Thursday, July 16, 2020
09:23 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2014 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014
Humaayun's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Lahore
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Humaayun is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
No system is without loopholes, besides i argue that in cases where you have objections, note and check their results before getting pessimistic. NTS has its own demerits.
You think someone can do the justice with questions after wasting time in cheating, YOU SERIOUS? :o In CE papers? and that too with contemporary trends??? and its also assumed that the checkers, having enormous experience can not filter it out? i hope you are kidding..(Objective part alone can't make the difference)
I don't think there is any point of checking the IDs of guys, you remember after first two/three days of checking. face recognition???? Chill out people, except minor/segregated cases, don't raise question on the whole exercise.
I don't think we are expecting biometric system for 25000 thousand candidates every year, or CSC monitoring for the whole web of centers. are we????
well i wasn't only talking about the objective part... secondly all you need are a few hints for questions that you find difficult answering...now you can easily copy whole books, thanks to smart phones...go to the washroom search for the text read it,,,go back to ur seat and start filling the sheets.....thirdly all the papers aren't conducted in the same hall so there is no point of face recognition....today was my last paper and no one checked either the roll numbers or the cnic in any of the halls....and lastly this is not a minor issue... hello!!! its a competitive exam that we are talking about...there is no point in chilling!! its alarming actually
__________________
----RECLUSE----
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Iyya Raja is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
No system is without loopholes, besides i argue that in cases where you have objections, note and check their results before getting pessimistic. NTS has its own demerits.
You think someone can do the justice with questions after wasting time in cheating, YOU SERIOUS? :o In CE papers? and that too with contemporary trends??? and its also assumed that the checkers, having enormous experience can not filter it out? i hope you are kidding..(Objective part alone can't make the difference)
I don't think there is any point of checking the IDs of guys, you remember after first two/three days of checking. face recognition???? Chill out people, except minor/segregated cases, don't raise question on the whole exercise.
I don't think we are expecting biometric system for 25000 thousand candidates every year, or CSC monitoring for the whole web of centers. are we????
there is no system without loopholes but at the same time there is no system for which students waste or someone can say sacrifice 6-9 precious months of their lives, they give an effort that is not seen anywhere in exams not even for mbbs I have been through that as well ! and for NTS i myslef have cheated in that exam n me n my fren got highest marks. But wait guys you are comparing NTS to CSS :O
n then it makes a hell of difference all you ned to ask the person beside you is 10 MCQs ina paper n remaining 10 u alread know at you own, solid 20 marks. So no need to write in detail for the subjective if you only have an intention to pass !
In my centre it was even possible to copy other's numerical questions, headings ( theory names) dates and facts !
so, if CSS asks for a standard in ppaers it must have a standard for the entire process !

but apart from these serious remarks! it was lik the best experience no one asked me to cover my sheet or sit straight :P i felt as if i m in class test n importantly class teacher for that subject is sleeping while i m taking her test :p
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
butterflly is on a distinguished road
Default loopholes

its something just unreal;last wear I appeared in exam and we faced highly strikness there in Islamabad FPSC
headquaters
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Sunday, February 23, 2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Land of dreams
Posts: 180
Thanks: 43
Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts
abidkhan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyya Raja View Post
there is no system without loopholes but at the same time there is no system for which students waste or someone can say sacrifice 6-9 precious months of their lives, they give an effort that is not seen anywhere in exams not even for mbbs I have been through that as well ! and for NTS i myslef have cheated in that exam n me n my fren got highest marks. But wait guys you are comparing NTS to CSS :O
n then it makes a hell of difference all you ned to ask the person beside you is 10 MCQs ina paper n remaining 10 u alread know at you own, solid 20 marks. So no need to write in detail for the subjective if you only have an intention to pass !
In my centre it was even possible to copy other's numerical questions, headings ( theory names) dates and facts !
so, if CSS asks for a standard in ppaers it must have a standard for the entire process !

but apart from these serious remarks! it was lik the best experience no one asked me to cover my sheet or sit straight :P i felt as if i m in class test n importantly class teacher for that subject is sleeping while i m taking her test :p
You have cheated in NTS test how I myself appeared in some NTS tests but all was good I noticed quit strictness.
__________________
"Death of the heart is the ugliest death there is."
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
arosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 163
Thanks: 243
Thanked 97 Times in 77 Posts
arosh will become famous soon enough
Default

i had seen a boy in psychology paper who attempted all paper on cell phone and no one stop him and talking candidates even discussing paper. Transparency????
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 25
Thanks: 5
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
Iyya Raja is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidkhan View Post
You have cheated in NTS test how I myself appeared in some NTS tests but all was good I noticed quit strictness.
It was much easier to cheat and the best part was we cheated despite having different paper!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: karachi
Posts: 74
Thanks: 72
Thanked 53 Times in 28 Posts
ASMA FAISAL is on a distinguished road
Post

its very pathetic to see such a irresponsible and careless vigillance in css exam but its a fact that css cannot be done without real preparation...cheeting,seducing or another act pertaining to take immoral help from some one can not do work at all....its my experience so dont wory guys success is for those whore really have spark
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The land of monks Takhat Bhai.
Posts: 145
Thanks: 37
Thanked 39 Times in 29 Posts
Qk Mehsood is on a distinguished road
Default

no one can pass through cheating even they taking help from books
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Monday, February 24, 2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 10
Thanks: 21
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Furqan89 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humaayun View Post
so i am giving my first attempt for CSS this year and i was quite shocked at what was happening around me ...
well firstly i have just paper left and till now i have been in three different centers for different papers and no one checked anyone's roll number or NIC ... it seems that sending someone else in your place to give exam wasn't a big issue at all
secondly... i saw girls talking mobile phones in the examination hall... there is absolutely no female on security to check them..
thirdly... there should be female invigilators as well for female candidates (and the number of female candidates is much more than the males)
and in some centers asking your friends for help/hints is no big deal... no one stops you(if they are sitting near you)
BRACE YOURSELF ...... THIS YEARS RESULT IS GONNA BE POSITIVE ... EXPECT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS PASSING THE EXAM!!
and yes do the invigilators really have to take you to the washroom and stand outside the door??? the females have an advantage for that as well !!!
I have same center for compulsory subjects but than different centers for optional. ID card and roll num slip was must and without these things they were not allowing anyone to sit in examination. Almost in every center they check ID and roll num slips and mobile phones were strictly prohibited. This was the situation in Islamabad.
__________________
"Verily, with hardship there is relief" (Al Quran 94:6)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
EkPakistani is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humaayun View Post
so i am giving my first attempt for CSS this year and i was quite shocked at what was happening around me ...
well firstly i have just paper left and till now i have been in three different centers for different papers and no one checked anyone's roll number or NIC ... it seems that sending someone else in your place to give exam wasn't a big issue at all
secondly... i saw girls talking mobile phones in the examination hall... there is absolutely no female on security to check them..
thirdly... there should be female invigilators as well for female candidates (and the number of female candidates is much more than the males)
and in some centers asking your friends for help/hints is no big deal... no one stops you(if they are sitting near you)
BRACE YOURSELF ...... THIS YEARS RESULT IS GONNA BE POSITIVE ... EXPECT A GOOD PERCENTAGE OF STUDENTS PASSING THE EXAM!!
and yes do the invigilators really have to take you to the washroom and stand outside the door??? the females have an advantage for that as well !!!
i dont know at which center you are appearing but my NIC and roll no slip is check in all 3 centers till now, i.e sadeeq public school, govt degree college for women B-block satelite town and radiant secondary school

by the way

the things you mentioned were highly unacceptable.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cheating, css 2014, exams

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Afghanistan beyond 2014 — I HASEEB ANSARI News & Articles 1 Saturday, November 23, 2013 09:24 PM
Consultation on HDR 2014 VetDoctor The News 0 Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:52 PM
Afghanistan in 2014: totalitarianism or democracy HASEEB ANSARI News & Articles 0 Wednesday, October 16, 2013 11:19 AM
Uncertain path to 2014 HASEEB ANSARI The News 0 Tuesday, October 15, 2013 07:24 PM
The path to 2014 and beyond mano g The News 1 Tuesday, January 17, 2012 08:28 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.