Monday, September 20, 2021
10:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Optional subjects > Group VII > Psychology

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Monday, December 09, 2013
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default Who have got 140 plus in Psy, must reply!

Assalam o alaikum...

Seniors I am really disappointed from my score in Psychology. It is not more than 130 Plus what I targeted in my first attempt... any ways I am going to ask some thing about Psychology...

Should I draw Bubble diagram, Outlines in every question?

Suppose: If two questions are asked, one is general topic and second one is scientific oriented, then which one must be attempted? Which would be fetching better score..?

I have been fed up..... I just want minimum 140 plus score. More or less my concepts are clear. I have prepared my Psychology to the level of perfection. I really can not afford and bear 120 score.

Also suggestion me that whether one must attempt his/her question with outlines or without outlines.. (Don't forget that my target is minimum minimum 140!

Also what about Introduction and Conclusion,,, one of my friend suggested me to give your own Comments but no conclusion in the last?


I am just asking about the way of attempting a question in Psychology?



"Hamain lagta hai checker ne hamara paper nahi parha tha sahi" !!!!!" Inshallah in this time I will be making them bound to award me highest marks what I deserve!

Please help me out in this regard......


Thanks in anticipation...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to exclusively For This Useful Post:
paras Sulehri (Tuesday, December 10, 2013)
  #2  
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: some where deep in clouds
Posts: 174
Thanks: 95
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
paras Sulehri is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Assalam o alaikum...

Seniors I am really disappointed from my score in Psychology. It is not more than 130 Plus what I targeted in my first attempt... any ways I am going to ask some thing about Psychology...

Should I draw Bubble diagram, Outlines in every question?

Suppose: If two questions are asked, one is general topic and second one is scientific oriented, then which one must be attempted? Which would be fetching better score..?

I have been fed up..... I just want minimum 140 plus score. More or less my concepts are clear. I have prepared my Psychology to the level of perfection. I really can not afford and bear 120 score.

Also suggestion me that whether one must attempt his/her question with outlines or without outlines.. (Don't forget that my target is minimum minimum 140!

Also what about Introduction and Conclusion,,, one of my friend suggested me to give your own Comments but no conclusion in the last?


I am just asking about the way of attempting a question in Psychology?



"Hamain lagta hai checker ne hamara paper nahi parha tha sahi" !!!!!" Inshallah in this time I will be making them bound to award me highest marks what I deserve!

Please help me out in this regard......


Thanks in anticipation...
by the way which books you are consulting?
__________________
Asalam-o-alaikum
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
by the way which books you are consulting?
I have prepared my own notes from the following sources:
-Mostly local writers e.g Shehr Bano, Mirza
-VU notes and lectures
-Diagrams from Net and consulted a teacher
-Some research papers from net..
-Plus I have attempted last 15 years' past papers
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old Sunday, December 15, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: some where deep in clouds
Posts: 174
Thanks: 95
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
paras Sulehri is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have prepared my own notes from the following sources:
-Mostly local writers e.g Shehr Bano, Mirza
-VU notes and lectures
-Diagrams from Net and consulted a teacher
-Some research papers from net..
-Plus I have attempted last 15 years' past papers
no any foreign author
__________________
Asalam-o-alaikum
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Monday, December 16, 2013
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
no any foreign author
No, Because:Local authors fulfill the requirement and cover each and every thing, that's why I did not read foreign Authors, though I purchased some books of foreign authors but just for references.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Monday, December 16, 2013
agnes's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Beyond the skies
Posts: 548
Thanks: 30
Thanked 103 Times in 57 Posts
agnes is on a distinguished road
Default

Is there anyone who is pass in psychology please tell which formula you used to pass psychology. What I was thinking if we relate every heading with examples from society or at the end of question would it work. Or perspectives could be related with every question.? please give suggestion
__________________
We always see the point of an iceberg. Iíve always accepted the idea that people donít necessarily know everything I am
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Monday, December 16, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: some where deep in clouds
Posts: 174
Thanks: 95
Thanked 54 Times in 43 Posts
paras Sulehri is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
No, Because:Local authors fulfill the requirement and cover each and every thing, that's why I did not read foreign Authors, though I purchased some books of foreign authors but just for references.
i do not have any idea of local authors edition but you should add foreign authors data to your notes, they will be suffice in sha Allah
__________________
Asalam-o-alaikum
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Monday, December 16, 2013
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by paras Sulehri View Post
i do not have any idea of local authors edition but you should add foreign authors data to your notes, they will be suffice in sha Allah
Thank you so much for your such a sincere suggestion. I have done each and every thing, I hope paper checker will consider my efforts, no matter most of the notes of mine are prepared from the local authors, though they contain qualitative material with contemporary examples...I got my notes checked by a madam, she liked my work and appreciated, if a person who has done M.Phil in Psychology, appreciates my style and attempting, then I hope checker will also be bound to award me good marks. The rest God knows better, however, I am looking forward a positive response from the checkers, Inshallah they won't demotivate me again

The upcoming attempt would be a mature attempt of mine. Inshallah..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
exclusively's Avatar
Senior Member
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,879
Thanks: 1,595
Thanked 1,289 Times in 783 Posts
exclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura aboutexclusively has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouzia23 View Post
Is there anyone who is pass in psychology please tell which formula you used to pass psychology. What I was thinking if we relate every heading with examples from society or at the end of question would it work. Or perspectives could be related with every question.? please give suggestion
Yes dear, attempt every question with examples (if the nature of question is based upon examples), cover each and every thing. The way of answering a question must be simple and clear. Just hit the topic according to the question..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: lahore, Islamabad
Posts: 79
Thanks: 96
Thanked 25 Times in 19 Posts
AliRehman5 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
Thank you so much for your such a sincere suggestion. I have done each and every thing, I hope paper checker will consider my efforts, no matter most of the notes of mine are prepared from the local authors, though they contain qualitative material with contemporary examples...I got my notes checked by a madam, she liked my work and appreciated, if a person who has done M.Phil in Psychology, appreciates my style and attempting, then I hope checker will also be bound to award me good marks. The rest God knows better, however, I am looking forward a positive response from the checkers, Inshallah they won't demotivate me again

The upcoming attempt would be a mature attempt of mine. Inshallah..
Brother do you have notes in soft copy?
__________________
I seek Your Prayer
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please urgently reply to these questions Hadi Bakhsh Chemistry 9 Friday, September 27, 2013 05:38 PM
Popular idioms HASEEB ANSARI Grammar-Section 0 Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:15 AM
How to check reply to my posts. Muhammad humayun Site Feedback 1 Sunday, July 25, 2010 01:03 PM
What is Your Excuse For Sallah Shaa-Baaz Islam 0 Monday, April 27, 2009 06:52 PM
a beautiful reply NHkhan Humorous, Inspirational and General Stuff 0 Friday, July 29, 2005 10:33 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.