Sunday, October 22, 2017
10:18 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > CSS Result and Datesheet > CSS 2018 Exam

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #41  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 121
Thanks: 10
Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
Norymberskie is on a distinguished road
Default

Can anyone help me understand what's the point of worrying about the delay? I know registrations are normally open at this time of the year but I don't feel any tension or worry regarding the delay. What's wrong with me? I see everyone else worried about it even though it has nothing to do with the exam preparation. And this confuses me.
  #42  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 68
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
siddiquiali is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur iphone View Post
So how Is this clustering then? In your opinion, if any one canapply in pas, psp, fsp then why will anyone opt for paas intentionally?
What I mean is that if you have an engineering degree then you would be able to apply only for the general cluster which will include PAS, PSP, FSP etc. But you won't be eligible to get selected for IRS as you do not have a finance degree, even if you clear the exam and get merit position in the range of IRS, you still won't get an allocation. On the other hand, someone with an accounting degree will be able to apply for both General and Accounts cluster and he can be allocated according to his/her merit.
The Following User Says Thank You to siddiquiali For This Useful Post:
Ur iphone (1 Week Ago)
  #43  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 68
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
siddiquiali is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norymberskie View Post
Can anyone help me understand what's the point of worrying about the delay? I know registrations are normally open at this time of the year but I don't feel any tension or worry regarding the delay. What's wrong with me? I see everyone else worried about it even though it has nothing to do with the exam preparation. And this confuses me.
We aren't worried, we are just discussing the possibilities.
  #44  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 40
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddiquiali View Post
What I mean is that if you have an engineering degree then you would be able to apply only for the general cluster which will include PAS, PSP, FSP etc. But you won't be eligible to get selected for IRS as you do not have a finance degree, even if you clear the exam and get merit position in the range of IRS, you still won't get an allocation. On the other hand, someone with an accounting degree will be able to apply for both General and Accounts cluster and he can be allocated according to his/her merit.
Thanku so much for explaining it so beautifully. This is the first time someone explained it to me in black and white. Now i am no longer confused over what clustering is
  #45  
Old 1 Week Ago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 227
Thanks: 105
Thanked 47 Times in 37 Posts
anabiya mughal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddiquiali View Post
What I mean is that if you have an engineering degree then you would be able to apply only for the general cluster which will include PAS, PSP, FSP etc. But you won't be eligible to get selected for IRS as you do not have a finance degree, even if you clear the exam and get merit position in the range of IRS, you still won't get an allocation. On the other hand, someone with an accounting degree will be able to apply for both General and Accounts cluster and he can be allocated according to his/her merit.
And what if someone has an mbbs degree or have done B.a or M.a?
The Following User Says Thank You to anabiya mughal For This Useful Post:
Ur iphone (1 Week Ago)
  #46  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 40
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anabiya mughal View Post
And what if someone has an mbbs degree or have done B.a or M.a?
Again as Siddiqui Ali bhai wrote, "You will be eligible to apply in general groups like psp, pas, fsp, etc"
You will not be eligible for selection in specialized grouos like irs or paas.
As per Ali bhai's reply
  #47  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 49
Thanks: 4
Thanked 28 Times in 17 Posts
saksare is on a distinguished road
Default

@ur_iphone

check this

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-dates...-got-fpsc.html
The Following User Says Thank You to saksare For This Useful Post:
Ur iphone (1 Week Ago)
  #48  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 68
Thanks: 22
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
siddiquiali is on a distinguished road
Default

None of this is confirmed, these are rumors that I have heard myself. Wait for the official rules from FPSC.
  #49  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 40
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saksare View Post
So this is to be deduced that no formal advertisement will be released in the newspaper prior to commencement of online registration as mentioned in 29th September notice of fosc?
  #50  
Old 1 Week Ago
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 40
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur iphone View Post
So this is to be deduced that no formal advertisement will be released in the newspaper prior to commencement of online registration as mentioned in 29th September notice of fosc?
Ofc this is not possible...
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pakistan Bureau of Statistics jobs 25 June 2017 Arsenal FC Jobs Announcements 407 1 Day Ago 02:07 PM
Assistant registrar cooperative societies paper pattern help needed ammadcheema PPSC Others Examinations 168 Tuesday, April 18, 2017 12:41 AM
Banking Notes by Muhammad Ashraf Ali, Member Senior Visiting Faculty, GC University, saad monga Banking Jobs 13 Sunday, April 06, 2014 12:09 AM
Asma Jilani ---- Vs---- Govt. of the Punjab sajidnuml Constitutional Law 4 Friday, February 04, 2011 11:14 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.