Sunday, October 25, 2020
03:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2018 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old Saturday, October 14, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed Ahmed Abbasi View Post
Dear, is employee of Federal Govt Educational Institutions Cantt/Garrison, entitled to age relaxation, having 2 year service on the closing date i.e 31st December?
Exact name of the institution ? And does it work completely under government or its a semi-government organization ?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Saturday, October 14, 2017
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Larkana
Posts: 68
Thanks: 19
Thanked 22 Times in 18 Posts
Javed Ahmed Abbasi is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Exact name of the institution ? And does it work completely under government or its a semi-government organization ?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Dear, these institutions work under the ministry of Defence.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Javed Ahmed Abbasi For This Useful Post:
rabiaumar (Sunday, October 15, 2017)
  #23  
Old Saturday, October 14, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed Ahmed Abbasi View Post
Dear, these institutions work under the ministry of Defence.
Autonomous bodies working under Ministry of Defence include, Civil Aviation Authority(CAA) and Pakistan International Airlines(PIA).

Your department is not autonomous body so you can avail age relaxation.


JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
Javed Ahmed Abbasi (Saturday, October 14, 2017)
  #24  
Old Saturday, October 14, 2017
Curiosity's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Karachi
Posts: 33
Thanks: 9
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Default Age Relaxation Claim before Last date to apply but After Age Limit

Seniors are specially requested to get my confusion resolved.

The matter is that if someone has attained the age of 30+ in October 2017 and has got 2 years’ experience completed in November 2017.
Now confusion is that whether that individual will be eligible, with age relaxation claimed, to apply for CE 2018?

Now take an example to illustrate the above:

Age on 10th Sep 2017 is 30yrs and 10 days. Experience to be completed on 10th Nov is of 2 years (4 days before last date to apply). Can he be eligible to apply for CE 2018 on the basis of age relaxation claimed, after 10th Nov but before 14th Nov 2017?

More simple way to ask: whether is it compulsory to have 2 years of experience completed before 30 years of age?

Looking forward to getting response from my senior ones…!!

Thanks
__________________
A Great Man Shows His Greatness By the Way He treats Little Man. ( Carlyle )
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
sharjeelromaan's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Posts: 36
Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
sharjeelromaan is on a distinguished road
Default Help me plz

My dob is: 01-01-1987
Am I eligible for CE-2018?
__________________
"I strictly disagree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it until my death"
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Karachi
Posts: 106
Thanks: 19
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
sadam hussein abro is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
Autonomous bodies working under Ministry of Defence include, Civil Aviation Authority(CAA) and Pakistan International Airlines(PIA).

Your department is not autonomous body so you can avail age relaxation.


JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
1,Which documents to be sent to fpsc head office?
2, original or photo copy.?
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharjeelromaan View Post
My dob is: 01-01-1987
Am I eligible for CE-2018?

No dear, everyone born in any month of year 1987 had his last chance(without age relaxation claimed) in CE-2017.


Quote:
Originally Posted by sadam hussein abro View Post
1,Which documents to be sent to fpsc head office?
2, original or photo copy.?
1. You'll be provided with a checklist after you apply online, it enlists documents to be attached with your application.

Refer this checklist from previous online applications of CSS.

2. Other than Bank challan, all documents will be submitted in photocopy.



JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.

Last edited by incounternable; Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 10:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
sajjad khan joiya's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Multan
Posts: 182
Thanks: 211
Thanked 134 Times in 75 Posts
sajjad khan joiya is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
Seniors are specially requested to get my confusion resolved.

The matter is that if someone has attained the age of 30+ in October 2017 and has got 2 years’ experience completed in November 2017.
Now confusion is that whether that individual will be eligible, with age relaxation claimed, to apply for CE 2018?

Now take an example to illustrate the above:

Age on 10th Sep 2017 is 30yrs and 10 days. Experience to be completed on 10th Nov is of 2 years (4 days before last date to apply). Can he be eligible to apply for CE 2018 on the basis of age relaxation claimed, after 10th Nov but before 14th Nov 2017?

More simple way to ask: whether is it compulsory to have 2 years of experience completed before 30 years of age?

Looking forward to getting response from my senior ones…!!

Thanks
Yes eligible if he is in government service because cut off date is not 14th nov but 31 dec.
__________________
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. Flower A. Newhouse
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sajjad khan joiya For This Useful Post:
Curiosity (Sunday, October 15, 2017)
  #29  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
incounternable's Avatar
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,968
Thanks: 354
Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
Seniors are specially requested to get my confusion resolved.

The matter is that if someone has attained the age of 30+ in October 2017 and has got 2 years’ experience completed in November 2017.
Now confusion is that whether that individual will be eligible, with age relaxation claimed, to apply for CE 2018?

Now take an example to illustrate the above:

Age on 10th Sep 2017 is 30yrs and 10 days. Experience to be completed on 10th Nov is of 2 years (4 days before last date to apply). Can he be eligible to apply for CE 2018 on the basis of age relaxation claimed, after 10th Nov but before 14th Nov 2017?

More simple way to ask: whether is it compulsory to have 2 years of experience completed before 30 years of age?

Looking forward to getting response from my senior ones…!!

Thanks
You need 2 years of service (on or before 31st Dec 2017), so yes you are eligible as by Nov 2017 you'll have 2 years of service.


JazakAllah
__________________
Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to incounternable For This Useful Post:
Curiosity (Sunday, October 15, 2017)
  #30  
Old Sunday, October 15, 2017
Curiosity's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Karachi
Posts: 33
Thanks: 9
Thanked 14 Times in 11 Posts
Curiosity is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajjad khan joiya View Post
Yes eligible if he is in government service because cut off date is not 14th nov but 31 dec.
Quote:
Originally Posted by incounternable View Post
You need 2 years of service (on or before 31st Dec 2017), so yes you are eligible as by Nov 2017 you'll have 2 years of service.


JazakAllah
Dear Seniors, thank you for your reply. Now I have another little question that if someone has to get 2 years of experience completed in Dec 2017 then how he will be showing 2 years' experience in Nov 2017 because last date to apply is in Nov 2017 and he has to produce experience certificate at this point (equal to 2 years which could not be meeting this condition here).

Kindly throw light on this as well.

Thanks
__________________
A Great Man Shows His Greatness By the Way He treats Little Man. ( Carlyle )
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DMCs PMS 2015 emraankhattak PCS / PMS 12 Saturday, April 23, 2016 06:01 PM
Pms 2015 complete merit list issued HAMID SALEH LAK PCS / PMS 2 Friday, April 22, 2016 06:56 PM
Hiba — Capacity for Making a Gift Fassi Muslim Law & Jurisprudence 1 Monday, May 14, 2012 12:26 AM
Questions in the test of Youth programme by NTS Arthur Other Examinations 9 Tuesday, June 08, 2010 03:31 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.