Thursday, July 02, 2020
07:08 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2011 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #121  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
sarfaraz shami's Avatar
40th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 104. CE 2012 - Merit 56
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ali Pur Chattha-Gujranwala, STI Islamabad
Posts: 718
Thanks: 762
Thanked 548 Times in 327 Posts
sarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura aboutsarfaraz shami has a spectacular aura about
Default

Please reply seniors

Discussion of psyche performa is positive or negative sign during interview i.e means if the questions answered during psychological test are discussed in final interview is positive sign or negative.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
Gulrukh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Dystopia
Posts: 631
Thanks: 644
Thanked 418 Times in 285 Posts
Gulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really niceGulrukh is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Discussion of psyche performa is positive or negative sign during interview i.e means if the questions answered during psychological test are discussed in final interview is positive sign or negative.
It depends on what you write there in psycho.Mostly they ask questions if you have written some thing out of the box or controversial or just too mind-blowing and nice...Just take your psychological tests seriously and be ready to defend what ever you have written..That's it...If you ask me then I would take it as positive coz I'll have chance to clear my point etc in case they are having confusions about me..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulrukh For This Useful Post:
sarfaraz shami (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
  #123  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
drvalentino's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 434
Thanks: 300
Thanked 974 Times in 299 Posts
drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarfaraz shami View Post
Please reply seniors

Discussion of psyche performa is positive or negative sign during interview i.e means if the questions answered during psychological test are discussed in final interview is positive sign or negative.
thts style of rana bhagwan das that he always asks q,s from psychological performa so nothing to bother abt.try to convince him on ur own point of view,it is up to him to agree or disagree.thts it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drvalentino For This Useful Post:
sarfaraz shami (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
  #124  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
Syeda Bukhari's Avatar
42nd CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 75
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 524
Thanks: 512
Thanked 461 Times in 249 Posts
Syeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the roughSyeda Bukhari is a jewel in the rough
Default

anyone of you all plz elaborate the question in the psychological performa about rebirth?
__________________
When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it!!!
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
ArifAwan's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Peshawar
Posts: 305
Thanks: 789
Thanked 922 Times in 278 Posts
ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
anyone of you all plz elaborate the question in the psychological performa about rebirth?
"Islam has no concept of rebirth"
that's what I wrote.
__________________
"I strictly disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it untill my death"
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArifAwan For This Useful Post:
Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Monday, April 23, 2012), Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 24, 2012)
  #126  
Old Monday, April 23, 2012
drvalentino's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 434
Thanks: 300
Thanked 974 Times in 299 Posts
drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
anyone of you all plz elaborate the question in the psychological performa about rebirth?
Question will be like that..........if u were born again,what u will like to be or what you will do or somthing like that so simple answer is that there is no concept of rebirth.thts it.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to drvalentino For This Useful Post:
Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 24, 2012)
  #127  
Old Tuesday, April 24, 2012
sajjad sadique's Avatar
40th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 96
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lahore
Posts: 166
Thanks: 164
Thanked 171 Times in 94 Posts
sajjad sadique is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeda Bukhari View Post
anyone of you all plz elaborate the question in the psychological performa about rebirth?
if bhagwan das asks questions about rebirth we can explain it in a way like...
sir you are right there is no concept of rebirth in Islam but every man has conscience(zameer) that weighs deeds of a person and a conscientious person always wants to rectify the mistakes he has committed if he gets a chance..so being persuaded by my conscience i've answered the question about rebirth.
__________________
main is karam k kahan tha qabil..Huzoor SAW ki bnda prwari hai
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajjad sadique For This Useful Post:
game on (Friday, April 27, 2012), Syeda Bukhari (Tuesday, April 24, 2012)
  #128  
Old Wednesday, April 25, 2012
ArifAwan's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 16Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Peshawar
Posts: 305
Thanks: 789
Thanked 922 Times in 278 Posts
ArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to beholdArifAwan is a splendid one to behold
Default

One thing I have noticed in the interviews is that there is hardly any question that one may not know about. So the major emphasis is how one puts it. The panel asks both open ended and close ended questions but expect to the point and logical answer rather than lingering on. I had to say sorry over 3-4 questions despite knowing the answer but not knowing the exact answer (or how to put it ). Like I could have argued on the social conflict question, i thought i was not yet ready for the bombardment so had to set my breath for the next question which luckily I could answer logically with the help of statistics. So the initial questions determine the confidence level and composure and help one to understand what the panels wants to know precisely. Once over, the remainder interview is quiz type and argumentative in certain questions .

Mr. Saud Gauhar's style is argumentative and would indulge in binary conversation in which he hears less and speaks more.
He would tend to disagree and would repeat your argument and say , "this is the exact answer". The funny part is, one thinks that it was what I said so what's the point in repeating

Muhammad Ahmed Mian's style is different and pleasant as well as he tends to be a good listener and puts questions from economy, one's occupation and contemporary issues.

So it is difficult for a person to weigh his performance exactly after the interview. Initially I was perturbed but now as I am recalling the questions, I believe I have been questioned in almost all spheres and my performance was quite good.

some more questions that i couldn't post initially were about:

USA interest in South China sea. (BD)
About my favourite book "The Alchemist"
Non State Actors
Pakistan's Exports, Imports and trade deficit. ( Muhammad Ahmed Mian)
Expenditure on health and Education ( Muhammad Ahmed Mian )


And finally, the panel is best at its job as it knows how to tackle confident, non-confident and Over confident candidates. They behave differently with these three kinds of candidates. Their utmost try will be to bring your natural personality out through such tactics, so don't worry about it
__________________
"I strictly disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it untill my death"
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ArifAwan For This Useful Post:
game on (Friday, April 27, 2012), Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Wednesday, April 25, 2012), Scorpion86 (Wednesday, April 25, 2012)
  #129  
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012
seemasheikh's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Islam abad & Bradford
Posts: 11
Thanks: 26
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
seemasheikh is on a distinguished road
Default

plz tell me do they ask questions about academic background, grades etc? or investigate and argue about it?
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old Thursday, April 26, 2012
marilatif's Avatar
39th CTP (MLCG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 423Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: In bed
Posts: 511
Thanks: 262
Thanked 652 Times in 414 Posts
marilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of lightmarilatif is a glorious beacon of light
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemasheikh View Post
plz tell me do they ask questions about academic background, grades etc? or investigate and argue about it?
yeah they do ask anything including ur academic background and grades. infact they often ask questions from academic backgroun and family background. they argue, if found any contradiction in psychological performa and degrees.
__________________
"pattering your life around others opinion is nothing more than slavery"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to marilatif For This Useful Post:
Dr Khoso (Thursday, April 26, 2012)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most repeated questions of EDS Last Island General Science & Ability 11 Sunday, March 22, 2020 09:55 AM
Interviews: GB-Combined Competitive Exams 2011 muddassirabbass Gilgit-Baltistan PSC 3 Friday, June 03, 2016 05:40 AM
2011 in pakistan ravaila Off Topic Lounge 0 Sunday, January 01, 2012 10:27 PM
Highlights of Budget 2011 - 2012 redmax News & Articles 0 Saturday, June 04, 2011 10:11 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.