Saturday, January 22, 2022
08:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2014 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012
umeer's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lahore
Posts: 7
Thanks: 23
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
umeer is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb CSS 2014 aspirants from Lahore

i am a mechanical engineer ans preparing for 2014's attempt . i am looking for some real aspirants females(preferably) who are the students of some bigger achievements and have a broad vision and are looking for a real charming future.
please contact me so that we can avail the enough time that we have and get the best out of it.
we will plan a full one and half years schedule and work with join hands
anyone interested please contact me at
*********@gmail.com

please contact only of you are from lahore.
thanks

Last edited by Predator; Tuesday, March 06, 2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: share contact info. through profile only
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: hyderabad
Posts: 26
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
baqya is on a distinguished road
Default hi

hey iam student of psychology and wana join ur combine study venture . iam female student wana appear in 2014.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baqya For This Useful Post:
Man Jaanbazam (Wednesday, February 13, 2013), umeer (Friday, March 09, 2012)
  #3  
Old Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 434
Thanks: 65
Thanked 234 Times in 157 Posts
Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeer View Post
i am a mechanical engineer ans preparing for 2014's attempt . i am looking for some real aspirants females(preferably) who are the students of some bigger achievements and have a broad vision and are looking for a real charming future.
please contact me so that we can avail the enough time that we have and get the best out of it.
we will plan a full one and half years schedule and work with join hands
anyone interested please contact me at
*********@gmail.com

please contact only of you are from lahore.
thanks
WHY females are preffered by u? ANY REASONS?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013), Khadijha Arib (Sunday, November 25, 2012), Man Jaanbazam (Saturday, March 02, 2013)
  #4  
Old Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 44
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
aysha19 is on a distinguished road
Default

Why do you prefer females for this and not males?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aysha19 For This Useful Post:
blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013)
  #5  
Old Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Shooting Star's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Cockroaches & Bureaucrats
Posts: 1,580
Thanks: 2,868
Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeel Ahmed View Post
WHY females are preffered by u? ANY REASONS?
Being an old member,you must be familiar with rules and regulations.
Do not use capital letters.
__________________
Work until your idols become your rivals.

Last edited by Shooting Star; Wednesday, March 07, 2012 at 05:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shooting Star For This Useful Post:
blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013)
  #6  
Old Wednesday, March 07, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 434
Thanks: 65
Thanked 234 Times in 157 Posts
Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Star View Post
Being an old member,you must be familiar with rules and regulations.
Do not use capital letters.
I apologize.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Friday, March 09, 2012
umeer's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: lahore
Posts: 7
Thanks: 23
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
umeer is on a distinguished road
Default

females are more serious than males. especially females are reserved and can focus on their work and their sucess ratio is very good.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Sunday, March 11, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 44
Thanks: 7
Thanked 13 Times in 9 Posts
aysha19 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeer View Post
females are more serious than males. especially females are reserved and can focus on their work and their sucess ratio is very good.


That's gender discrimination and such an illogically generalised statement!
Being a male, are you saying that you are not as serious as females, also, you lack confidence? Way to go, bro!
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aysha19 For This Useful Post:
blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013), khawar freed baloch (Thursday, April 11, 2013), Lonely birdx (Thursday, March 14, 2013), sonia5 (Tuesday, November 27, 2012)
  #9  
Old Sunday, March 11, 2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 434
Thanks: 65
Thanked 234 Times in 157 Posts
Adeel Ahmed will become famous soon enoughAdeel Ahmed will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by umeer View Post
females are more serious than males. especially females are reserved and can focus on their work and their sucess ratio is very good.
It seems that u r totally NON-SERIOUS man. Your argument is illogical Because:

1) U seek help from girls being male.This should have been reverse. Girls are serious in studies but they find more difficulties in preparation than males. Males are free to go everywhere but girls are not in some cases. They are subject to confinement and restriction of society..

2)do U think u can better study with a girl? No, U r wrong. Psychologically, Girls and Boys both can never be equally focused on their studies when one is weak and strong is strong. In this case, One has to exceed in it and other has to lose concentration. But Usually girls win that game and boys lose it. So If you are not more focused that your mate--who might be a girl--- you are definitely going to lose it. You have to be more conscious than girl is. However this same is only suitable for same gender: A weak guy with a weak; ans a weak girl with a weak girl. this same is for strong ones.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adeel Ahmed For This Useful Post:
blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013), sapphireg (Monday, December 03, 2012), sonia5 (Tuesday, November 27, 2012)
  #10  
Old Sunday, March 11, 2012
Ali Mallah's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,195
Thanks: 495
Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeel Ahmed View Post
It seems that u r totally NON-SERIOUS man. Your argument is illogical Because:

1) U seek help from girls being male.This should have been reverse. Girls are serious in studies but they find more difficulties in preparation than males. Males are free to go everywhere but girls are not in some cases. They are subject to confinement and restriction of society..

2)do U think u can better study with a girl? No, U r wrong. Psychologically, Girls and Boys both can never be equally focused on their studies when one is weak and strong is strong. In this case, One has to exceed in it and other has to lose concentration. But Usually girls win that game and boys lose it. So If you are not more focused that your mate--who might be a girl--- you are definitely going to lose it. You have to be more conscious than girl is. However this same is only suitable for same gender: A weak guy with a weak; ans a weak girl with a weak girl. this same is for strong ones.
I am fully agree with you that to focus same gender mate is the core requirement but i couldn't understand whats real logic behind this...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
Adeel Ahmed (Sunday, March 11, 2012), blue sky (Monday, May 27, 2013), Talat awan prince (Wednesday, June 19, 2013), umeer (Monday, March 12, 2012)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Final result assistant sub inspector (lahore) bs-09 in punjab police muhammadmohsinali PPSC Others Examinations 0 Friday, November 04, 2011 11:46 AM
ADPP Final Result Phase III, 2010. ROOJA Judiciary 0 Wednesday, June 22, 2011 01:43 PM
Events in the life of Allama Iqbal cngfitted77777 General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Saturday, September 25, 2010 02:18 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.