Originally Posted by shrd
I studied mercantile law at b.com, so can anybody guide me whether should i take this subject for css or not? and what is its course?
CSS EXAM - SYLLABUS
(Optional) Marks : 100
The main principles of law relating to Agreements; Contracts; Bailment; Pledge; Sale of Goods Act; Agency; Partnership Act; Indemnity and Guarantee; Negotiable Instruments Act; Companies Ordinance 1984; Contract Act; Life, Fire and Marine Insurances, Law of Arbitration.
1. A Hand Book of Company Law by Choudhry A. M.
2. A Manual of Mercantile Law by Hashmi, I.R. & Latif Ahmed
3. Contract Act by Mannan, M. A.
4. Negotiable Instruments Act by Khergermvala
5. Sales of Goods and Partnership Acts by Pollock and Mulla
6. Arbitration Act., 1940
7. Insurance Law by Farani
I think u should opt this subject.