Thursday, December 09, 2021
07:16 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2016 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #31  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

@
incounternable


Now I am filling up the DPC (Departmental Permission Certificate), in deed of your help to fill up the following things:

1~What is "closing date for receipt by the commission? whether I am supposed to mention the closing date of online submission or the rest of the 10 days after online applied that is 10th Nov, 2015"?

Please do let me know these things:"3. I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/Semi-
Autonomous body/organization.

&

8. Certified that this Department/Office is not an Autonomous/Semi-autonomous body/organization.

Thanks in anticipation
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Now I am filling up the DPC (Departmental Permission Certificate), in deed of your help to fill up the following things:

1~What is "closing date for receipt by the commission? whether I am supposed to mention the closing date of online submission or the rest of the 10 days after online applied that is 10th Nov, 2015"?
31st Oct 2015 is the closing date. Rest 10 days of Nov 205 are for reception of application form at FPSC Head Office and that too by courier.


Quote:
Please do let me know these things:"3. I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/Semi-
Autonomous body/organization.

&

8. Certified that this Department/Office is not an Autonomous/Semi-autonomous body/organization.
3 is undertaking by you and 8 is its confirmation by your department.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Friday, October 02, 2015)
  #33  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

incounternable I think there is a little lucid difference between "closing date" that is off course 31st of oct, 15 & "Closing date for receipt of application by commission is" that would likely be 10th of nov, 15? Hence, it leads to fill up in DPC, the receipt date that is 10th Nov, 15? what to fill up now?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
incounternable I think there is a little lucid difference between "closing date" that is off course 31st of oct, 15 & "Closing date for receipt of application by commission is" that would likely be 10th of nov, 15? Hence, it leads to fill up in DPC, the receipt date that is 10th Nov, 15? what to fill up now?
Receipt of Application here is 31st Oct 2015 as submission here in online.

So receipt of online application 31st Oct and not 10th Nov.

If I were you I would fill in 31st Oct that is actual closing date of online application.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Friday, October 02, 2015)
  #35  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Receipt of Application here is 31st Oct 2015 as submission here in online.

So receipt of online application 31st Oct and not 10th Nov.

If I were you I would fill in 31st Oct that is actual closing date of online application.


JazakAllah
Okay, I am then filling it up 31st oct right now

Coming to last point now,

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????


(d) Nature of appointment; daily wages/contingent/adhoc/contract /temporary/permanent (strike
out which is not applicable).???

What is needed to fill up in the above boxes if my Order says: "that my appointment is on temporary basis, with the probation period of one year" Whereas, this is regular govt job, but mostly in provisional dept, we are supposed to sign our contract for job on 1 year probation time. So should I tick "regular" and what is to be filled up for (e)? I have little confusion between contract & temporary options. Because I have not crossed my probation time, it has been 7 months since my appointment date.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Okay, I am then filling it up 31st oct right now

Coming to last point now,

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????


(d) Nature of appointment; daily wages/contingent/adhoc/contract /temporary/permanent (strike
out which is not applicable).???

What is needed to fill up in the above boxes if my Order says: "that my appointment is on temporary basis, with the probation period of one year" Whereas, this is regular govt job, but mostly in provisional dept, we are supposed to sign our contract for job on 1 year probation time. So should I tick "regular" and what is to be filled up for (e)? I have little confusion between contract & temporary options. Because I have not crossed my probation time, it has been 7 months since my appointment date.
From what your offer letter says, its a "regular" & "temporary" job.

But many permanent jobs have probation period during which even these permanent jobs are also temporary because during probation period jobs are temporary. The advertisement of your job, if available with you, can give you exact answer as to it is permanent or temporary job.

JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
From what your offer letter says, its a "regular" & "temporary" job.

But many permanent jobs have probation period during which even these permanent jobs are also temporary because during probation period jobs are temporary. The advertisement of your job, if available with you, can give you exact answer as to it is permanent or temporary job.

JazakAllah
I am typing the lines from my Job Order paper, then we can come up with a deduced conclusion "His/her appointment for the post shall be purely on temporary basis, with the probation period of ONE YEAR to be calculated from the date of his/her joining". I think we should leave unstuck out "temporary" and strike out the rest of the options which are dailywages, condigent, adhoc and permanent? what do you say?

& what is to be fillued up in the nature of the post? again it is confusion, now here should we tick regular? plus, they have given us a line infront of ? isme kiya likhna?

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, October 02, 2015 at 06:07 PM. Reason: chain posts merged
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
I am typing the lines from my Job Order paper, then we can come up with a deduced conclusion "His/her appointment for the post shall be purely on temporary basis, with the probation period of ONE YEAR to be calculated from the date of his/her joining". I think we should leave unstuck out "temporary" and strike out the rest of the options which are dailywages, condigent, adhoc and permanent? what do you say?

I think its quite clear that your job is on temporary basis. So you should write temporary because its not permanent,nor contingent nor adhoc and neither on daily wages. So your option here is temporary.

Quote:
& what is to be fillued up in the nature of the post? again it is confusion, now here should we tick regular? plus, they have given us a line infront of ? isme kiya likhna?

(e) Nature of the post; contingent/Project/regular _______________________________________????
Just write Regular in that line. Your job is not a project nor based on contingent happenings so its Regular.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Friday, October 02, 2015)
  #39  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Thank you so much incounternable, today we are done with all these things, tomorrow I will get it singed. On monday I will dispatch my documents along with application forms to fpsc. One thing I want know that should I send this original DPC or its photocopy along with all docuemtns?

Thanks in anticipation
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old Friday, October 02, 2015
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Thank you so much incounternable, today we are done with all these things, tomorrow I will get it singed. On monday I will dispatch my documents along with application forms to fpsc. One thing I want know that should I send this original DPC or its photocopy along with all docuemtns?

Thanks in anticipation
Original DPC. Keep a photocopy for your record.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
exclusively (Friday, October 02, 2015)
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hiba — Capacity for Making a Gift Fassi Muslim Law & Jurisprudence 1 Monday, May 14, 2012 01:26 AM
General keyboard shortcuts Nimmi Computers and Technology 0 Wednesday, July 13, 2011 03:18 PM
Questions in the test of Youth programme by NTS Arthur Other Examinations 9 Tuesday, June 08, 2010 04:31 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.