Friday, February 26, 2021
06:44 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > CSS 2021 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 84
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
LifeAdventure is on a distinguished road
Default Please check and highlight mistakes: Everything will change forever

Everything will change forever:

Covid-19 continues to wreak havoc across the world taking heavy toll on human lives, disrupting everyday-life, and causing heavy damage to economy. The deadly virus is one of the rarest occurrences in the human history that will have changed everything for ever. By the time it will be contained, it would have affected human thinking processes, state’s modus operandi, crime rate, etc. There is a need for the governments around the world to be well prepared even for the post-Covid19 period in advance as part of damage control exercise.

The Covid-19 pandemic has caused far-reaching impact to the planet earth as did the 9/11. Once the coronavirus is contained and recovery begins, human behaviours will be significantly altered. For instance, as recommended by WHO and the health practitioners ‘No Handshake’, it will be practiced even in the post-Covid-19 times owing to the reason that the ravages of the pandemic cannot be easily forgotten. Its affects will remain part of our long-term memories no matter what. Few days back, this author has inquired whether masses are practising ‘no handshake’ in rural areas. To my utter surprise as I was not expecting this, majority in the rural areas of Sindh are avoiding handshake. One of my relative responded that when he went to buy groceries and his acquaintance tried to greet him with handshake, he apologised to shake hand requesting his acquaintance to practice no handshake as recommended by the authorities for mutual safety. It does not mean that all the masses are abiding by the government’s instructions. Certainly, it varies from area to area. Hence, avoiding handshake will also be practiced in future as well.

At the state level, traditional security was given precedence over the non-traditional aspects of security. Every state of the planet earth focused on allocating significant resources on their defence and military muscle with increase in every subsequent budget. All-important health sector was accorded insignificant priority. Situation is deplorable especially in the developing countries. Pakistan allocates less than one percent of its GDP on health. However, in the post-Covid19 world, states will be enhancing their budgetary allocations on healthcare services. It is hoped that Pakistan would realise this blunder and dedicate at least 2 % of GDP on heath in the future budgets with significant increases in each subsequent fiscal year.

From crimes perspective, during the lockdown crime rate has decreased to zero. It is not because of lockdown and restricted movement but due to the fear of being infected from coronavirus as the socially deviants are equally aware of the fact that it is quite possible that the potential victim may have symptomatic or asymptomatic virus. Afterall, everyone loves living in this world as it is rightly said ‘even if somebody assures us of going to paradise, but we will not be willing to die’. Here readers are requested not to compare or connect the suicide bombers to this phenomenon as there are always certain exceptions in every situation.

On the contrary, once the situation normalises, crime rate will be in stark contrast to lockdown period. We will witness a steep rise in crimes for a sustained period in future for many reasons. One, those whose savings will be dried up during the lockdown period will be looking for shortcuts and thus they will resort to the criminal route of making money. Two, those who are criminals and are currently in a state of dormancy will activate continuing their bad habits. Obviously, old bad habits die hard. Three, by virtue of economic slowdown, private enterprises will lay-off their employees resulting in massive joblessness. Patience is the rarest commodity these days and it will be least possible available amongst the jobless individuals who have to cater to their families. Therefore, jobless and hard-pressed persons will also resort to the criminal means to make money. Fourth, as the company so the colour, some will be motivated by their friends to do so. Alas, post-Covid19 time will witness massive spike in crime as well as violence.

There is a need that the governments ought to be well-prepared for possible situation that will emerge after containment of novel virus. That will equally be full of risks. The governments should make a sound plan for tackling the economic jolts, rehabilitation of affected persons and providing jobs or stipends to the jobless youth. The government should consider providing stipends along with technical or digital skills so that they may start their own businesses or freelancing. In the digital era, online freelancing on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr are in much demand. If the government equips youth with these requisite skills, the jobless youth may earn sufficient revenue from these platforms. Presidential Initiative for Artificial Intelligence & Computing (PIAIC) is an important step in this regard. However, keeping in view the pressing situation such programmes ought to be tailored for the jobless Pakistani youth for the post-Covid19 time. Moreover, other technical skills such as mechanic, electrician, etc. for the uneducated youth should also be preferred in this respect. The more we plan to engage our youth, the better it is in view of the hard-pressed times ahead.


Coronavirus is a cataclysmic occurrence of this century which has potential to change everything for ever entailing vastly pernicious effects. The more aggressive efforts are taken to contain it, the better it is. In addition, the more we prepare for adopting in the post-Covid19 time, the less problematic would it be. Nonetheless, the central government need to take holistic efforts in coordination with the provincial governments for both current-and-post-Covid19 period and not to take solo flight as witnessed during lockdown situation. It created more confusion than helped to contain the crisis.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2020
aishalam's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 162
Thanks: 7
Thanked 89 Times in 65 Posts
aishalam is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello! Below I've shared my thoughts and comments on your piece of writing. I hope you find it useful. [KEY: RED= remove, GREEN= Additions, BRACKETS= Comments]



Covid-19 continues to wreak (spelling error. Should be wreck) havoc across the world taking heavy toll on human lives, disrupting everyday-life, and causing heavy (change the adjective since you already used heavy once before in the same sentence. Also lives and life occur very close to one another as well. It's not wrong but it makes the sentence difficult to read. Sentences should flow and not be jarring) damage to the economy. The deadly virus is one of the rarest (It is actually not all that rare. Pandemics have happened before and at worse scales. Remember the Black Plague? Killing about 40-60% of the population of Europe before all was said and done. It swept through the rest of the world too. Then the Spanish Flu occured which bears a lot of similarities to the current situation and was aggravated by the fact that they had just wrapped up a world war! If you want to make such a claim- back it up. How do you know it's so important? Support it with at least one argument. Sure it's too soon to actually predict much of anything but take examples from history and similar circumstances and how human beings changed. Take a look at Literature to see how writers view pandemics and how it affects us. Suggested examples: The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe is a really short short story and an interesting commentary on the inevitability of death. The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio is another great read and also helps us take a look at social distancing measures of the 14th century and how it affected the people especially the youth. The Plague by Albert Camus would definitely point you towards the right direction about the philosophical, cultural and social impact of such events and The Stand by Stephan king would definitely give you a wider perspective and make you realise just how much worse this could have been. ) occurrences in the human history that will have changed everything for ever. By the time it will be contained, it would have affected human thinking processes, state’s modus operandi, crime rate, etc. There is a need for the governments around the world to be well prepared even for the post-Covid19 period in advance as part of damage control exercise. (The word "exercise" sounds off here. Damage control itself is fine. "Part of" should be removed as well.)




(NOTE: I will review the rest of the paragraphs one by one if you would like. You've written quite an interesting article, it just needs a little fine tuning. Overall it actually covers a lot of aspects and does it's job well.)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishalam For This Useful Post:
LifeAdventure (Wednesday, May 06, 2020)
  #3  
Old Wednesday, May 06, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 84
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
LifeAdventure is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
Hello! Below I've shared my thoughts and comments on your piece of writing. I hope you find it useful. [KEY: RED= remove, GREEN= Additions, BRACKETS= Comments]



Covid-19 continues to wreak (spelling error. Should be wreck) havoc across the world taking heavy toll on human lives, disrupting everyday-life, and causing heavy (change the adjective since you already used heavy once before in the same sentence. Also lives and life occur very close to one another as well. It's not wrong but it makes the sentence difficult to read. Sentences should flow and not be jarring) damage to the economy. The deadly virus is one of the rarest (It is actually not all that rare. Pandemics have happened before and at worse scales. Remember the Black Plague? Killing about 40-60% of the population of Europe before all was said and done. It swept through the rest of the world too. Then the Spanish Flu occured which bears a lot of similarities to the current situation and was aggravated by the fact that they had just wrapped up a world war! If you want to make such a claim- back it up. How do you know it's so important? Support it with at least one argument. Sure it's too soon to actually predict much of anything but take examples from history and similar circumstances and how human beings changed. Take a look at Literature to see how writers view pandemics and how it affects us. Suggested examples: The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe is a really short short story and an interesting commentary on the inevitability of death. The Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio is another great read and also helps us take a look at social distancing measures of the 14th century and how it affected the people especially the youth. The Plague by Albert Camus would definitely point you towards the right direction about the philosophical, cultural and social impact of such events and The Stand by Stephan king would definitely give you a wider perspective and make you realise just how much worse this could have been. ) occurrences in the human history that will have changed everything for ever. By the time it will be contained, it would have affected human thinking processes, state’s modus operandi, crime rate, etc. There is a need for the governments around the world to be well prepared even for the post-Covid19 period in advance as part of damage control exercise. (The word "exercise" sounds off here. Damage control itself is fine. "Part of" should be removed as well.)




(NOTE: I will review the rest of the paragraphs one by one if you would like. You've written quite an interesting article, it just needs a little fine tuning. Overall it actually covers a lot of aspects and does it's job well.)




1. I am extremely grateful for your sincerity which can be witnessed the way you have checked just one single paragraph helping me to understand everything in detail including appropriate usages, examples, etc. Honestly speaking, I am finding it difficult to choose appropriate words to express my gratitude to you for such meticulous read with the sole purpose of helping me so that I could improve.



2. To clarify for my understanding, can't we use "one of the rarest for such occurrence keeping in view the fact it had been declared pandemic with magnitude to cause damage to economies, human lives, etc. at the global level. It is almost unthinkable in present era that world would came to a standstill. In other words, it seems like clock has stopped for a while. In that backdrop, while equating the pandemic with the Black Plague and Spanish Flu. Isn't that okay to use "one of the rarest".

3. I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly check the remaining part as well. Also, please do correct me wherever needed even if there is article mistake.




Regards,
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Thursday, May 07, 2020
aishalam's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 162
Thanks: 7
Thanked 89 Times in 65 Posts
aishalam is on a distinguished road
Default

Hello. I apologize for the late response. My cat passed away today so it has been draining. Anyway I'm glad you found my comments useful. I've addressed your comment in parts below;

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
1. I am extremely grateful for your sincerity which can be witnessed the way you have checked just one single paragraph helping me to understand everything in detail including appropriate usages, examples, etc. Honestly speaking, I am finding it difficult to choose appropriate words to express my gratitude to you for such meticulous read with the sole purpose of helping me so that I could improve.
It sincerely makes me happy that I could be of help. I'll try to get to the rest of the paragraphs one by one in the coming few days. There might be a little delay and I'm really sorry about that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
2. To clarify for my understanding, can't we use "one of the rarest for such occurrence keeping in view the fact it had been declared pandemic with magnitude to cause damage to economies, human lives, etc. at the global level. It is almost unthinkable in present era that world would came to a standstill. In other words, it seems like clock has stopped for a while. In that backdrop, while equating the pandemic with the Black Plague and Spanish Flu. Isn't that okay to use "one of the rarest".
I have no issue with lumping this current pandemic with the ones that have gone before it. The use of "one of" in the context is perfectly valid. My only gripe with the referred passage was the use of the word "rarest". Rare by definition means unusual or singular. So going on that the Covid-19 pandemic is not particularly unique. It has it's unique set of challenges of course but as an event several similar (and sometimes worse) ones have gone before and I doubt if this will be the last. So change the word "rarest". A few suggestions; "one of the most consequential occurance of our times/ one of the most monumental events of the modern era/ one of the most pivotal moments in recent history" you know something along this line. I've also added words like "our times/modern era/recent history" to ground the current Pandemic in a time frame and context but you could chose not to add those on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
3. I would be extremely grateful if you would kindly check the remaining part as well. Also, please do correct me wherever needed even if there is article mistake.
I'll definitely try to get to the rest asap. Feel free to ask any questions which come to your mind along the way. I hope that it's a useful exercise for the both of us and we learn something along the way.

Best regards
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishalam For This Useful Post:
LifeAdventure (Thursday, May 07, 2020)
  #5  
Old Thursday, May 07, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 84
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
LifeAdventure is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
Hello. I apologize for the late response. My cat passed away today so it has been draining. Anyway I'm glad you found my comments useful. I've addressed your comment in parts below;

It sincerely makes me happy that I could be of help. I'll try to get to the rest of the paragraphs one by one in the coming few days. There might be a little delay and I'm really sorry about that.


I have no issue with lumping this current pandemic with the ones that have gone before it. The use of "one of" in the context is perfectly valid. My only gripe with the referred passage was the use of the word "rarest". Rare by definition means unusual or singular. So going on that the Covid-19 pandemic is not particularly unique. It has it's unique set of challenges of course but as an event several similar (and sometimes worse) ones have gone before and I doubt if this will be the last. So change the word "rarest". A few suggestions; "one of the most consequential occurance of our times/ one of the most monumental events of the modern era/ one of the most pivotal moments in recent history" you know something along this line. I've also added words like "our times/modern era/recent history" to ground the current Pandemic in a time frame and context but you could chose not to add those on.


I'll definitely try to get to the rest asap. Feel free to ask any questions which come to your mind along the way. I hope that it's a useful exercise for the both of us and we learn something along the way.

Best regards





1. First and foremost, please accept my condolences for the passing away of your cat. May you get its replacement soon!


2. I am impressed the way you thoroughly and critically analyse my writings. For instance, you highlighted spelling mistakes, appropriate usages, factually if valid or otherwise argument, etc. To put it in other words, its like 360 analysis of writ-ups.


3. Though i have not attended any academy for preparation, but taken demos, i came to the realisation that joining academy will be of no use to me. I am learning more from this forum than i could have learnt from academies. To substantiate, guidance of the seniors from this forum like you.


4. Have you taken Css? I have appeared in CSS 2020. I did appear in PCS (Sindh) 2018 failed in Essay. Reappeared in PCS again 2019 waiting for result. Will be appearing again in PCS 2020 to be hold after the normalisation of lockdown/pandemic.


5. I hope you will continue helping me like checking my write-ups and providing guidance accordingly.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Friday, May 08, 2020
aishalam's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 162
Thanks: 7
Thanked 89 Times in 65 Posts
aishalam is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
1. First and foremost, please accept my condolences for the passing away of your cat. May you get its replacement soon!
Thank you. Edna was a darling of a cat and she will be sorely missed. Her litter mate Dorian is a handful for now considering that he's now alone and demands more attention than ever. But anyway the well wishes are much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
2. I am impressed the way you thoroughly and critically analyse my writings. For instance, you highlighted spelling mistakes, appropriate usages, factually if valid or otherwise argument, etc. To put it in other words, its like 360 analysis of writ-ups.
I'm glad I could be of help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
3. Though i have not attended any academy for preparation, but taken demos, i came to the realisation that joining academy will be of no use to me. I am learning more from this forum than i could have learnt from academies. To substantiate, guidance of the seniors from this forum like you.
This forum used to be a lot more active. I'm not sure why it died down. When I was preparing and even when I was first starting out it was such a rich resource. I've never put much stock in the academies either. They seem to favour the one size fits all philosophy which doesn't work for an exam like CSS where individual opinions and thought processes help one stand out and get ahead of the pack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
4. Have you taken Css? I have appeared in CSS 2020. I did appear in PCS (Sindh) 2018 failed in Essay. Reappeared in PCS again 2019 waiting for result. Will be appearing again in PCS 2020 to be hold after the normalisation of lockdown/pandemic.
Best of luck for the PCS and CSS results! I appeared and cleared the written part of CSS 2019. I've given the psychological assessment and viva voce just awaiting the final allocation lists now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeAdventure View Post
5. I hope you will continue helping me like checking my write-ups and providing guidance accordingly.
I'd be happy to try and help to the best of my abilities. I'd love to give more overall thoughts for future writeups if you'd really want them. My email address is in my bio here so if that's more convenient feel free to reach out there. Let's see how this works out first.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aishalam For This Useful Post:
LifeAdventure (Friday, May 08, 2020)
  #7  
Old Friday, May 08, 2020
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 84
Thanks: 13
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
LifeAdventure is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
Thank you. Edna was a darling of a cat and she will be sorely missed. Her litter mate Dorian is a handful for now considering that he's now alone and demands more attention than ever. But anyway the well wishes are much appreciated.


I'm glad I could be of help.


This forum used to be a lot more active. I'm not sure why it died down. When I was preparing and even when I was first starting out it was such a rich resource. I've never put much stock in the academies either. They seem to favour the one size fits all philosophy which doesn't work for an exam like CSS where individual opinions and thought processes help one stand out and get ahead of the pack.


Best of luck for the PCS and CSS results! I appeared and cleared the written part of CSS 2019. I've given the psychological assessment and viva voce just awaiting the final allocation lists now.



I'd be happy to try and help to the best of my abilities. I'd love to give more overall thoughts for future writeups if you'd really want them. My email address is in my bio here so if that's more convenient feel free to reach out there. Let's see how this works out first.



Greatful for the help. I have sent you email.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Friday, May 08, 2020
The dream of rain's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 210
Thanks: 3
Thanked 44 Times in 38 Posts
The dream of rain is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
My cat passed away today so it has been draining.
That's aching! @aishalam


Quote:
Originally Posted by aishalam View Post
This forum used to be a lot more active. I'm not sure why it died down. When I was preparing and even when I was first starting out it was such a rich resource. I've never put much stock in the academies either. They seem to favour the one size fits all philosophy which doesn't work for an exam like CSS where individual opinions and thought processes help one stand out and get ahead of the pack.
True! i remember you, fellow-members and me as well, indulging in essay and past question discussions randomly in different threads. Back when i joined the forum. Now it has slowed down but we are keeping pace with it won't let it die down.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Friday, May 08, 2020
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 146
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Innocent Hafeez is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
That's aching! @aishalam




True! i remember you, fellow-members and me as well, indulging in essay and past question discussions randomly in different threads. Back when i joined the forum. Now it has slowed down but we are keeping pace with it won't let it die down.
I agree with you Dream. Many students, especially new comers, are posting some irrelevant posts; some are merely interested in YouTube channels.
It was time when People like Anum Zara, A Zee, Raz and some other seniors were quite active, but they are no more. I hope Csps of this forum will become active again.

@aishalam. Sister, thanks you are helping us. Would you like to post your essay outline along with introduction that helped you pass the exam. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Friday, May 08, 2020
aishalam's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 162
Thanks: 7
Thanked 89 Times in 65 Posts
aishalam is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The dream of rain View Post
That's aching! @aishalam




True! i remember you, fellow-members and me as well, indulging in essay and past question discussions randomly in different threads. Back when i joined the forum. Now it has slowed down but we are keeping pace with it won't let it die down.
Those discussions and comments on the essay forums were so helpful to read through! I hope we can revive that sense of academic community here so we can all learn and grow together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Hafeez View Post
@aishalam. Sister, thanks you are helping us. Would you like to post your essay outline along with introduction that helped you pass the exam. Thanks
I posted my outline in one of the threads here. Let me go and search for it. As for the introduction, it has literally been over an year and I don't remember it word for word. I do remember that I went out on a limb and wrote a very "literary" opening by setting a scene. The topic I attempted was Classrooms decide the future of a nation and I began by describing a young girl in a classroom being asked to "flip open to page so and so". She glances around not realising that in amongst the drowsy chubby faces of her classmates sat some of the future great artisans, teachers, doctors, engineers, politicians, policy makers etc etc. I really set this scene describing the sights the sounds of a classroom- going into probably more detail than was strictly necessary. I think the introduction lasted a page and a half! I know I know that was breaking all the rules and if I could've edited it, I would've tried and make it more compact. Another thing I did different was I interpreted the scope of the topic to only apply to "classrooms" i.e the physical and social environment in such institutions rather than talking about education in general. By limiting the scope I could really zero in and focus on the topic rather than floundering about with too many points and arguments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocent Hafeez View Post
@aishalam. Sister, thanks you are helping us. Would you like to post your essay outline along with introduction that helped you pass the exam. Thanks
This is the outline of the essay that I attempted in the actual paper in 2019. The topics was "Classrooms decide the future of the nation." The remedial measures of course had more points, I just can't recall them. I took a fairly romanticized view of the topic, rather than getting into the nitty-gritty of the economic, political, social etc impacts of education as a whole. My mother is a Montessori directress and I've attended many workshops detailing the importance of a "good" classroom environment and overall experience for the proper development of a child. I used that to advantage and laced a good many Maria Montessori quotes throughout. Also as I mentioned before I stuck to the wordings of the topic and focused on "classrooms/learning environment" specifically not "education" as a whole

1. Introduction
2. Classrooms: Historical and contemporary examples of their role in nation building (Examples of student participation in Pakistan movement, and for the current examples US Parkland shooting survivors rallies on gun control, Swedish schoolgirl Greta Thunberg and her voicing climate change concerns and the French yellow vest movement which is also now being taken up by students for school reforms)
3. Role of classroom in nation building
3.1 socialization
3.2 personality development
3.3 evolution and development of ideas and values
3.4 creativity and innovation
3.5 Transmission of knowledge
4. Hallmarks of a conducive learning environment
4.1 Child-centered
4.2 Participative
4.3 Holistic development
5. Case study of Pakistan: How our classrooms are perpetuating our social, political and economic problems.
6. Remedial measures
7. Conclusion



I had gone into the exam hall thinking I would attempt an economics topic (my degree is in economics) but the only topic that applied was so general that I was sure everyone was going to attempt that- that would make it hard to make original points and stand out so I went with this topic because it was far from being controversial and I knew that I could get a lot of arguments and examples in.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seniors please check my expansion and highlight my mistakes hyder zeeshan Expansion/Paragraph 2 Wednesday, August 27, 2014 05:09 PM
Seniors please check my expansion and highlight my mistakes hyder zeeshan Expansion/Paragraph 3 Monday, August 25, 2014 03:50 PM
Seniors please check my expansion and highlight my mistakes hyder zeeshan Grammar-Section 0 Sunday, August 24, 2014 01:58 AM
Required VU sociology Notes by Dr. Anwar shrd Sociology 6 Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:40 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.