Sunday, February 25, 2024
03:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group VII > Journalism & Mass Communication

Journalism & Mass Communication Notes and Topics on Journalism

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #51  
Old Saturday, October 19, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HASEEB ANSARI View Post
Mention the source.
Brother i Have old notes so i compiled them.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Saturday, October 19, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna View Post
Then you don't have the need to ask about emails . Just redirect them to the above mentioned thread.
today Moderator 15 or 16 posts have been deleted by moderators.

Forgod sake.Its not a way of managing forum.What kind of duty they are performing here.jUst deleted posts.

I loggin in to help others not to waste my time.They deleted my posts,.Why.

I WANT A STRONG REASON OTHERWISE DELETE MY PROFILE FROM THIS FORUM.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Saturday, October 19, 2013
Amna's Avatar
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Desert of Dream
Posts: 2,926
Thanks: 446
Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of
Default

We warned you already , but you didn't pay heed to what we are saying. We requested, refrain yourself from creating useless and chain posts, share notes and material with proper source, use appropriate and relevant titles, search the forum before posting anything; maybe someone had already shared it, abide by the forum rules, but you didn't mend your ways.

Here look at the following and justify.

zohaib babar (is it a relevant and appropriate title ?)

CSS Registeration ( Did you browse the forum ,isn't any thread there already active ?)

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660266-post47.html and http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660265-post89.html (Isn't duplication ? Actually it was shared by you many times.)

And so on...

Sir, before remonstrating against the moderators, take a few seconds to evaluate yourself first.
__________________
To succeed,look at things not as they are,but as they can be.:)
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amna For This Useful Post:
Gotam (Sunday, October 20, 2013), Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Sunday, October 20, 2013)
  #54  
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default zohaib babar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amna View Post
We warned you already , but you didn't pay heed to what we are saying. We requested, refrain yourself from creating useless and chain posts, share notes and material with proper source, use appropriate and relevant titles, search the forum before posting anything; maybe someone had already shared it, abide by the forum rules, but you didn't mend your ways.

Here look at the following and justify.

zohaib babar (is it a relevant and appropriate title ?)

CSS Registeration ( Did you browse the forum ,isn't any thread there already active ?)

http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660266-post47.html and http://www.cssforum.com.pk/660265-post89.html (Isn't duplication ? Actually it was shared by you many times.)

And so on...

Sir, before remonstrating against the moderators, take a few seconds to evaluate yourself first.
I Have mentioned some source of such notes.Other thing is that i have old notes and compiled them for easy for css aspirints to read,Analyze and learn it.when you people were student in schools i was In deep thinking and research regarding css.My whole family is bureaucrat.I am css aspirints since last 6 years and now iam going to give it in 2014.I never consider it as a short cut as i see people here on daily basis as wanted to do in 3 or 2 months.No i never ever direct a way to aspirints just for time pass material.

I never ever consider it as a joke.I will fully support people here in to motivate them in fully and strong manner.So i always respect and follows your rules,But i post some materials not to count my posts like other people here in this Forum,Just wanted to help them.

To do something special for my country not for claiming medal here in CSS forum.I am joining CSS or Civil service just for serving to my people.Not to giving title myself as CSP officer.

So dear moderator i respect some moderators but some moderators really don't know what their duty actually is.They have good practice of deleting some useful posts for their performance to become a super moderator.

I respect you so much and always respect your warning to consider it as your duty to manager them.I always keep a strong and positive intentions to build foundation of css aspirints for generating strong ideas that could help them in corner of their life.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
Arain007's Avatar
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Venus
Posts: 4,106
Thanks: 2,700
Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future
Default

@ comp Engr

If you have any problem with deletion of your posts then you have to make thread in Site feedback. It also proves that how much you know about Forum Rules.

Aur jis Senior member ko abi tk ye nhi pata chal ska k how he can search his previous posts. Usy Forum use hi nhi krna chahiay.

Mr. comp Engr your posts were moved to appropriate sections/threads. Kbi apni profile check krny ki zehmat ki ho tu pata ho. Aur jo ap ki 15-20 posts delete ki gai hen, un main ap ny farmaya tha:


"I have sent you notes."

"Check your inbox."

"Tell me your email id again.... etc, etc."

Now tell me what important information is hidden in above types of your posts. So that we will restore your posts.

If you want to be a helping member then you have to follow Rules. This is not your personal forum.
__________________
Kon Kehta hy k Main Gum-naam ho jaon ga
Main tu aik Baab hn Tareekh mein Likha jaon ga
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Sunday, October 20, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default posts deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arain007 View Post
@ comp Engr

If you have any problem with deletion of your posts then you have to make thread in Site feedback. It also proves that how much you know about Forum Rules.

Aur jis Senior member ko abi tk ye nhi pata chal ska k how he can search his previous posts. Usy Forum use hi nhi krna chahiay.

Mr. comp Engr your posts were moved to appropriate sections/threads. Kbi apni profile check krny ki zehmat ki ho tu pata ho. Aur jo ap ki 15-20 posts delete ki gai hen, un main ap ny farmaya tha:


"I have sent you notes."

"Check your inbox."

"Tell me your email id again.... etc, etc."

Now tell me what important information is hidden in above types of your posts. So that we will restore your posts.

If you want to be a helping member then you have to follow Rules. This is not your personal forum.
Brother i don't want to furthur argue on this topic.I daily check my profile so its reason i asked you about some posts you people deleted.So The topic is over so over.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
Last Island's Avatar
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Forest of Fallen Stars
Posts: 7,585
Thanks: 2,427
Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comp Engr View Post
The Associated Press of Pakistan
________________________________________
Brief History:


The Associated Press of Pakistan started its life in 1947, with the independence of Pakistan. Initially it was run through a trust, but owing to financial problems, it was taken over by the Government through an Ordinance called; "Associated Press of Pakistan (taking over) Ordinance 1961", on 15th June 1961, to put it on a sound financial footing. The journalists were allowed to retain their independent status under this ordinance. They are not regarded as government or semi-government employees. They are governed by Labour Laws as is the case with the newspaper industry in Pakistan. It is administered through the Director General APP, who is appointed by the Government.

Today APP is the nation's premier news agency which comprises highly qualified and professionally competent journalists. APP remains committed to excellent journalistic traditions by objective and accurate reporting. A contradiction of an APP story is a rare phenomenon.

Beginning its life in small buildings in Karachi, Lahore and Rawalpindi, with the reporters relaying on bulky typewriters and noisy teleprinters, the APP, over the years, has grown into a modern news organization.

Computers have replaced typewriters and the Agency's offices are connected through Local, and Wide Area Networks. From a transmission speed of 50 words per minute, it now provides news at a speed of 1200 WPM, most of which is directly fed into the computers of the subscribers simultaneously throughout Pakistan and overseas. APP currently has its own buildings at Islamabad and Lahore.

Role: APP's main role is to report, gather and distribute domestic and foreign news. Besides economic, financial and sports reports, it projects national events. Its charter of functions is to:

- Ensure free and efficient flow of news to people, electronic media including radio and television and newspapers as well as business and non-media subscribers for which they pay a regular monthly subscription to APP - Supply unbiased and reliable news speedily and supply features to newspapers, other national/international news agencies, and national and international radio and television networks with which it has entered into agreements

- Supply correct and reliable economic, financial and commercial services, including national and international rates of commodities to its subscribers; expand and develop news service into the country; - ensure high journalistic standards.
Already posted here.
Source: http://app.com.pk/video/about.html

2: Your News Note is taken from these slides by Martin Hirst, Associate Professor of Journalism at Deakin University on Apr 01, 2010

http://www.slideshare.net/ethicalmar...-are-news-2009

I believe you are not Martin Hirst. And you say that "when you people were student in schools i was In deep thinking and research regarding css." and "Brother i Have old notes so i compiled them."

You can't fool them in my presence. Guess I have to do a little more postmorten of other notes prepared..
__________________
The Me you have always known, the Me that's a stranger still.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Last Island For This Useful Post:
JS1325 (Monday, October 21, 2013), Muhammad Ali Chaudhry (Monday, October 21, 2013)
  #58  
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
Already posted here.
Source: http://app.com.pk/video/about.html

2: Your News Note is taken from these slides by Martin Hirst, Associate Professor of Journalism at Deakin University on Apr 01, 2010

http://www.slideshare.net/ethicalmar...-are-news-2009

I believe you are not Martin Hirst. And you say that "when you people were student in schools i was In deep thinking and research regarding css." and "Brother i Have old notes so i compiled them."

You can't fool them in my presence. Guess I have to do a little more postmorten of other notes prepared..
Brother Its not my notes.OR i have not prepared myself.Ok.

I have many notes so i just type here,Now i don't have Any idea about there,

So Iam not fooling someone.Iam not here for your comments ok.

I don't have any idea about their author.I have provided here many notes so i have not post martened them ,Its not my job.I received Notes from many many people.So if you check other notes so welcome.I don't care.

I Have already said to you moderators that Delete my profile.

I am here just for help ok brother.I don;t need your comments or your behaving ok.If you want to delete posts so welcome brother do Happily.

So First your taking notes in negative form.Iam not author as no one is author in this forum.The notes are typed are not my words.So I just provide here for their help okkkkkkkkkkkkkk Not for rewarding myself..

Dear Moderator Keep Things in Positive Sense.Otherwise.As your bother its my personal opinion to delete my all posts or notes whatever.Because i have Helped css aspirints by providing Notes.

Delete my Profile Your are my sister i respect you as my real sister and Sorry to say I don't want to argue on this meaningless topic Because i joined this forum just for helping aspirints.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Monday, October 21, 2013
comp Engr's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 531
Thanks: 604
Thanked 267 Times in 198 Posts
comp Engr will become famous soon enough
Default Notes delete

Sister(last island);

I furthur dont want to argue on this topic.The notes i have provided without any source So i read it and then directly typed here just for helping aspirints.

Final thing Honestly I have not edited this topic i directly typed it here on board.Iam not Proving myself here in this forum as a Writer,Poet,Author etc.Iam a Pakistani and wants to serve myself whole life as a civil servant and also wants to sacrifice myself for this Country(Pakistan)

Sister what i have done in this forum iam happy.Here in forum i never waste my time like others aspirints .Because I did so Iam Proud of myself.I always consider this forum as my family or home.

I hope you will not delete specially this post.Sister with due respect your doing your duty as moderator so Kindly as your brother iam saying im here not for comments.

So my sister iam telling you myself again and personal request to you to just delete my posts/notes so topic is finished No need to push this arguement without wasting time,.So just delete it all.

I will not argue again.
__________________
God has sent us to do something special,Life is once for all but not to be Repeated by a pendulum.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Saturday, October 16, 2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Location: Lahore
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shamaila Saleem is on a distinguished road
Default

Aoa sir !are these notes are complete syllabus of Journalism and maas communication?please reply me as I am going to opt this subject for CE 2022..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Repeated Questions of International Law Last Island International Law 3 Wednesday, February 23, 2022 02:20 PM
Journalism complete notes rose_pak Journalism & Mass Communication 5 Monday, August 12, 2013 01:16 PM
Method of Making Notes samra kanwal Tips and Experience Sharing 1 Wednesday, February 02, 2011 12:31 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.