CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   CSS 2008 Exam (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-datesheets-results/previous-css-results-datesheets/css-2008-exam/)
-   -   Foreign Services Group In Final Allocation list (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-datesheets-results/previous-css-results-datesheets/css-2008-exam/25102-foreign-services-group-final-allocation-list.html)

leopard Thursday, October 08, 2009 10:13 AM

Government service is Not a Joke!!!
[QUOTE=aliz_khanz;145371]thank u ...
if a person resigns his job after some interval of time , lets say 5 yrs or 6 years.... and then wants to resume it , can he rejoin fsp at the same post or would he has to go through css exam all again !![/QUOTE]

Brother If you resign one job then what is the point in applying for it again? Anyway if you resign then you don't have the right to apply for it or get it by any means except by somehow moving the competent authority to cancel/refuse your resignation request & that too is very unlikely if you have a gap of 5/6 yrs.

aliz_khanz Thursday, October 08, 2009 04:44 PM

thanks so much for ur reply..... and what to say , I have my reasons ! !:D

if a person wants to do an MBA , (my assumption is ) Govt. of pakistan would support him , not only MBA , if sum1 wants to study in any field , the govt. of pakistan will support him financially for his education .... I want to ask , during that period when one is a broad studying , what happens with his seat ?? and is there a limit that you can give these numbers of years to your education during your service and stuff ???

Much obliged !

Adil Memon Thursday, October 08, 2009 08:02 PM

government gives scholarships to civil servants for abroad studies. when he proceeds for studies, someone else is posted in his place. he's reappointed once he's back after his studies.

to avail a scholarship, an officer has to fulfill basic conditions like educational eligibility and mandatory service requirement.


SDM Friday, October 09, 2009 01:05 AM

@ Brother Leopard,
Bhai, I'm much more than obliged. I know the formula for allocations as I've followed the occupational groups allocations orders by establishment division since 2002.
however second part of your rejoinder is really really helpful. yet a discussion on this specific topic will again be held after the written result. n hope u'll again join it to help us.

leopard Friday, October 09, 2009 04:47 PM

@ Ali Khanz

Brother you are elligible to get one-time leave to go abroad for study & of course for that, as brother Adil has rightly mentioned, you have to fulfill the criteria setup by the department.


Brother always at your service & to all the members of this forum

Wish u Best of luck

aliz_khanz Friday, October 09, 2009 05:14 PM

thanks leopard bhai for all ur help ............................. Last Question I Promise ,:) what about that diplomatic mehroon passport ?? are u elgible to it only when u r deignated to a some particular position or do u become eligible after u join the job right after STP ?

celeron Wednesday, December 09, 2009 01:14 PM

salam.. sir
i want to make a private contact wid u ...so plz i m giving u my id ..... cuz my first preference is Fsp.... so want to ask many questions from u..... as u r a foriegn servce officer... so plz it will be ur favour to have a private contact wid me ....waiting for ur positve reply......


faheem ahmed shaikh

mkkhan27 Thursday, April 26, 2012 08:44 PM

AOA. Can any one tell about the job charm of FSP. In terms of exposure, pay, education chances in foreign, growth and particularly benefits that a prson can impart to family and other near and dears........Is a person being in FSP can do some private business back in pakistan.. plz help m. thanks in anticipation

10:22 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.