Thursday, January 20, 2022
07:08 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group II > Chemistry

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Saturday, March 24, 2012
Chintoo2010's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 301
Thanks: 94
Thanked 270 Times in 131 Posts
Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Question Chemistry mutual help study

AOA

I am looking for some help in In-Organic Chemistry for CSS. I will appreciate anyone who can guide me for the Inorganic Chemistry. You can easily trust me for help in Organic Chemistry. I am MSC Organic Chemistry.
Help can be of any type, combine study if possible, sharing of notes etc or to any possible extent. I assure full co-operation for Organic Paper.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Saturday, March 24, 2012
sumyra's Avatar
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 174
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: punjab
Posts: 124
Thanks: 118
Thanked 139 Times in 60 Posts
sumyra will become famous soon enoughsumyra will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
AOA

I am looking for some help in In-Organic Chemistry for CSS. I will appreciate anyone who can guide me for the Inorganic Chemistry. You can easily trust me for help in Organic Chemistry. I am MSC Organic Chemistry.
Help can be of any type, combine study if possible, sharing of notes etc or to any possible extent. I assure full co-operation for Organic Paper.
@chintoo ..i ll also prepare inorganic chemistry for PMS after my interview of CSS...now a days i am too much busy due to this hectic preparation of interview ..
__________________
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Saturday, March 24, 2012
Chintoo2010's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 301
Thanks: 94
Thanked 270 Times in 131 Posts
Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumyra View Post
@chintoo ..i ll also prepare inorganic chemistry for PMS after my interview of CSS...now a days i am too much busy due to this hectic preparation of interview ..
Sumyra i shall appreciate if i can get some help from you........i have already messed up my CSS-2012 and donot want to Ruin PMS now..............i couldnot conclude the prep....i could not consolidate it and could not keep my nerves.........In-Organic was difficult to handle.whcih books are you studying?
plz let me know
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Saturday, March 24, 2012
sumyra's Avatar
40th CTP (OMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 174
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: punjab
Posts: 124
Thanks: 118
Thanked 139 Times in 60 Posts
sumyra will become famous soon enoughsumyra will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
Sumyra i shall appreciate if i can get some help from you........i have already messed up my CSS-2012 and donot want to Ruin PMS now..............i couldnot conclude the prep....i could not consolidate it and could not keep my nerves.........In-Organic was difficult to handle.whcih books are you studying?
plz let me know
in CSS i just studied Bsc books of chemistry and i think these are enough..for PMS i have not started any preparation because of interview.. i ll start after 15 april
__________________
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sumyra For This Useful Post:
Chintoo2010 (Monday, March 26, 2012)
  #5  
Old Sunday, April 01, 2012
Chintoo2010's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 301
Thanks: 94
Thanked 270 Times in 131 Posts
Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumyra View Post
in CSS i just studied Bsc books of chemistry and i think these are enough..for PMS i have not started any preparation because of interview.. i ll start after 15 april
Inorganic MOT is too messy....when u get any good material to deal with CO like examples, tell me plz
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Ali Mallah's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2012- Roll No 1988Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: SPSC CCE 2013 - Merit 49 (ETO) BPS-17
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,195
Thanks: 495
Thanked 1,546 Times in 864 Posts
Ali Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to beholdAli Mallah is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chintoo2010 View Post
Inorganic MOT is too messy....when u get any good material to deal with CO like examples, tell me plz
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/vchemlib/course/mo_theory/

This link is of great help to you on as it has got much about MOT.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Mallah For This Useful Post:
Chintoo2010 (Wednesday, April 04, 2012)
  #7  
Old Friday, April 06, 2012
Hadi Bakhsh's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamshoro
Posts: 77
Thanks: 18
Thanked 137 Times in 48 Posts
Hadi Bakhsh will become famous soon enough
Default

AOA,
Sir i had posted some material of Chemistry organic, inorganic and physical chemistry i hope that a some material may help you but i have also some other material that i could not post due to no direct pdf links if you edit your mail in your profile or send me message to my mail given in my profile then i will send you all material but please share with me organic chemistry because i am studying in Pharmacy and i need organic chemistry notes , i could never forget your thanks , and sir i will have only one day facility of net so i could remain in contact with you only on Saturday . . .
Thanking you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hadi Bakhsh For This Useful Post:
Chintoo2010 (Friday, April 06, 2012)
  #8  
Old Friday, April 06, 2012
Chintoo2010's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 301
Thanks: 94
Thanked 270 Times in 131 Posts
Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi Bakhsh View Post
AOA,
Sir i had posted some material of Chemistry organic, inorganic and physical chemistry i hope that a some material may help you but i have also some other material that i could not post due to no direct pdf links if you edit your mail in your profile or send me message to my mail given in my profile then i will send you all material but please share with me organic chemistry because i am studying in Pharmacy and i need organic chemistry notes , i could never forget your thanks , and sir i will have only one day facility of net so i could remain in contact with you only on Saturday . . .
Thanking you
w/salam
hadi its * * * * * * * * * *@ y a h o o o . c o m
i will wait
and always wellcome for Organic Chemistry

Last edited by Shooting Star; Friday, April 06, 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Saturday, April 07, 2012
Hadi Bakhsh's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Jamshoro
Posts: 77
Thanks: 18
Thanked 137 Times in 48 Posts
Hadi Bakhsh will become famous soon enough
Default

AOA,
Sir
sharing of any contact info email or no. is not according to rules and regulation of this forum so i could not see your email properly and also i could not see my email in my profile that i had edited it i am sorry but brother i will try my best to convert these files in pdf links
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Saturday, April 07, 2012
Chintoo2010's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 301
Thanks: 94
Thanked 270 Times in 131 Posts
Chintoo2010 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadi Bakhsh View Post
AOA,
Sir
sharing of any contact info email or no. is not according to rules and regulation of this forum so i could not see your email properly and also i could not see my email in my profile that i had edited it i am sorry but brother i will try my best to convert these files in pdf links
my e-mail is in my profile
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General Knowledge For PMS Miss_Naqvi PCS / PMS 135 Thursday, April 04, 2019 03:42 PM
Branches of study arsa General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 1 Wednesday, July 15, 2015 01:41 PM
******ology Jamshed Iqbal General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Wednesday, November 23, 2011 01:17 AM
A list of branches of Science and their studies usman malik 65 General Science Notes 0 Tuesday, July 13, 2010 12:23 PM
Science Terminology ummera General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:57 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.