Wednesday, December 01, 2021
10:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2010 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Naveed_Bhuutto's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 741
Thanks: 841
Thanked 1,875 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default Result of Candidates of Sindh

I'm find myself speechless and shocked to find out that only "35" candidates have qualified out "1904" students that applied from Sindh Province, that is just 1.83% of total candidature.......... And I fell that Something is seriously wrong wither with "The Candidates or The Great Great FPSC".

Who is to be blamed for this all???


http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...3_216820_n.jpg


Result of Candidates of Sindh-css-2010-sindh-result.jpg
__________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. "Socrates"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Naveed_Bhuutto For This Useful Post:
mariahiqbal (Thursday, September 01, 2011)
  #2  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Naveed_Bhuutto's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 741
Thanks: 841
Thanked 1,875 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default

I ws disappointed to see that my roll number and name was not in de list of successful candidates but i am shocked to know that some of very hardworking friends of mine who were supposed to be most favorite and many of whom were giving their 3rd attempt also were retrogressed. who is to be blamed for this all?????????????

Sindh hv quota ov around 135 seats apart from those which are carried every year....... this time it is de most number ov candidates that hv applied to appear in CSS exam nd they r welcome in such a pathetic way so that no one shud dare nd think ov getting into this field. its a very pessimistic nd a dark result to discourage de youth, which vl take FPSC no where nd I find this system scattering all around. specially since Mr. Rana BhagwanDas has taken the charge over. Thank U Mr. Bhagwandas for proving yourself as a failed and ill administrator by ruining de precious year of nearly de entire Sindh candidature.
__________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. "Socrates"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Waqar Abro's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sirius Star
Posts: 1,149
Thanks: 569
Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
I ws disappointed to see that my roll number and name was not in de list of successful candidates but i am shocked to know that some of very hardworking friends of mine who were supposed to be most favorite and many of whom were giving their 3rd attempt also retrogressed.
Its really inexplicable that 1.8% candidates are declared successful from sindh.
Although,I am also one among the failures yet hopes are high for next attempt.

But the thing is making me upset is that one csp stated that it could be conspiracy theory for augmenting the failure ratio of sindh.

We can't fight with our fate brother
lets wait for our turn,Inshallah one day we will be successful.
Bus Allah ki raza pe khush hona chahiyeh.

Regards,
__________________
You are an eagle, flight is your vocation:
You have other skies stretching out before you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 117
Thanks: 74
Thanked 170 Times in 99 Posts
Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road
Default

To Be Fair though Naveed Sindh usually has a poor result in CSS.I think Most talented chaps from Sindh don't like civil Service and go into other professions.Still my viewpoint and not backed up by any statistics.That's is a lovely chart by the way :thumbup:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Naveed_Bhuutto's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 741
Thanks: 841
Thanked 1,875 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
To Be Fair though Naveed Sindh usually has a poor result in CSS.I think Most talented chaps from Sindh don't like civil Service and go into other professions.Still my viewpoint and not backed up by any statistics.That's is a lovely chart by the way :thumbup:
yes brother agreed wd ur point that many peoples ov sindh get into other fields nd dnt like CSS vcuz de passing ratio always hurt them...... but it never had been de worst as it has been today.......

i gave up ma Job infact a very gud job, ma friends, ma family nd my hobbies nd prepared myself wd 100% dedication wd only one dream to see ma name in de list ov successful candiates ov CSS 2010 as i wud be de 1st person in ma family to do it in 1st attempt. lekin result anai k baad yaar meri tau shorain mujhai un doston ka bhi dukh ho raha hia jo becharai genius kehlatai thai.............. nd yet they were unable to make it............. this is one ov de sadest day ov my life............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Its really inexplicable that 1.8% candidates are declared successful from sindh.
Although,I am also one among the failures yet hopes are high for next attempt.

But the thing is making me upset is that one csp stated that it could be conspiracy theory for augmenting the failure ratio of sindh.

We can't fight with our fate brother
lets wait for our turn,Inshallah one day we will be successful.
Bus Allah ki raza pe khush hona chahiyeh.

Regards,
I am Shocked
I am Shocked
nd I am Shocked

kisi kai marnai par bhi laug itni dil jawai nahi kartai hoongai jitni aaj mera result anai k baad logon nai mujhse ki hia............
its one ov de saddest nd toughest day ov ma life..........
__________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. "Socrates"

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, October 16, 2010 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Merged
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
39th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 64
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 117
Thanks: 74
Thanked 170 Times in 99 Posts
Mansoor 1983 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
yes brother agreed wd ur point that many peoples ov sindh get into other fields nd dnt like CSS vcuz de passing ratio always hurt them...... but it never had been de worst as it has been today.......

i gave up ma Job infact a very gud job, ma friends, ma family nd my hobbies nd prepared myself wd 100% dedication wd only one dream to see ma name in de list ov successful candiates ov CSS 2010 as i wud be de 1st person in ma family to do it in 1st attempt. lekin result anai k baad yaar meri tau shorain mujhai un doston ka bhi dukh ho raha hia jo becharai genius kehlatai thai.............. nd yet they were unable to make it............. this is one ov de sadest day ov my life............
cheer up bro.If it's any consolation, i have passed and i was always regarded as the idiot amongst my friends and my friends aren't amongst the ten greatest minds in history to be honest.If you have youth on your side, you can do anything, as regards to the plight of your friends, the reality is in CSS you can have 11 top papers and one terrible one and you will be failed, so perhaps Islamiat or perhaps some other subject has drowned your friends.I would humbly suggest to take this as a yard stick, you have already made many sacrifices, only one more is to try for 2011 attempt and make sure the next topper is from Sindh, cheer up bro whatever happened yesterday has no bearing on what happens tomorrow if we don't let it.

Also have you made one of those nifty charts for KPK, i want to know how many of us took part and how many were passed.Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Naveed_Bhuutto's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 741
Thanks: 841
Thanked 1,875 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor 1983 View Post
I would humbly suggest to take this as a yard stick, you have already made many sacrifices, only one more is to try for 2011 attempt and make sure the next topper is from Sindh, cheer up bro whatever happened yesterday has no bearing on what happens tomorrow if we don't let it.
thanx u for ur laudatory words for boosting ma spirits brother, and yes! fore sure i would never let it go so easily. I vl work even more harder infact I'm working even more harder this tym for 2011 attempt nd hopefully i vl see ma name atleast in de list ov successful aspirants if not de topper. Ceteris paribus if Rana Bhagwandas nd FPSC dnt find ma words too harsh for them. but I honestly feel something is going wrong somewhere. May Allah give us de courage to put up a winning fight after this losing show.
__________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. "Socrates"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Waqar Abro's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sirius Star
Posts: 1,149
Thanks: 569
Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed_Bhuutto View Post
I am Shocked
I am Shocked
nd I am Shocked

kisi kai marnai par bhi laug itni dil jawai nahi kartai hoongai jitni aaj mera result anai k baad logon nai mujhse ki hia............
its one ov de saddest nd toughest day ov ma life..........
Agar humare Nabi,Buzrig,wali,aur Aalim es society ka shikaar ban sakty hain then we are nothing though.

Put dust over their statements and work hard for your next attempt.
Inshallah i will be with you in that boat
__________________
You are an eagle, flight is your vocation:
You have other skies stretching out before you.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Raz's Avatar
Raz Raz is offline
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In the hearts of friends and heads of foes.
Posts: 1,857
Thanks: 2,165
Thanked 3,868 Times in 1,440 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future
Default

@ Naveed Bhutto

First of all, do not loose your hope and keep your commitment constant. We expect your victory in coming attempt.

See the history of Toppers from Sindh. You can learn a lesson of patience, consistency and commitment from them:

Fida Hussain Shah All Pakistan Top in his 3rd attempt and fail in 1st, 2nd.
Irfan Samo Sindh Top and 6th in open merit in his 3rd attempt. Fail in 1st and 2nd.



Your effort to compile the result of Sindh is a nice step. Number of successful candidates as per your calculation might vary with +/- 5 to 8 because you have not accounted for the candidates appearing from Punjab and other provinces on Sindh domicile, likewise, candidates appearing from Sindh on domicile of other provinces. In past ratio of Sindhi candidates for preparation in Lahore/Islamabad based CSS preparatory academies has been on increasing trend and due to their study sphere/group studies and availability of relevant material and guidance they opted for Lahore/Islamabad exam centers.
So there is a possibility of around 40 successful candidates on Sindh Domicile.


Regards

Wish you good luck.
__________________
"Tumhary nafs ki qeemat Janat hay isy Janat say kam qeemat pey na bechna."
"Jiyo to istarh ky log tum sy milny ko tarsy; maro to istrah k log tumharee mot par royain"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
Engineer Afridi (Friday, October 15, 2010)
  #10  
Old Friday, October 15, 2010
Naveed_Bhuutto's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 741
Thanks: 841
Thanked 1,875 Times in 593 Posts
Naveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the roughNaveed_Bhuutto is a jewel in the rough
Default @ waqar abro nd Razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waqar Abro View Post
Agar humare Nabi,Buzrig,wali,aur Aalim es society ka shikaar ban sakty hain then we are nothing though.

Put dust over their statements and work hard for your next attempt.
Inshallah i will be with you in that boat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
@ Naveed Bhutto

First of all, do not loose your hope and keep your commitment constant. We expect your victory in coming attempt.

See the history of Toppers from Sindh. You can learn a lesson of patience, consistency and commitment from them:

Fida Hussain Shah All Pakistan Top in his 3rd attempt and fail in 1st, 2nd.
Irfan Samo Sindh Top and 6th in open merit in his 3rd attempt. Fail in 1st and 2nd.



Your effort to compile the result of Sindh is a nice step. Number of successful candidates as per your calculation might vary with +/- 5 to 8 because you have not accounted for the candidates appearing from Punjab and other provinces on Sindh domicile, likewise, candidates appearing from Sindh on domicile of other provinces. In past ratio of Sindhi candidates for preparation in Lahore/Islamabad based CSS preparatory academies has been on increasing trend and due to their study sphere/group studies and availability of relevant material and guidance they opted for Lahore/Islamabad exam centers.
So there is a possibility of around 40 successful candidates on Sindh Domicile.


Regards

Wish you good luck.


I really thanx both ov u from de bottom ov ma heart for ur corroboration. 1st ov all tau we all are onn for de 2011 attempt nd hope fuly it vl bring us some joy nd felicity next year. Yes i too hv de name ov these two pplz in ma mind. Irfan Samo de last year topper ws giving his heart out since so many years nd he appeared with his 1st attempt in 2007. finally topped sindh in his 3rd attempt in 2009.

regarding Fida Hussain Shah, brother i personally have met him and according to him it ws his 2nd attempt as he conked out to pass his 1st attempt due to lapse in geography.
__________________
True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. "Socrates"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CE 2009 Final Result Last Island CSS 2009 Exam 38 Friday, June 18, 2010 12:28 PM
Observations on Performance of Candidates in Written Part of CSS Examination 2007 Last Island Subject Analysis 15 Tuesday, February 16, 2010 03:51 AM
Observations on performance of candidates in Written Part of CSS Examination 2005 Aarwaa Subject Analysis 4 Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:21 PM
Kalabagh Dam, An acute contradictory issue of Pakistan maiji General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 8 Monday, January 08, 2007 11:22 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.