Tuesday, April 07, 2020
09:00 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Datesheets and Results > Previous CSS Results and Datesheets > CSS 2019 Exam

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #101  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Quetta
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Crowd maker is on a distinguished road
Default

I agree brother nqayyum, let's see if FPSC prefers relevance to number.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Quetta
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Crowd maker is on a distinguished road
Default

Ur iPhone, was IR your optional subject ?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 458
Thanks: 14
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd maker View Post
Alright then. And what are your optional subjects ? And ur performance in them.
Well my optionals went quite below par and were thus very disappointing, dont even feel like dignifying these stupid subjects by taking their names
Political science mein guzara ho gaya (again pathetic mcqs)
Rest of them, whom i now dont even want to mention by name, went unexpectedly down. Even in my 2018 attempt i somehow managed to do satisfactory well given how poorly prepared i was (few days preparation quality), still got in 45-55 range and all was considered well since it ended well.

So that why I donít wanna write specifically about the optionals
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 458
Thanks: 14
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd maker View Post
Ur iPhone, was IR your optional subject ?
Nope, never understood a word of international relations. It is recommended for those students who have natural interest or aptitude in it. In fact my best friends love i.r
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Quetta
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Crowd maker is on a distinguished road
Default

Wish you a better luck ur iPhone. I myself can't call my papers went well or worse. I therefore wanted to compare attempt with yours. On our part is to make efforts, we have no hold on their outcomes. May the best favour our fate !
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 458
Thanks: 14
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd maker View Post
Wish you a better luck ur iPhone. I myself can't call my papers went well or worse. I therefore wanted to compare attempt with yours. On our part is to make efforts, we have no hold on their outcomes. May the best favour our fate !
Best of luck to you too
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 458
Thanks: 14
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd maker View Post
Wish you a better luck ur iPhone. I myself can't call my papers went well or worse. I therefore wanted to compare attempt with yours. On our part is to make efforts, we have no hold on their outcomes. May the best favour our fate !
Sure we can discuss the remaining ones too: We can discuss the optionals whiich where we both had same
As you mentioned above about, i.r and pashto I didn’t have them
If you can share the other 3 i will let you know how mine went, assuming we have same subjects in the remaining 300 marks optionals, if not that’s also totally fine
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Quetta
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Crowd maker is on a distinguished road
Default

Ok then let me know about criminology, how did it go ?
In criminology out of 4 questions over 3 I had relevant stuff and presented them in objective manner, and the remaining one got me to express it in subjective manner and was not good in mcqs portion either. And my nature of attempting papers is brief but too the point.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 558
Thanks: 199
Thanked 114 Times in 83 Posts
anabiya mughal is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur iphone View Post
Well my optionals went quite below par and were thus very disappointing, dont even feel like dignifying these stupid subjects by taking their names
Political science mein guzara ho gaya (again pathetic mcqs)
Rest of them, whom i now dont even want to mention by name, went unexpectedly down. Even in my 2018 attempt i somehow managed to do satisfactory well given how poorly prepared i was (few days preparation quality), still got in 45-55 range and all was considered well since it ended well.

So that why I donít wanna write specifically about the optionals
Can you please share with us your 2018 dmc or total marks you obtained, donít lose hope wish you best of luck
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Friday, September 13, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 458
Thanks: 14
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Ur iphone is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd maker View Post
Ok then let me know about criminology, how did it go ?
In criminology out of 4 questions over 3 I had relevant stuff and presented them in objective manner, and the remaining one got me to express it in subjective manner and was not good in mcqs portion either. And my nature of attempting papers is brief but too the point.
We dont have any optional in common
But i do plan to opt criminology for next year css
I think part 1 of criminology was a little unexpected as the theories asked were too specific
But again i have hardly even started studying criminology so my views are irrelevant for now
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CSS 2019 Expected Result Date sweetvenom Previous CSS Results and Datesheets 11 Wednesday, October 02, 2019 04:06 PM
Asma Jilani ---- Vs---- Govt. of the Punjab sajidnuml Constitutional Law 5 Saturday, November 11, 2017 05:00 PM
CSS 2011 Result Expected Date - Safe Estimate. Xeric CSS 2011 Exam 0 Friday, June 03, 2011 05:21 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.