Monday, December 09, 2019
01:30 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group V > Urdu Literature

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Tuesday, May 15, 2012
cssravian's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 140
Thanks: 75
Thanked 52 Times in 30 Posts
cssravian is on a distinguished road
Post Urdu as optional

My optional Urdu for 2013.
Who else have obtained Urdu???
Let's discuss difficult Q..
__________________
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Shai's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 32
Thanks: 39
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Shai is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssravian View Post
My optional Urdu for 2013.
Who else have obtained Urdu???
Let's discuss difficult Q..
i am having urdu as my optional too and i would very much like to discuss a comprehensive study plan with you regarding the subject.

write Urdu-Css 2013 in the search bar of your FB and you'll find my group where im trying to have all the CE-2013 people with optional as urdu...awaiting
__________________
truth never dies
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shai For This Useful Post:
usman qureshi (Sunday, August 19, 2012)
  #3  
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Hamidullah Gul's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Khwabon ki Wadi....
Posts: 458
Thanks: 431
Thanked 215 Times in 149 Posts
Hamidullah Gul will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
i am having urdu as my optional too and i would very much like to discuss a comprehensive study plan with you regarding the subject.

write Urdu-Css 2013 in the search bar of your FB and you'll find my group where im trying to have all the CE-2013 people with optional as urdu...awaiting
Good, but wouldn't this be better if we discuss and prepare Urdu here on this forum, i believe this will help more people in a disciplined way.
Regards.....
__________________
Mujhe Manzil Ki Talab Hai Na Hi Nakami Ka Dar
Muhjhe Safar Me Acha KHasa Lutf Aata Hai......(hamid)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Farrah Zafar's Avatar
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: امید نگری
Posts: 2,383
Thanks: 2,346
Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,574 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of
Default

@Shai Hamidullah is right.If you continue here,I will also like to help you people.
__________________
Love is my Shield,Truth is my Sword,Brain is my Crown,Smile is my Treasure and I'm a Queen;
Quitters never win and Winners never quit..!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farrah Zafar For This Useful Post:
cssravian (Thursday, May 17, 2012), Hamidullah Gul (Thursday, May 17, 2012)
  #5  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
Shai's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 32
Thanks: 39
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Shai is on a distinguished road
Default

i agree with you people that this is an awesome place guys but actually discussion is better when it is 2way but here it is both 1 way and time consuming..... at times when you want to discuss something instantaneously and quickly then this forum is just a bit unfit...the best thing about FB groups might be the CHAT option where a snr can sit for 20 minutes and all other can listen to what he has to offer,time might be shorter(if you are afraid of 20 min thing) but the thing is you get notified for every update and info instantly on FB..its just like people on the FORUM are using SKYPE to do combine studies,but in spite of making a SKYPE group i just asking you to join already present FB id's to connect and study.. i can keep saying it but with all due respect to you seniors if you are willing to help then whether it is forum or FB,there shouldn't be any problem.
__________________
truth never dies
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
silza's Avatar
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: earth
Posts: 47
Thanks: 323
Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts
silza is on a distinguished road
Default

i think u should share the material at both places so that whoever people are on forum can get equal benefit as on fb, because certain things cannot be controlled on fb, while this forum has a decorum.hope you get my point.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
Shai's Avatar
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lahore
Posts: 32
Thanks: 39
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Shai is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silza View Post
i think u should share the material at both places so that whoever people are on forum can get equal benefit as on fb, because certain things cannot be controlled on fb, while this forum has a decorum.hope you get my point.
dear mera maqsad sirf direct interaction h jo yaha thoora tough ho jta he or kuch nhi .wahan hum direct bat ker lete hain ... i got ur point but our purpose is only study
__________________
truth never dies
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
silza's Avatar
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: earth
Posts: 47
Thanks: 323
Thanked 25 Times in 13 Posts
silza is on a distinguished road
Default

i know shai but fb is quite time consuming in the sense as comments and comment...and comments goes on and the real phenomenon left behind. that's why i encouraged css forum discussion, rest is all peace...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to silza For This Useful Post:
Waqas77 (Monday, November 12, 2012)
  #9  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
cssravian's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lahore
Posts: 140
Thanks: 75
Thanked 52 Times in 30 Posts
cssravian is on a distinguished road
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
i agree with you people that this is an awesome place guys but actually discussion is better when it is 2way but here it is both 1 way and time consuming..... at times when you want to discuss something instantaneously and quickly then this forum is just a bit unfit...the best thing about FB groups might be the CHAT option where a snr can sit for 20 minutes and all other can listen to what he has to offer,time might be shorter(if you are afraid of 20 min thing) but the thing is you get notified for every update and info instantly on FB..its just like people on the FORUM are using SKYPE to do combine studies,but in spite of making a SKYPE group i just asking you to join already present FB id's to connect and study.. i can keep saying it but with all due respect to you seniors if you are willing to help then whether it is forum or FB,there shouldn't be any problem.
It's very appreciative to discuss on cssforum because here you can contact with many seniors and as well as with many csp's
__________________
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

Last edited by cssravian; Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: add words
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Thursday, May 17, 2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 20
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
javedahmed is on a distinguished road
Default urdu as optional

I m also opting for Urdu in CE 13
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important urdu mcqs for lecturers naveed143smile PPSC Lecturer Jobs 0 Thursday, September 29, 2011 09:50 AM
History of Urdu Literature sara soomro General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Monday, September 28, 2009 07:44 PM
Urdu Newspapers Qurratulain Journalism & Mass Communication 0 Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:26 PM
*`~Urdu Language*`~ sibgakhan Urdu Literature 0 Wednesday, February 08, 2006 05:13 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.