CSS Forums Monday, September 01, 2014
04:11 PM (GMT +5)
 
 
Home   Beginner's Guide   Rules   Syllabus   Past Papers   CSP Members  

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group H (Regional Languages) > Punjabi


Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Friday, January 28, 2011
Shooting Star's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Cockroaches & Bureaucrats
Posts: 1,729
Thanks: 2,879
Thanked 2,280 Times in 1,040 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of
Default @ usman khalid

will you plz answer this question?

Ahmed Rahi apny zamany de doojay shairaaN tooN dhair wakhra ay..?

is question main kin poets ke saath comparison ker sakty hain...i mean un ke zamany ke kon se shair?
__________________
Work until your idols become your rivals.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old Saturday, January 29, 2011
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,117 Times in 998 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

You need to summarize the message/thought of Ahmad Rahi's poetry by possibly making comparison with following modern poets of his era:
Shareef Kanjahi, Baaqi Siddiqui, Munir Niazi.
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
Gulrukh (Saturday, January 29, 2011), Shooting Star (Saturday, January 29, 2011)
  #13  
Old Thursday, February 03, 2011
SIBGA-TUL-JANAT
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,227
Thanks: 374
Thanked 429 Times in 267 Posts
sibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the roughsibgakhan is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
@sibgakhan

Give me your email address.
plz visit my profile.

Thanks
__________________
Aalam-e-soz o saz main, wasl se barh ker hai firaaq
Hijr me lazt-e-talb, wasl main marg-e-arzoo...!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old Friday, February 04, 2011
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,117 Times in 998 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibgakhan View Post
plz visit my profile.

Thanks
I am unable to find your email address on your profile. You said that you wanted to discuss about PMS. I can be reached at *******@hotmail.com
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!

Last edited by Silent.Volcano; Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
cateyes's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: heaven
Posts: 104
Thanks: 67
Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
cateyes is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
You need to summarize the message/thought of Ahmad Rahi's poetry by possibly making comparison with following modern poets of his era:
Shareef Kanjahi, Baaqi Siddiqui, Munir Niazi.
hi dear
plzzzzzzz ans my question...?????

Q:- 1 punjabi lok geet, BOLIYAN diyan ADO ADD QISMAN(types) das k boliyan da MOZOAATI veer waa missalan day k karoo??2001,2004

Q2:- punjabi lok geetan wichoon BOLIYAN wich punjab de hayati day sabhy rang mojood nay....ais look geet de buntar tay mazmoonan da veer va misalan day nal karo

i m using NAVAIN ZAwiay N EMPORIUM PUBLISHERS book

plzzz explain briefly wht to write in ths question????

specially wht are types of BOLIYANN

nd jo weer wa exmples k sath karna ha wht r examples

in naway zawiay only theory is writen how we can convert theory in a well presented question...


start
actual topic
end
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
cateyes's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: heaven
Posts: 104
Thanks: 67
Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts
cateyes is on a distinguished road
Default Dhola

what are the types of dhola?

according to my knowledge

2 types of dhola :-

DHOLLA ramziya; (KANEEN BUNDAY)

DHOLA bazmiya: (KAL BULAINDI)


bt i dont know detail abt them ?wht is origin, back gorund, y they called so,??????

i just read them in an objective of 2001..

in NAVEEN ZAVIAY i read following types
  • qasseda
    sarapa nigarii
    mazhab
    ramziya dastan


    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me in solving ths question n telll exect exampls ov dhoola
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
Shahid Shakoor's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 492
Thanks: 113
Thanked 382 Times in 225 Posts
Shahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura aboutShahid Shakoor has a spectacular aura about
Default Brother Usman

Quote:
Originally Posted by usman khalid View Post
I tried to write pure pujabi words but wherever I was unable to find one I used urdu word. While doing question from poetry section, I wrote many ashars in black ink. Similarly, while doing question from prose section, I wrote quotations in black ink. Thats all what summarizes my strategy!!
While doing question from poetry section,can we write ashars in urdu in answer????

same in the case prose section,can we wrote quotations in urdu too???

regards
__________________
Main ne Allah ko Apny irado ke tootany se pehchana":Hazrat Ali (RA)"
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,117 Times in 998 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Shakoor View Post
While doing question from poetry section,can we write ashars in urdu in answer????

same in the case prose section,can we wrote quotations in urdu too???

regards
Surely you can write urdu ashars to supplement your answer. Similarly, you can write quotations in any language to justify your point. But do mention the sources of ashars or quotations so that examiner may know that you are actually giving reference from non-punjabi sources.
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
Shahid Shakoor (Monday, February 21, 2011)
  #19  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,117 Times in 998 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cateyes View Post
what are the types of dhola?

according to my knowledge

2 types of dhola :-

DHOLLA ramziya; (KANEEN BUNDAY)

DHOLA bazmiya: (KAL BULAINDI)


bt i dont know detail abt them ?wht is origin, back gorund, y they called so,??????

i just read them in an objective of 2001..

in NAVEEN ZAVIAY i read following types
  • qasseda
    sarapa nigarii
    mazhab
    ramziya dastan


    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me in solving ths question n telll exect exampls ov dhoola
Dear, if you have 'Navain Zaviay' book, it covers all information you may need about dhola.
Apart from the 2 types you mentioned, there is another type of dhola 'maarfat day dholay' but main two types are the same which you have mentioned. Information about origin, background and the reason for being called dhola is available in Navain Zaviay book.
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Sunday, February 20, 2011
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Acedemic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: DMG/PAS Campus, Lahore
Posts: 1,438
Thanks: 1,138
Thanked 2,117 Times in 998 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cateyes View Post
hi dear
plzzzzzzz ans my question...?????

Q:- 1 punjabi lok geet, BOLIYAN diyan ADO ADD QISMAN(types) das k boliyan da MOZOAATI veer waa missalan day k karoo??2001,2004

Q2:- punjabi lok geetan wichoon BOLIYAN wich punjab de hayati day sabhy rang mojood nay....ais look geet de buntar tay mazmoonan da veer va misalan day nal karo

i m using NAVAIN ZAwiay N EMPORIUM PUBLISHERS book

plzzz explain briefly wht to write in ths question????

specially wht are types of BOLIYANN

nd jo weer wa exmples k sath karna ha wht r examples

in naway zawiay only theory is writen how we can convert theory in a well presented question...


start
actual topic
end
Actually, I didn't prepare this topic comprehensively. But I am sure 'Navain Zaviay' covers it with good amount of detail. There are no explicit types of bolian. However, types have been made from the subject matter of bolian.

In the book 'Navian Zaviay' the types may not have been specifically mentioned. But you can deduce the type from the subject matter of bolian. There will be bolian almost covering every aspect of life and consisting of different events, actions etc. So you may give an appropriate name to them and make different types like this:

Mehboob di sarapa nigari di bolian
Insani hayati di bolian
aqal mandi tay sianian gallan utay bolian
ghabro jawanan tay mutiaran dian bolian
hijar tay firaaq dian bolian
mosam tay bahar dian bolian
jangan tay laraian dian bolian
khusi tay ghami dian bolian, shadi tay viah dian bolian


Memorized different bolian from the book. Write every boli on a specific subject matter under the heading (Type which I have describe above).

Example:
Hijar tay firaaq dian bolian
aey bolian aashiq apnay mehboob day vichoray walay bolda aey.........
Now write shair relevant to this type:

do taaran pittal dian
mahi juda hoya
aahin bal bal nikaldian


Hope it helps
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sentence reman_bari1455 English (Precis & Composition) 1 4 Weeks Ago 02:21 PM
Post of AD(ISI) 2010: Preparation of MCQs Paper redmax Ministry of Defense 23 Saturday, November 03, 2012 12:06 PM
Every day Science typical Questions..!! Silent Spectator Everyday Science 4 Saturday, January 22, 2011 09:11 PM
English Idioms mnadeem English (Precis & Composition) 1 Sunday, July 06, 2008 07:57 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: This is not the official website of Federal Public Service Commission Pakistan. This is a non-commercial website helping individuals who intend to join civil service of Pakistan. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only. We do not claim that the site is an exhaustive compilation of information about Civil Service of Pakistan neither represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content contained on, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any page of this website. These materials are intended, but not promised or guaranteed to be current, complete or up to date. However, honest efforts have been made to provide comprehensive information for the benefit of users. The documents and material displayed or mentioned on this site are not official copies. Please contact FPSC for updated rules and regulations governing CSS examination.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.