Friday, November 22, 2019
08:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group I > Political Science

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Sunday, March 31, 2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lahore
Posts: 28
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
mirmuhd is on a distinguished road
Default Challanges to Islamic concepts please evalute

Q: what is Islamic concept of State? Identify issues and challanges to the concept of state in modern times. CSS 2017
Ans:
1. Introduction
2. Islamic concept of state
• Sovereignty goes to Allah
• Supremacy of Shariah Law
• Consensus on state affairs
3. Contemporary Issues and challanges to the Islamic concept of state:
• Growing Islamophobia
• Tarnishing image of islam due to extremist forces
• ISIS camouflaging for creation of Islamic state
• Lack of consensus among muslims
• Excessively following western trends
4. Conclusion

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
__________________
If not now never again
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Sunday, March 31, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 169
Thanks: 47
Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts
The Elegent is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirmuhd View Post
Q: what is Islamic concept of State? Identify issues and challanges to the concept of state in modern times. CSS 2017
Ans:
1. Introduction
2. Islamic concept of state
• Sovereignty goes to Allah
• Supremacy of Shariah Law
• Consensus on state affairs
3. Contemporary Issues and challanges to the Islamic concept of state:
• Growing Islamophobia
• Tarnishing image of islam due to extremist forces
• ISIS camouflaging for creation of Islamic state
• Lack of consensus among muslims
• Excessively following western trends
4. Conclusion

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
Good attempt brother lets dig little deeper! telling u per-requisites of Islamic state then u can draw challenges yourself
1.Islamic state was meant to be a welfare state so
challenge 1 is to evaluate whether any Muslim country today has welfare policies and programmes that were there in Medina state
2.Islamic state is based on equality=minorities are equal to majority, rich are equal to poor and women are equal to men
Evaluate yourself!
3.Islamic state set precedents for non Islamic states(hint: Human Rights)
Evaluate
4. Islamic had strong systems i-e social, political, economic
Hope you find it helpful.
__________________
It is not in our stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves:)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Elegent For This Useful Post:
mirmuhd (Sunday, March 31, 2019)
  #3  
Old Sunday, March 31, 2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lahore
Posts: 28
Thanks: 11
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
mirmuhd is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Elegent View Post
Good attempt brother lets dig little deeper! telling u per-requisites of Islamic state then u can draw challenges yourself

1.Islamic state was meant to be a welfare state so

challenge 1 is to evaluate whether any Muslim country today has welfare policies and programmes that were there in Medina state

2.Islamic state is based on equality=minorities are equal to majority, rich are equal to poor and women are equal to men

Evaluate yourself!

3.Islamic state set precedents for non Islamic states(hint: Human Rights)

Evaluate

4. Islamic had strong systems i-e social, political, economic

Hope you find it helpful.
Thank you for valuable suggestion

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
__________________
If not now never again
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Monday, April 01, 2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 169
Thanks: 47
Thanked 31 Times in 30 Posts
The Elegent is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirmuhd View Post
Thank you for valuable suggestion

Sent from my SM-J600F using Tapatalk
My Pleasure
__________________
It is not in our stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves:)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Religion Of Islam MUKHTIAR ALI Islamiat 5 1 Week Ago 03:52 PM
Islamic Information safdarmehmood Islamiat 4 Thursday, June 28, 2018 09:09 AM
Islamic Sources of Information and their Development into Islamic Law abreek News & Articles 0 Wednesday, February 05, 2014 02:11 PM
Islamic Sharia Law Daredevil39 Islamiat Notes 0 Saturday, September 11, 2010 07:59 PM
Holy Months Of Islam (islamic Calendar) Shumail Aijaz Islam 0 Tuesday, January 29, 2008 04:02 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.