sufi (Monday, December 25, 2017)
  #14  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 92
Thanks: 33
Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts
San Sufi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
Thats why this is a tricky essay to attempt
Do you think one should choose such topics in essay paper? Can the examiner fail someone if he/she doesn't agree with the opinion /stance?


Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 92
Thanks: 33
Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts
San Sufi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
Thats why this is a tricky essay to attempt
Please also comment on style, grammar etc.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
trotsky59's Avatar
Senior Member
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Karachi
Posts: 123
Thanks: 8
Thanked 104 Times in 54 Posts
trotsky59 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Sufi View Post
Please also comment on style, grammar etc.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Your presentation is wonderful. Your introduction and conclusion are also imperasive. I am confident that you can pass CSS. Attemp only those essays in which there is no room for any controvercy.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trotsky59 For This Useful Post:
San Sufi (Monday, December 25, 2017)
  #17  
Old Monday, December 25, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 92
Thanks: 33
Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts
San Sufi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotsky59 View Post
Your presentation is wonderful. Your introduction and conclusion are also imperasive. I am confident that you can pass CSS. Attemp only those essays in which there is no room for any controvercy.
Thanks for your time. I really appreciate it.

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Idioms (A-Z) Argus English (Precis & Composition) 27 Friday, November 30, 2018 01:03 PM
More Than 2000 Words to enhance Vocabulary Qurratulain English (Precis & Composition) 23 Sunday, August 19, 2018 07:32 PM
Solved Pair of Words (1971-2014) marwatone English (Precis & Composition) 8 Sunday, July 29, 2018 01:25 AM
CE=14-Essay--Which topic did you attempt! exclusively Essay 75 Wednesday, May 14, 2014 12:19 PM
Solved pair of words. Ammyabbas English (Precis & Composition) 0 Monday, February 10, 2014 11:21 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.