Wednesday, December 01, 2021
05:46 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group V > Agriculture & Forestry > Agriculture

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Monday, October 20, 2014
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 44
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
ahmed99 is on a distinguished road
Default Need Information Regarding Agriculture ..

I am Engineer Ahmed . Need informations about agriculture , senior please help
__________________
If you don't like any rule . .Just follow it, reach the top, And change the rule . .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahmed99 For This Useful Post:
jalali9226 (Wednesday, October 22, 2014)
  #2  
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Yousuf Shah Khagga's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: In Innocent Hearts
Posts: 455
Thanks: 6
Thanked 319 Times in 224 Posts
Yousuf Shah Khagga is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed99 View Post
I am Engineer Ahmed . Need informations about agriculture , senior please help
What kind of help you need?
If you want to talking about agriculture as your optional.
Simply go through syllabus and past papers and see level of difficulty by your interest.
Agriculture is good and scoring if anyone have some background.
__________________
Coming together is beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yousuf Shah Khagga For This Useful Post:
jalali9226 (Wednesday, October 22, 2014)
  #3  
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Stunner's Avatar
PHILOSOPHER
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Lahore ..
Posts: 659
Thanks: 847
Thanked 800 Times in 373 Posts
Stunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really niceStunner is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed99 View Post
I am Engineer Ahmed . Need informations about agriculture , senior please help
@Ahmed

Always give proper title to your threads so that members know what you are asking for .. Titles like 'hElP' are meaningless .. I have edited your title this time ..

Regards ..
__________________
You Have To Keep Breaking Your Heart Until It Opens .. !! Rumi ..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stunner For This Useful Post:
jalali9226 (Wednesday, October 22, 2014)
  #4  
Old Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 44
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
ahmed99 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yousuf Shah Khagga View Post
What kind of help you need?
If you want to talking about agriculture as your optional.
Simply go through syllabus and past papers and see level of difficulty by your interest.
Agriculture is good and scoring if anyone have some background.
i have taken informations but puzzled me , sir kindly suggest me notes or any helping material , book of AKHTER ABBAS is very legthy , doesnt cover all syllabus .... any notes suggestion???

Thanks #Stunner .... i have opted agriculture , need some guidence so i am bit tense
__________________
If you don't like any rule . .Just follow it, reach the top, And change the rule . .

Last edited by Amna; Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Sunday, October 26, 2014
rocksever's Avatar
Senior Member
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS 2016
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 262
Thanks: 20
Thanked 121 Times in 87 Posts
rocksever is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed99 View Post
i have taken informations but puzzled me , sir kindly suggest me notes or any helping material , book of AKHTER ABBAS is very legthy , doesnt cover all syllabus .... any notes suggestion???

Thanks #Stunner .... i have opted agriculture , need some guidence so i am bit tense
Do not be tense. Go through past paper you will have an idea about the type of questions asked. You need not to go through whole book. Details like diseases of crops, insects etc can be skipped. Try to cover the chapter which is about soil science. A question or two will be asked from that. Paper comes on general issues. Like last time environmental pollution was a question. Read the economic survey of Pakistan, chapter on agriculture. Book by Akhtar Abbas is a good one to have. Rest of topics can be covered from internet.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Friday, October 31, 2014
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 44
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
ahmed99 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksever View Post
Do not be tense. Go through past paper you will have an idea about the type of questions asked. You need not to go through whole book. Details like diseases of crops, insects etc can be skipped. Try to cover the chapter which is about soil science. A question or two will be asked from that. Paper comes on general issues. Like last time environmental pollution was a question. Read the economic survey of Pakistan, chapter on agriculture. Book by Akhtar Abbas is a good one to have. Rest of topics can be covered from internet.
thanks #rocksever
akhter abbas has 11 chapter , which chapter should i cover?
soi
genetics
horticulture
plant physiology
and????
thanks for answer
__________________
If you don't like any rule . .Just follow it, reach the top, And change the rule . .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Solved Everyday Science Papers Dilrauf General Science & Ability 7 Sunday, December 01, 2019 07:28 PM
Repeated Questions of Agriculture Last Island Agriculture 6 Tuesday, January 31, 2017 07:30 PM
Overview Of The Economy free thinker Pakistan Affairs 5 Tuesday, February 11, 2014 02:24 PM
How to Improve your brain/memory? sibgakhan Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 6 Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:46 AM
Theory of Ideas Khuram Discussion 2 Saturday, June 24, 2006 08:26 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.