Pakistan affairs solved mcqs
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS SOLVED MCQS
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2005
1). Sir syed ahmed khan advocated the inclusion of Indians in Legislative Council in his famous book, Causes of the Indian Revolt, as early as:
a) 1850 b) 1860 c) 1870 d) None of these
2). Who repeatedly refers to Sir Syed as Father of Muslim India and Father of Modern Muslim India:
a) Hali b) Abdul Qadir c) Ch. Khaliquz Zaman d) None of these
3). Military strength of East India Company and the Financial Support of Jaggat Seth of Murshidabad gave birth to events at:
a) Plassey b) Panipat c) None of these
4). Clive in one of his Gazettes made it mandatory that no Muslim shall be given an employment higher than that of chaprasy or a junior clerk has recorded by:
a) Majumdar b) Hasan Isphani c) Karamat Ali d) None of these
5). The renowned author of the Spirit of Islam and a Short History of the Saracens was:
a) Shiblee b) Nawab Mohsin c) None of these ( Syed Ameer Ali)
6). Nawab Sir Salimullah Khan was President of Bengal Musilm Leage in:
a) 1903 b) 1913 c) 1923 d) None of these (1912)
7). The first issue of Maualana Abul Kalam Azads „Al Hilal‟ came out on 13 July:
a) 1912 b) 1922 c) 1932 d) None of these
8). At the annual session of Anjuman Hamayat Islam in 1911 Iqbal‟s poem was recited, poetically called:
a) Sham-o-Shahr b) Shikwa c) Jawab-i-Shikwa d) None of these
9). Sir sultan Muhammad shah, the agha khan headed the historic simla deputation which successfully presented Muslim demands on 01, October 1906 before:
a) Lord Curzon b) Lord Irwin c) lord Minto d) None of these
10). Quaid-i-Azam said in an interview on any hope of India and Pakistan coming to a peaceful settlement „provided the Indian government shed the superiority complex and deal with Pakistan on an equal footing given to special correspondent from:
a) Germany b) France c) Switzerland d) None of these
11). Which are the aligned years in Pakistan‟s foreign policy:
a) 1963-1972 b) 1954-1962 c) 1947-53 d) Non of these
12). Zia established a course for Pakistan that enabled the government to manage a complex:
a) Foreign policy b) Co-existence c) None of these
13). In the hindu kush mountains all passes connect Pakistan with:
a) China b) Afghanistan c) Tajikistan d) None of these
14). The Hasni tribe is settled in:
a) Southern NWFP b) Western Balochistan c) Central sind d) None of these
15). Rechna and Bari Doabs are considered:
a) Thickly populated region b) Very thickly populated region c) Most thickly populated region d) None of these
16). In connection with land reforms the Punjab tenancy act was passed in:
a) 1877 b) 1887 c) 1897 d) none of these
17). Excavations at moenjo daro have revealed in earthen vessels:
a) Millet grains b) Lentills c) Rice grains d) None of these
18). Kalabagh iron deposits are largest in Pakistan with an estimated reserve of:
a) 309 m tons b) 509 m tons c) 709 m tons d) None of these
19). Cotton textile the largest industry of Pakistan employ industrial labour force of magnitude of ?
a) 80 % b) 65 % c) 50% d) None of these (36-40%)
20). The emergence of Gwadar port and its development has promoted :
a) Rural –urban migration b) Urban-urban migration c) None of these
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2006
1. From 1858 upto about 1870 nearly all British Politicians, authors blamed the Muslims for:
a. Disloyalty b. Independence c. Leadership d. None of these
2. Indo-Muslim culture in details is overwhelmingly:
a. Central Asian b. Arabian c. Iranian d. None of these
3. “The Millat and Menace of Indianism” is written by:
a. Muhammad Ali b. Ch. Rehmat Ali c. Shaukat Ali d. None of these
4. Indian Khilafat Deputation visited England to put their views before LIyod George in:
a. 1940 b. 1930 c. 1920 d. None of these
5. The Lucknow Pact was conceived by:
a. Lord Chemsford b. John Simon c. Edward Cadogan d. None of these
6. Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan was leader of:
a. Muslim League b. Unionist Party c. Congress d. None of these
7. In 1917 Kheiri Brothers suggested a plan of partition of India in conference of the Socialist International held in:
a. London b. Oslo c. Stockholm d. None of these
8. In 1928 Agha Khan III advocated independence of each province at the meeting of All parties convention in:
a. Patna b. Hyderabad c. Calcutta d. None of these
9. Founder of Pakistan M.A. Jinnah declared unequivocally that “it is impossible to work a democratic parliamentary government in India” in press interview given to:
a. The Hindustan Times b. Manchester Guardian c. The Financial Times d. None of these
10. Kazi Saeed-ud-Din Ahmad, an Aligarh geographer clearly demarcated areas to substantiate the two nation theory were in all:
a. Four b. Six c. Eight d. None of these
11. On 7th August, Muhammad Ali Jinnah left India for the last time and flew to:
a. Quetta b. Lahore c. Karachi d. None of these
12. Junagadh was a small maritime sate and had an area of:
a. 4500 Sq Km b. 9000 Sq Km c. 10000 Sq Km d. None of these
13. Tethys‟s deposits finally turned to be:
a. Western Ghats b. Himalayas c. Karakoram d. None of these
14. The Salt Range lies in the large accumulation of pure salt at Khewra and:
a. Attock b. Jhelum c. Kalabagh d. None of these
15. Land holdings in Pakistan are characterized by:
a. Huge farms b. Very big farms c. Large farms d. None of these
16. The Pakistan Forest Institute, a national organization was established in:
a. 1957 b. 1947 c.1967 d. None of these
17. Relics of stone tools found in caves and terraces that date back to Pleistocene period have been discovered in:
a. Sind b. Punjab c. Balochistan d. None of these
18. National Highway Authority receipts to the tune of 1850 million rupees have been reported by May:
a. 2002 b. 2003 c. 2004 d. None of these
19. Recent earthquake of October, 2005 was result of:
a. Volcanic activity b. Tectonic dislocation c. Severe flooding d. None of these
20. Pakistan foreign policy is the safe-guarding of its sovereignty, security and:
a. International Relations b. External Trade c. Territorial integrity d. None of these
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2007
(1) The first Muslim general entered Victorious in the sub-continent Indo-Pak in the year:
(a) 612 AD (b) 712 AD (c) 812 AD (d) None of these
(2) On the execution of Muhammad Bin Qasim, the rule of Caliph ended and Arab princes in Mansura (Sindh) and Multan (Punjab) established their independent dynasties in Sub-continent in the year:
(a) 861 AD (b) 871 AD (c) 881 AD (d) None of these
(3) Who became the first Sultan of newly established Muslim Sultanate of Delhi in 1207:
(a) Shahabudin Ghuri (b) Qatub-din Aibek (c) Zaheer-u-din Babar (d) None of these
(4) Who has written the book entitled "The Making of Pakistan"
(a) Qurashi I.H. (b) Muhammad Ali Ch. (c) Waheed-uz-Zaman (d) None of these (K.K.Aziz)
(5) Who was first appointed Nazim of Nadva-ul-ulema in 1883:
(a) Maulana Shibli (b) Maulvi Abdul Ghafoor (c) Maulana Syed Muhammad Ali (d) None of these
(6) Pakistan's ideology is based on the ideals of:
(a) Democracy (b) Theocracy (c) Islam (d) None of these
(7) Quaid-e-Azam called Islam "Our bedrock and sheet anchor" while addressing:
(a) Punjab Students Federation (b) Muslim Students Peshawar (c) Indian Muslims (d) None of these
(8) The resolution for formation of All-Indian Muslim League was passed at the meeting of All India Educational Conference (1906) and was moved by:
(a) Nawab Viqar ul Mulk (b) Nawab Mohsin ul Mulk (c) Nawab Salim ullah (d) None of these
(9) The demand of separate electorate for Indian Muslims was first accepted in the Act of:
(a) 1909 (b) 1919 (c) 1935 (d) None of these
(10) The provincial governments of Congress resigned and All-India Muslim League as a mark of relief observed the "Day of Deliverance" on:
(a) 22 Oct. 1939 (b) 22 Nov. 1939 (c) 22 Dec. 1939 (d) None of these
(11) The Lahore Resolution was amended and Pakistan was made an integral part of League's objective. The amendment was made in the Annual session (1941) of All India Muslim League, which was held at:
(a) Karachi (b) Lahore (b) Madras (d) None of these
(12) Radcliffe Commission submitted its formula for the division of India in to two countries to Lord Mountbatton on:
(a) 9 August 1947 (b) 19 August 1947 (c) 29 August 1947 (d) None of these
(13) Ch. Rahmat Ali, the architect of the name of Pakistan, died on:
(a) Feb. 2, 1951 (b) Feb. 12,1951 (c) Feb. 22,1951 (d) None of these
(14) Liaquat Ali Khan, the first Prime Minister of Pakistan, while addressing a meeting at Rawalpindi was assassinated on:
(a) Oct 6, 1951 (b) Oct 16, 1951 (c) Oct. 26,1951 (d) None of these
(15) The Legal Frame Work Order, which amended a constitution of Pakistan unilaterally was issued by:
(a) Yahya Khan (b) Ayub Khan (c) Zia-ul-Haq" (d) None of these
(16) The country, which supported the Pakistan Movement before the emergence of Pakistan:
(a) Iran (b) Indonesia (c) Saudi Arabia (d) None of these
(17) Durand Line, which divides the borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan is as long as:
(a) 2252 Km (b) 2262 Km (c) 2272 Km (d) None of these
(18) Which mountain range is located between China and Pakistan:
(a) Siwaliks (b) Hindu Kush Range (c) Great Himalayas (d) None of these
(!9) What is the total area of Pakistan (Sq Km):
(a) 695095 (b) 795095 (c) 796096 (d) None of these
(20) The Regional Cooperation for Development (RCD) was established among Pakistan, Iran and Turkey in 1964 and was annulled in:
(a) 1969 (b) 1979 (c) 1989 (d) None of these
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2008
i. Mahmud of Ghazni waged war against rebellious India in the year of:
a. 900 b. 1000 c. 1100 d. None of these
ii. Shahab-ud-Din Muhammad Ghuri defeated Pirthviraj in the year 1192 in the field of:
a. Panipat b. Nagpur c. Tarori or Tarain d. None of these
iii. Qutb-ud-Din Aibak was succeeded on Delhi throne by:
a. Aram Shah b. Iltumish c. Razia Sultana d. None of these
iv. The downfall of Muslim rule in India started with the demise of:
a. Akbar b. Aurangzeb c. Bahadur Shah Zafar d. None of these
v. The Holy Quran was first translated into Persian by:
a. Shah Ismail Shaheed b. Shaikh Ahmad Sirhindi c. Shah Waliullah d. None of these
vi. Anjuman-e-Islamia Punjab was founded for the renaissance of Islam in the year:
a. 1849 b. 1859 c. 1869 d. None of these
vii. “Pakistan’s Constitution should incorporate the essential principles of Islam, which are as good and relevant in our day, as were 1300 years ago. But Pakistan should not be a theocratic state ruled by priests.” This statement was given by:
a. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan b. Allama Iqbal c. Quaid-e-Azam d. None of these
viii. Who was appointed first President of Muslim league?
a. Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mulk b. Nawab Viqar-ul-Mulk c. Nawab Saleem Ullah d. None of these (Agha Khan)
ix. Who divided Bengal into East and West Bengal in July 1905?
a. Lord Curzon b. Lord Minto c. Lord Morely d. None of these
x. Diarchy was first introduced in the Act of:
a. 1909 b. 1919 c. 1935 d. None of these.
xi. The resolution of non-cooperation with British Government was passed in the meeting of All India National Congress in 1920, which was held at:
a. Madras b. Bomby c. Nagpur d. None of these (Calcutta)
xii. The Simon Commission arrived in India on:
a. 3rd February, 1927 b. 3rd February, 1928 c. 3rd February, 1929 d. None of these
xiii. The British Prime Minister Ramsay Macdonald announced the Communal Award in 1932 at the end of:
a. First Round Table Conference b. Second Round Table Conference c. Third Round Table Conference d. None of these
xiv. All India Muslim League observed the “Direct Action Day” on:
a. August 6, 1944 b. August 6, 1945 c. August 6, 1946 d. None of these (16 August, 1946)
xv. Objective Resolution was passed by the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on:
a. March 12, 1947 b. March 12, 1948 c. March 12, 1949 d. None of these
xvi. With regard the division of power between Federation and Provinces the Constitution of Pakistan (1962) was provided with:
a. Single list of subjects b. Two lists of subjects c. Three lists of subjects d. None of these
xvii. The height of Pakistan‟s highest mountain Pak-Godwin Austin is as high as:
a. 26, 250 ft b. 27, 250 ft c. 28, 250 ft d. None of these
xviii. The Government of Pakistan established the Indus River System Authority in the year:
a. 1960 b. 1970 c. 1980 d. None of these
xix. Under the Indus Water Treaty of 1960 Pakistan has the right to use exclusively the water of:
a. Ravi, Sutleg and Chenab b. Sutleg, Chenab and Jhelum c. Chenab, Jhelum and Indus d. None of these
xx. At present Pakistan has vast natural resources and items of mineral as many as:
a. 14 items b. 15 items c. 16 items d. None of these.
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2009
i).Who rejected the verdicts of jurists that idol worshippers are liable to be murdered?
(a) Mahmood Ghaznawi (b) Shamd-ud-Din Iltumish (c) Jalal-ud-Din Deroz (d) None of these
ii). Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
(a) Alauddin Khaliji (b) Ghyas-ud-Din Tughlaq (c) Feroz Shah Tughlaq (d) Akbar
iii). Who laid foundation of Agra city?
(a) Sikandar Lodhi (b) Babur (c) Shah Jahan (d) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
iv). Who wrote "Humanyun Nama"?
(a) Shahabuddin (b) Gulbadan Begum (c) Humayun (d) Qudrat Ullah Shahab
v). Who accepted Akbar's "Din-e-Illahi"?
(a) Todar Mal (b) Ma'an Singh (c) Birbal (d) None of these
vi). Which office held supreme judicial authority during Mughal rule?
(a) King (b) Qazi-ul-Qazat (c) Saddar-us-Sadur (d) None of these
vii). Who supported Muslim participation in politics?
(a) Wiqar-ul-Mulk (b) Mohsin-ul-Mulk (c) Maulana Zafar Ali khan (d) Allama Iqbal
viii). Who is the author of "Hunter par Hunter"?
(a) Depuy Nazir Ahmed (b) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan (c) Maulana Zafar Ali khan (d) None of these
ix). Who drafted "Wardha Scheme" under the guidance of Gandhi?
(a) Abul Kalam Azad (b) Nahru (c) Dr. Zakir hussain (d) None of these
x). How many Muslim seats were secured by All India Moslim League in 1945-46 Election of Provincial assemblies?
(a) 396 (b) 425 (c) 441 (d) None of these 446
xi). Who presided over the session of Constituent Assembly of Pakistan 10 August 1947?
(a) Quaid-e-Azam (b) Liaqat ali khan (c) Ch. Khaliq-uz-Zaman (d) Sir Agha Khan
xii). Who rejected the theory of composite nationalism advanced by the Indian National congress?
(a) Mualana Maudoodi (b) Allam Mashriqi (c) Hussain Ahmed Madni (c) Quaid-e-Azam
xiii). Who was convicted in Rawalpindi Conspiray Case?
(a) Shorash Kashmiri (b) Habib Jalib (c) Faiz ahmed Faiz (d) None of these
xiv). In which constitution of Pakistan, the Ministers were neither members of the parliament nor answerable to parliament?
(a) 1956 (b) 1962 (c) 1973 (d) None of these
xv). From which country Pakistan purchased Gawader?
(a) Kuwait (b) Iran (c) Muscat (d) None of these
xvi). Which provincial Chief Minister was dismissed on the issue of One Unit?
(a) Chief Minister NWFP (b) Chief Minister Sindh (c) Chief Minister Punjab (d) Chief Minister Baluchistan
xvii). Which Radio Station already existed at the time of creation of Pakistan?
(a) Peshawar (b) Karachi (c) Quetta (d) None of these
xviii). Under Yahya‟s LFO, what option National Assembly had if it couldn‟t frame the constitution within 120 days?
(a) Dissolved automatically (b) President will dissolve it (c) Extension in time frame (d) None of these
xix). What percentage of total polled votes in East Pakistan was secured by Awami League in 1970 elections?
(a) 54 % (b) 60 % (c) 75 % (d) None of these
xx). When was the state of Swat included in Pakistan?
(a) 4th April 1969 (b) 28th July 1969 (c) 29th June 1970 (d) None of these
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2010
1. Name the saint, who first came in Lahore.
a. Ali Makhdum Hujwari b. Shaikh ismail c. Data Gunj Baksh d. None of these.
2.Ghiyas-ud-din Balban declared himself king of Delhi Sultanate in the year
a.1166 b.1266 c.1366 d. None of these
3. Who founded Daulatabad and shifted the capital of Delhi Sultanate?
a. Ghiyas-ud-din Tughluq b. Muhammad Tughluq c. Feroze shah Tughluq d. Mone of these
4. Who set up the chain of justice to redress the grievances of oppressed people?
a. Zaheer-ud-din Babar b. Shahab-ud-din Shahjahan c. Aurangzeb Alimgir d. None of these (Jahangir)
5. Who was known in history as Mujaddid Alf Thani, the reformer of second millennium?
a .Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi b .Shah Waliullah c .Sir Syed Ahmed Khan d .None of these
6. Who called the"spiritual guide"as shopkeepers?
a .Shaikh Ahmed Sirhindi b .Shah Waliullah c .Sir Syed Ahmed Khan d .None of these
7. When Nadva-tul-Ulema came into being?
A.1873 b.1883 c.1893 d. None of these (1884)
8. Who initiated the cult of Shivaji against the Muslims of India?
A. Bal Ganga dher tilak b. Bennerji c. Pandit madan mohan d. None of these
9. Who led Simla deputation in 1906?
a. Sir Agha Khan b. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan c. Nawab Muhsin ul Mulk. d. None of these
10. When Nehru committee was constituted to propose the future constitution of India?
a. Feb 1927 b. Feb 1928 c. Feb 1929 d. None of these
11. When the congress ministries resigned from their offices?
A. Nov 1927 b. Feb 1928 c. Feb 1929 d. None of these
12.Who first thought of the possibility of a Muslim republic embracing the present Central Asian states in north west of sub-continent?
a. Abdul Halim Sharar b. Syed Jamal ud Din Afghani c. Ch.Rehmat Ali d. None of these
13. When Simla Conference was concluded with failure?
a. June14,1945 b. July14,1945 c. Aug14,1945 d. None of these
14. Who negotiated with cabinet mission (1946) on behalf of All India National Congress?
a. Ghandi b. Nehru c. A.K.Azad d. None of these
15. When Abu ala Maududi was awarded death punishment by military court on" Qadiani issue"?
a. March 1953 b. April 1953 c. May 1953 d. None of these
16. Muhammad Ali Bogra, the then P.M of Pakistan, presented his constitutional formula to the Constituent Assembly on:
a. Sep7,1953 b. Oct 7,1953 c. Nov7,1953 d. None of these
17. When was the 17th amendment bill ratified by the President, after getting passed by both houses of Majlis-e-Shura?
a. Dec29,2003 b. Dec30,2003 c. Dec31,2003 d. None of these
18. When was the local government system under the devolution of power plan, 2001, inaugurated?
a. Aug 4,2001 b. Aug 14,2001 c. Aug 24,2001 d. None of these
19.When was gas (natural) discovered at Sui Baluchistan?
a. 1950 b. 1952 c. 1954 d. None of these
20. The Suleman Mountain, one of the Western, is as high as:
a. 1100ft b. 2200ft c. 3300ft d. None of these
PAKISTAN AFFAIRS PAPER 2011
(i) Who recalled Muhammad Bin Qasim from Sindh?
a) Caliph Walid (b) Caliph Sulaiman (c) Caliph Abdul Aziz (d) None of these
(ii) What was the real name Shah Waliullah?
(a) Qutubddin Ahmed Faruqi (b) Qutubddin Ahmed Siddiqui (c) Qutubddin Ahmed Syed (d) None of these
(iii) Who was formal teacher of Syed Ahmed Barelvi?
(a) Sheikh Ahmed Sirhandi (b) Shah Walliullah (c) Shah Abdul Aziz (d) None of these
(iv) Who for the first time translated the Holy QUran in Urdu language?
(a) Shah Walliullah and Shah Abdul Aziz (b) Shah Abdul Qadir and Shah Rafiuddin (c) Syed Ahmed Baralvi and Shah Ismail Dehlvi (d) None of these
(v) Faraizi Movements was primarily a religious movement. What change Dudhu Mian brought in the movement?
(a) Transferred it into a gurreilla movement (b) Transferred it into a political movement (c) Transferred it into a Cultural movement (d) None of these
(vi) Which of the following was/were the drawback(s) of the government of Indian Act 1858?
(a) Control of the Secretary of State for India and his council was bureaucratic in nature (b) Expenses of the Secretary of State for India and his Council became a burden on Indian revenues: (c) Both of these (d) None of these
(vii) By how many member(s) the Executive Council of the Governor General was enlarged under the Indian Council Act of 1861 ?
(a) One member (b) Two members (c) Four members (d) None of these (SIX)
(viii) As per the Government of India Act 1858, the transfer of the control of the Government of Indian from the East Indian Company and assumption by the Crown was to be announced by Queen’s Proclamation, which was accordingly read in a Darbar. Where was this Darbar held?
(a) Calcutta (b) Delhi (c) Allahabad (d) None of these
(ix) Where, during the War of Independence, was Sir Syed Ahmed Khan working/ posted.
(a) Delhi (b) Bijnaur (c) Aligarh (d) None of these
(x) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan established a Translation Society (later, renamed as „Scientific society‟) in 1864. In which town was it founded?
(a) Bijnaur (b) Aligarh (c) Ghazipur (d) None of these
(xi) In 1867, some prominent Hindus of Banares Launched a movement for the replacement of Urdu written in Nasta‟leeq by Hindi written in Deva Nagiri script as the Court language. In which province(s) was this movement started?
(a) Bengal Province (b) Central Provinces (c) North-western Provinces (d) None of these
(xii) What was the designation of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan in M.A.O school at Aligarh?
(a) Secretary, Managing Committee (b) President, Managing Committee (c) Parton, Managing Committee (d) None of these
(xiii) Which organization is considered the first Muslim political body constituted to represent the Muslims of the subcontinent as a whole?
(a) Anjuman-e-Mussalmanan-e-Hind (b) Central National Mohammadan Association (c) Urdu Defence Association (d) None of these
(xiv) Mention the importance announcement(s) that was/were made by the Governor General Lord Hardinge in the Darbar at Delhi in 1911?
(a) Annulment of the partition of Bengal (b) Transfer of Capital from Calcutta to Delhi (c) Both of these (d) None of these
(xv) Which Muslim leader left the politics after the cancellation of the partition of Bengal?
(a) Nawab Salimullah Khan (b) Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk (c) Nawab Hamidullah Khan (d) None of these
(xvi) First sesstion of All-indian Muslim League was held on 29-30 December 1907. where was it held?
(a) Lahore (b) Aligarh (c) Karachi (d) None of these
(xvii) “Few individuals significantly alter the source of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be created with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three”. Who made these remarks about Quaid-e-Azam?
(a) Stanley Wolpert (b) Ian Stephens (c) Lawrence Ziring (d) None of these
(xviii) The All-India Muslim League observed „Day of Deliverance‟ after the resignation of the All-India Congress ministries. On what date was it observed?
(a) 22 October 1938 (b) 22 December 1938 (c) 22 October 1939 (d) None of these (22 December 1939)
(xix) Who was the first leader of opposition in the first National Assembly constituted under the 1962 constitution of Pakistan?
(a) Sardar Bahadur Khan (b) Khan. A sabur (c) Mumtaz Daultana (d) None of these
(xx) In which year Pakistan become „Republic‟?
(a) 1947 (b) 1956 (c) 1962 (d) None of these
Attain knowledge before old age settles in. Hazrat Umar Farooq RadiAllahAnho